- Shoe Bag Singapore: enveloping your shoes in a protective case
- Shoe Bag Singapore: Why you need one
- Shoe Bag Singapore: The different usages
When you pay so much to get the perfect wardrobe, wouldn’t it be a waste if you do not take care of it? You would surely want to look presentable in whatever that you buy which is why maintaining its quality over time is important. The same goes for shoes too. People usually disregard the habit of taking full care of their shoes. Though washing it every time after usage is not very applicable, it does not mean that your shoe does not need protection. One way you can start caring for your footwear is by using a shoe pouch or shoe bag.
Shoe bags are extremely handy pouch that is designed to store and transport your pairs of shoes no matter where you are – at home, out for a day trip or when you are busy travelling the world. It is available is different sizes, colours and styles to suit your preferences and needs. At iprice, you can get your shoe bags from Everlast, Bagman, Pickpocket, Adidas and Evorest Bags.
Now, you never have to worry about your shoes taking up space in your luggage for with a shoe bag, you would have more space to pack other necessities. But finding for a shoe bag in the market can be quite a hassle and unless you are good with the needle and thread, there is another way you can get your bag delivered straight to your doorstep. Through iprice of course. Take a pick from our widest range of bags that would surely protect 1, 5 or even 10 pair of shoes depending on the size.
- Covering it when you are not wearing it protects your shoe from the sun. The sun rays can be especially harmful to your leather shoe. Your shoe bag also protect your footwear from dust, water, dirt, insect and small animals that can cause severe damage and odor to your shoe.
- When you are travelling, you wouldn’t want your dirty shoe to be in contact with your clean clothing. This is where the bag comes in handy. A travel shoe bag is usually padded and might come with a drawstring attached to it. This bag can easily be tucked away into the corner of a suitcase, keeping your clothes clean and your shoes scuff- proof.
- In Singapore, the usage of shoes at home might not be so common which is why the bag would come in extremely convenient. Even at home your shoes can be easily be stored away in its bag rather than taking up space in the already crowded shoe racks. Not only that a shoe bag will also prevent friction between 2 different shoes, hence protecting the material and the grain over long periods of time. And if you are constantly hopping on and off airplanes, having your shoe in a bag makes it convenient for you to just grab the bag and go.
Just like your warm mother’s hug that engulfs you with protection, cover your shoes with a shoe bag to guard its lifespan.