When it comes to hairstyling, there’s only one brand you can trust with your locks. Babyliss Singapore offers you a wide range of hairstyling tools and products for both men and women. From shavers, clippers, curling irons, hair straigtheners and more, you can trust Babyliss to take care of your hair. To know more about how you can achieve your #HairGoals with Babyliss, you can click here.
Top BaByliss Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|BaByliss  Auto As550K 50Mm, 37Mm Hair Straighteners Hair Iron Styling Curling||S$ 87.50||Shopee|
|BaByliss 2287BU Pro Curl 210 Curling Tong (EXPORT)||S$ 100.00||Lazada|
|BaByliss Auto Volume Magic Airbrush / Ke093||S$ 89.06||Shopee|
|BaByliss 2667 Curl Secret Hair Curler Curling Styler||S$ 92.95||Shopee|
|BaByliss 7847U Beard Trimmer (Black) (EXPORT)||S$ 90.00||Lazada|
|BaByliss Diamond Ceramic 2In1Multi Straightener Iron||S$ 58.46||Shopee|
|BaByliss 2385U 210C Tight Curls Wand 10mm Barrel - Red ★1 Year Free Warranty ★||S$ 39.00||Lazada|
|BaByliss Curl Secret||S$ 119.90||Shopee|
|BaByliss 32Mm Sublim Coated Curling Iron Godega||S$ 54.60||Shopee|
|BaByliss PRO GT Ionic Hairdryer Hair Dryer - 2000w||S$ 99.90||Lazada|
Available in Shopee S$ 87.50 Go to Shop
- About Babyliss Singapore
- Best hairstyling products from Babyliss Singapore
- Basic style guide from Babyliss Singapore
Babyliss Singapore is a brand under Conair Corporation which designs and manufactures hair care, and hairstyling products for both men and women. The brand is most well-known for their great curling irons and automatic curlers which has circulated many social media networks around the Internet. Hairstyling has never been this easy; straightening, curling, shaving, cutting, and so much more!
Babyliss Singapore is one of the world’s leading manufacturer of hairstyling and beauty care appliances ranging from blow dryers, tongs, crimpers, straighteners, curlers, clippers, shavers, trimmers, etc. Incorporating the latest technology in beauty and hair care, Babyliss manufactures effective and exciting new products for general consumers and professionals. In addition, all their products are rigorously tested to ensure quality and safety for all users. Owned by Conair Corporation based in New Jersey, Babyliss is not only found in Southeast Asia but also around the world.
About Conair Corporation
Conair Corporation is a multinational entity which manufactures health and beauty products including beauty tools, small appliances, and personal care merchandise for both consumers and professionals. Based in the United States, Conair has major presence in Asia, America, and Europe with over 4,000 employees worlwide. The company owns several well-known brands including Babyliss, Cuisinart, Allegro, TravelSmart, and Pollenex.
Hairstyling is a great way to show your personality, whether you want to curl, straighthen, or add volume. The thing is with hairstyling is that you need enough time to do your hair. To properly do your hair the way you want to, you have to dedicate time and effort, and sometimes it’s not what most of us have. That si where Babyliss comes in; the brand has some of the best products so that you can easily style your hair:
Creating and designing better, simpler, and more efficient hairstyling products is what makes Babyliss so popular among women. Their merchandise are easy to use, and less time consuming, than conventional ways of styling your hair. Below are some basic style guide on how to use Babyliss products to straighten, curl, add waves and volume to your hair.
How to straigthen you hair with Babyliss
Hair straightening with an iron is one of the most basic hairstyling techniques you can do with Babyliss Singapore. Here is a quick guide on how to get that perfectly straight locks:
- During your shower, use shampoos and conditioners that are specially made for staightening your hair; simply towel-dry your hair after washing.
- Before ironing your hair, make sure to apply heat-protection serum or treatment from roots to tips.
- When straightening, you have to make your hair as dry as possible before actually ironing your locks, so make sure to blow dry your hair.
- Plug in your Babyliss hair iron and select the desired heat; the frizier the hair, the more heat you need.
- Separate your hair into several sections starting from the bottom up to help you iron your hair more efficiently.
- When a section is done, move them out of the way and start with a new section of hair until you are done.
- You’re not done just yet! After ironing every strand, set your blow dry to the coldest setting and proceed to blowdry your hair.
- Finally, to keep your hair straight all day, add setting spray.
Curl your hair with Babyliss curlers
Curling your hair with Babyliss is simple and easy, especially if you have the Babyliss Miracurl automatic curler. Here are simple steps on how you can achieve gorgeous curly hair:
- After showering, towel dry your hair and add heat protection serum while your locks are wet.
- Before using your Babyliss Miracurl, properly blow dry your hair to make curling better and easier.
- Now it’s time for the most exciting part! Separate your hair into sections, to properly curl your hair. Place a section not 1.5 inches wide to the “V” section of the Miracurl. Make sure that the “open” side of the curler is facing your head.
- Simply close the handle to automatically draw hair within the curling iron.
- Depending on your chosen setting, the device will simply beep if your hair is already ready to be taken out of the machine.
- After all sections of your hair has been curled, you can choose to lightly pat or brush your locks to add volume or definition to your hair; you can also choose to leave it curled.
- To make your curls last for the day, add a setting spray all over your locks.
Babyliss Singapore let’s you have salon gorgeous hair without the hassle. So if you want to have great locks, you can take home one of these amazing products here. You can also check out other brands available such as UNIX, Flyco, Philips, Panasonic and more!