Hailing all the way from Japan, anello bags in Singapore have become a hit for its style and quality. Offering an array of trendy bags, anello Singapore is affordable and accessible, making it easy for people of all backgrounds to get their hands on them. anello backpacks have especially become a favorite not only for its designs but also for its practicality. Other designs of bags like anello sling bags, totes, and clutch are also available for those looking for an extra edge in their daily ensemble. Read more to find out why people are obsessed with anello bags below.
Save more with iPrice couponsAsos Promo Code Charles and Keith Promo Code Farfetch Promo Code Love, Bonito Coupons Zalora Promo Code See more stores >
Top Anello Bags Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Anello 💯 [At-C1841] 2017 New Arrival!! Layered Backpack||S$ 89.90||Shopee|
|Anello Au-B1671 Canvas Tote Bag||S$ 50.00||Shopee|
|Anello Square Business Backpack Mini LIMITED EDITION 1.0 Black||S$ 52.25||LazMall by Lazada|
|Anello 2-Way Mini Tote Bag | Atelier (3 Colors)||S$ 58.50||Shopee|
|Anello Kuchigane Backpack Large | Retro (12 Colors)||S$ 68.90||Shopee|
|Anello Kuchigane Backpack Regular | Re:Model (6 Colours)||S$ 82.90||Shopee|
|Anello Kuchigane Backpack Small | Retro (Black)||S$ 81.00||Shopee|
|Anello Mini Shoulder Bag | ATELIER||S$ 50.44||LazMall by Lazada|
|Anello 【Shipped From Japan】  Shoulder Bag At-H0851||S$ 58.00||Shopee|
|Anello Au-B1515 Premium Body Bag||S$ 60.00||Shopee|
Available in Shopee S$ 89.90 Go to Shop
Where to buy Anello bag in Singapore?
While Anello hasn't set up its very own retail outlet in Singapore yet, you can find their products at most department stores, such as Takashimaya or Metro Department Store. If you're a regular online shopper, Anello products can be acquired from online fashion platforms including Zalora, Lazada, and Shopee.
Unsure about which online shopping site offers the cheapest price for the bags? Head to iPrice Singapore to browse through different patterns of bags for both men and women. Handbags, shoulder bags, and wallets are especially popular among women.
Are Anello bags waterproof?
Not all bags from Anello are waterproof. However, those made of leather, polyester, or nylon are water-repellent. Some of the zipper bags with great water resistance are Anello x Legato Tote Handbag, Anello Black Backpack EC-B001 & B002, as well as Anello Classic Backpack FSO-B001. No more hassles of laying your bags out to dry after getting caught in the rain. It's safe to know that all your personal belongings will be protected by the high quality and durable material no matter where you go.
Are Anello bags unisex?
Designed to suit all individuals of varying interests and preferences, Anello caters its products to almost everyone in the bag aficionado community. This brand, among many other Japanese bag brands, has successfully captured many people's hearts, regardless of gender or age group. Their vast range of products come with great versatility and functionality, making them a huge rival of many other Japanese bag brands that aspire to step into the global market.
Is Anello a Japanese brand?
Originally stands for "annual rings" in Italian, Anello was launched back in 2005 in Tokyo, Japan. Since its initial introduction to the world, Anello backpacks are spotted on the streets in Japan. As time went by, this bag started emerging everywhere all over the world while garnering a huge cult following. As a brand that is widely popular among students thanks to its unique design and huge storage capability, Anello backpacks are the ultimate carrier all men and women should have in their wardrobe.
How do you know if Anello bag is authentic?
When something gets really popular, it's bound to have fakes everywhere. They are produced for those who don’t really mind about the authenticity of the products they own. This happens to be the same case for Anello's products too. With the increase in its popularity, Anello has seen its fair share of fakes everywhere. Here are some ways you can differentiate fake Anello products from the real ones.
- Price - If the price of the bags you see anywhere is significantly lower than the official retail price, it’s a flashing red sign.
- Label - Spot a centralized logo on its label. The Anello logo is 2 diagonal wine bottles intersecting one another to form a square in the middle. The logo should also align with the slogan above it.
- Buttons - An original bag should have “Carrot Co” engraved on its buttons and older versions would have a 6-star design.
- Color - Different colors of bags come with specific interior color. For instance, if your bag has a yellow exterior, then the interior must be light blue. Refer to the picture above to see all the interior colors.
- Strap - The straps on an original bag are thicker and wider than the counterfeited bag straps. A fake strap will also feel less sturdy than the original one.
- Tags - An authentic product from Anello comes with three different tags, although older models might come with two. A surefire way to determine the authenticity of your bag is to check if the model name and the color stated on the tag match your bag.