ASUS gaming laptops, also referred to as ROG laptops, are sought-after for their powerful specs that suit every gamer’s needs. If you’re in the market for one, here are some things to help you find the perfect gaming laptop. You can also check out the latest ASUS gaming laptops below!
Everything You Need to Know About the Asus Zenfone AR
The Asus Zenfone AR, the first smartphone in the world to support Google Daydream and Tango, has been launched in India. With the launch, the world has finally gotten a glimpse of the smartphone and the specs it offers. The handset was first unveiled at CES 2017 earlier this year.
Asus ROG Zephyrus – Is the Flaw Worth the Exorbitant Price Tag?
Asus is known for producing reliable laptops across all genres for all purposes – from everyday computing to gaming. The ROG series is the brand's line of premier gaming laptops and its latest addition, the ROG Zephyrus is widely considered as one of the best gaming laptop available today.
Stylish, Sturdy, and Powerful: The ASUS ZenBook 3 Deluxe is Fantastic!
This, the ASUS ZenBook 3 Deluxe, is a much-improved version of its predecessor, the ZenBook 3. It comes with better features including a larger display, more advanced networking settings, and a more stylish design. When it comes to laptops, ASUS means business.
Deep Dive into Virtual Reality with the ASUS ZenFone AR
Escape from the stress of the everyday life with the ZenFone AR from ASUS. It lets you plunge right into both augmented and virtual reality under its sophisticated chassis.
Top ASUS Gaming Laptops Price List 2019
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Asus FX502VM||S$ 1,898.00||Lazada|
|ASUS FX503VD||S$ 1,257.49||Amazon|
|ASUS L402WA-EH21||S$ 310.68||Amazon|
|ASUS ROG GL502VM||S$ 2,509.90||Qoo10|
|Asus FX502VM Core i5||S$ 1,898.00||Lazada|
|ASUS ROG G752VS-GC054T||S$ 3,999.00||Qoo10|
|ASUS ROG G752VSKBL-GB407T||S$ 4,798.00||Lazada|
|ASUS ROG Strix Hero GL503VM-GZ372T||S$ 2,295.00||Qoo10|
|ASUS G531GD-GTX1050||S$ 1,598.00||Qoo10|
|ASUS FX505GM-ES031T 15 6 i7 8GB RAM Gaming Laptop||S$ 2,098.00||Qoo10|
With their powerful components, colorful designs and premium prices, gaming laptops are different compared to mainstream notebooks. And they need to have high-end specs if you want to play demanding games like Grand Theft Auto V. Design-wise, they should also be unique and able to enhance your gaming experience. Aside from that, here are some things to keep in mind to find the right gaming laptop.
- Avoid buying a gaming laptop if you will only be using it for playing World of Warcraft or Candy Crush. These low-end titles can easily be supported by an integrated graphics card.
- Do not buy touchscreens as most of them are on the pricey side and have a poor battery life.
- Many 17 or 18-inch laptops are powerful, while the least portable ones like 13-inchers are easier to bring but often lack high-end parts.
- Make sure you purchase a unit that is comfortable. If you can make a visit to the store, then that would be better as you can try out the keyboard first before you buy.
- Get a gaming laptop with a top-of-the-range processor. If you are in the market for one, check out ASUS ROG gaming laptops which have fast and powerful GPUs.
- Do not pick a gaming laptop with a low -resolution display like 1920x1080.
- It’s best to purchase a solid state storage so you can install games faster and shorten the load times.
- At least get a gaming laptop with an Intel Core i7 like those from ASUS Singapore. This will allow you to enjoy high-end and graphics-intensive games.
Different Levels of Portability
When it comes to gaming laptops in Singapore, there are three levels of portability. Basically, the rule of thumb here is that the less powerful the laptop, the more portable it is.
Impressive portability (13-14 inches)
If you’re always on the go, you might want to consider 13 or 14-inch laptops like the ASUS ROG G46VW. Gaming netbooks in this range normally weigh under 5 pounds and have a great battery life of around 7 hours. As mentioned, these laptops are not integrated with top-of-the-range GPUs or CPUs, as they don’t have the best components to dissipate all the heat.
Average Portability (15 inches)
If you’re in the market for a laptop that you can carry around more often, then a 15-incher is the most suitable option. They typically weight around 5 pounds with an average battery life of approximately 5 hours.
Minimal Portability (17-18 inches)
If you are the type of person that often keeps a laptop at home and leaves it on the desk, then a 17-18 inch one will suit your needs. Gaming laptops in this range are powerful with enough room for heat-generating components. As expected, they are bulky and heavy to carry. Not to mention, they are power-hungry devices if you use them unplugged for hours.