If you are suffering from allergies or living in a humid climate or living space, then you would need a dehumidifier in your home. Dehumidifiers help clean the air you breathe and suck out dust mites, allergens, mold, and mildew. Find the best dehumidifiers in Singapore from the best brands such as Tefal, Sharp, Panasonic, Philips, and so much more.
Top Dehumidifiers Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|DeLonghi DEX14||S$ 429.00||Qoo10|
|Samsung SA-C600||S$ 196.00||Qoo10|
|Sharp KCD40EB||S$ 599.00||Shopee|
|Europace EDH 358B||S$ 719.00||Lazada|
|Winix WACU300||S$ 597.90||Qoo10|
|Airfree P80||S$ 460.00||Lazada|
|Samsung AX40K3020GWD||S$ 399.00||Qoo10|
|Philips Combi AC4081/31||S$ 995.00||Shopee|
|Winia AWR-R454P||S$ 188.00||Lazada|
|Europace EPU 7551S||S$ 499.00||Lazada|
Dehumidifiers or otherwise known as air purifiers are household appliances that reduce the humidity of the air and prevents the growth of mildew in the process. It works by sucking out the water from the air-conditioned air and then condenses it into water. This process helps regulate temperature and prevents allergens from floating freely in the atmosphere of the room. If you are living in a humid environment or living space or suffering from seasonal and recurring allergies, then a dehumidifier would be something you should consider.
Why You Should Own a Dehumidifier
For either health or comfort, dehumidifiers are an important home appliance, especially in Singapore where humidity will always be in the question. Here are other reasons why you should have a dehumidifier in your home:
- First off, dehumidifiers regulate humidity within the vicinity, therefore, making the environment less accommodating to dust mites, mold, and mildew. These airborne matter thrive in damp corners and areas with less ventilation.
- Besides that, dehumidifiers can also reduce the odor that accompanies with it. If your living space smells “musty” or “rotting” without any known sources, then it’s time to get a dehumidifier.
- Furthermore, these household appliances can also lessen the chances of mold and mildew growing on your furniture, clothing, bed sheets, and other household linens.
- For health reasons, dehumidifiers also filter out irritants and allergens from the air, allowing you to breathe easily and reduce asthma attacks.
- As a result of having a dehumidifier, clothes dry faster, bread and cereals remain fresher for longer periods of time, and signs of rust and corrosion on electronic equipment are less evident.
- It would also lessen the dust in the air so you won’t have to wipe your mantelpieces as often.
- If you have an air conditioner, a dehumidifier helps make it more efficient. If the air inside your home is more humid, your air conditioner both has to regulate temperature and suck the moisture out. With the humidifier doing half its job, your AC can run more efficiently without needing to replace or repair it.
Signs that you Need a Dehumidifier
Besides constant sneezing, runny nose, and other allergy bouts, there are other signs that your home needs a dehumidifier.
- Water stains on the walls and the ceilings of your home.
- High humidity in rooms with poor or no ventilation such as bathrooms or spaces with no windows.
- Frequent condensations on the walls, ceilings, and windows.
- Mold spores in the form of small black spots on the walls in rooms with high humidity.
- Musty or mildew odors.
If you are experiencing two or more of these signs, then it’s time to get yourself a trusty dehumidifier! Scroll up for an extensive selection of the best dehumidifiers in Singapore!