ASUS keyboards are top-of-the-line peripherals that boost the productivity of computer users. If you're in the market for one, here are some tips on how to keep it in mint condition. You can also check out the latest ASUS keyboards below!
Get the latest deals and coupons right in your inbox!
Top ASUS Computer Keyboards Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|ASUS ROG Strix Flare||S$ 178.00||Shopee|
|ASUS K53 Keyboard||S$ 16.24||Shopee|
|ASUS K40||S$ 8.19||Shopee|
|ASUS Cerberus Keyboard MKII||S$ 79.90||Lazada|
|ASUS X550CC||S$ 14.25||Shopee|
|ASUS ROG Claymore||S$ 253.15||Amazon|
|ASUS A42J||S$ 13.00||Lazada|
|ASUS ROG Claymore Core||S$ 188.00||Shopee|
|ASUS N53 Keyboard||S$ 15.71||Shopee|
|ASUS Zenbook UX21 Keyboard||S$ 15.00||Qoo10|
News about ASUS Computer Keyboards
Everything You Need to Know About the Asus Zenfone AR13 February 2018
The Asus Zenfone AR, the first smartphone in the world to support Google Daydream and Tango, has been launched in India. With the launch, the world has finally gotten a glimpse of the smartphone and the specs it offers. The handset was first unveiled at CES 2017 earlier this year.
Asus ROG Zephyrus – Is the Flaw Worth the Exorbitant Price Tag?27 September 2017
Asus is known for producing reliable laptops across all genres for all purposes – from everyday computing to gaming. The ROG series is the brand's line of premier gaming laptops and its latest addition, the ROG Zephyrus is widely considered as one of the best gaming laptop available today.
Stylish, Sturdy, and Powerful: The ASUS ZenBook 3 Deluxe is Fantastic!15 August 2017
This, the ASUS ZenBook 3 Deluxe, is a much-improved version of its predecessor, the ZenBook 3. It comes with better features including a larger display, more advanced networking settings, and a more stylish design. When it comes to laptops, ASUS means business.
There are instances when we forget to examine our keyboards every once in a while, making us miss the fact that it has become covered with grime, crumbs, and soda stains. If you decide to clean and sanitize your keyboard to eliminate that nasty dirt and bacteria, worry not because you can remove all of it effectively in just a few steps.
Eliminate Loose Debris
First, turn off your computer. If you’re using a wired desktop keyboard likeASUS Cerberus, unplug it. After that, tilt the keyboard upside down and shake it to get rid of any loose debris. You can also use a can of compressed air and spray it in between the keys.
Clean and Sanitize the Keys
- Soak a cotton swab in some rubbing alcohol and rub it in the surrounding areas of each key. If the keys appear to be covered in a layer of dirt, then you may need to use multiple swabs. When it comes to the alcohol you will be using, make sure you know its strength. Otherwise, you can try rubbing it on small unnoticeable areas first to ensure that it doesn't discolor or eliminate the lettering on the keys.
- Once done, soak a cloth in the rubbing alcohol and rub it on the surfaces all the keys. Make sure to rub heavily used keys like the space bar and Enter key to get rid of grime build-up.
- To polish the keyboard, use a dry, lint-free cloth to eliminate dust.
- After that, you can plug your device back in if you’re using a wired desktop keyboard.
- Cleaning your keyboard a few times a week will keep it in mint condition and stay virtually germ-free.
Take off and Clean the Keys
- Most desktop keyboard letter keys like those from ASUS Singapore are created to allow you to take them off with a blunt tool such as a butter knife or screwdriver. Pry off each key by using one of these tools. If you can't figure out the model of your desktop computer, contact your device's manufacturer to determine whether key removal is supported by your device. This will prevent damaging your keyboard.
- After you're finished removing the keys, clean them with water and soap or soak them in alcohol to eliminate dirt.
- Once done, dry the keys by wrapping them in a towel.
Clean the Trenches of your Keyboard
- With most of the keys removed, you should have better access to the area underneath. Get rid of dust and dirt in the trenches by thoroughly blowing them out with compressed air or vacuum.
- Soak a cloth into alcohol and wipe it along the surfaces underneath.
Assemble the Keyboard
- Once the keys are totally dry, put them back into place. With a small amount of pressure, you'll be able to snap back each key on the device. If you forget the placement of each key, go check a keyboard map.
- Do a final wipe with a dry cloth.
- After that, you can plug the device back in if you’re using a wired desktop keyboard.
- Turn on your computer and test each key; make sure you're not holding anything that can make the keys dirty, such as food.
Aside from applying the tips mentioned above, check out ASUS’ impressive collection ofZenbook keyboards.