Feeling a little dry and tight? Does your skin look like it is peeling very badly? We have the very answer to your problem! All you need is lotion and your skin will go back to its beautiful, smooth self. Click here to learn more.
Top Lotions Price List 2019
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Demeter Body Lotion||S$ 13.50||Lazada|
|Bath & Body Works Ultra Shea Body Cream||S$ 13.90||Qoo10|
|Demeter Body Lotion Lava Rock||S$ 15.00||Lazada|
|Demeter Body Lotion Fiery Curry||S$ 15.00||Lazada|
|Demeter Body Lotion Paint||S$ 13.50||Lazada|
|Demeter Body Lotion Pruning Shears||S$ 13.50||Lazada|
|Demeter Body Lotion Ivy||S$ 13.50||Lazada|
|Demeter Body Lotion Sushi||S$ 13.50||Lazada|
|Demeter Body Lotion Parsley||S$ 15.00||Lazada|
|Demeter Body Lotion Crayon||S$ 15.00||Lazada|
- Lotions Singapore: Soothing and Softening Salve for Your Skin
- Lotions Singapore: Beneficial Skincare for You
- Lotions Singapore: Tricks and Tips
- Lotions Singapore: Keep Your Skin Properly Moisturized!
Lotion is a salve that has played an important part in skincare for the longest of time. Researchers have found that our ancestors from 10,000 B.C. used oil from castor plants to moisturize their skin. This could probably be seen as a prelude to the invention of lotions. Lotions from a long time ago were usually made from natural plant oils. Though, there have been inventions of lotions combined with other ingredients to achieve certain beauty-related needs.
Compared to creams or gels, lotions are easily absorbed into the skin. Lotions comes in many types. Some are for medicinal use, some for cosmetics purposes and some are simply for moisturizing as well as softening the skin. In the skincare industry today, lotions does not only refer to the one that you use on your body. Lotions can also refer to the ones used on your face as well as those specifically created for your hands/feet.
Now that you know about the various kinds of lotions that exist, so how do you get the best that you possibly can from your lotion? Here are a couple of tips and tricks that you can learn:
- After showering or bathing is the best time to apply your lotion (or any other skincare products for that matter) .
- Apply lotion when skin is still moist (but not overly wet as the lotion will slide right off your skin) as that ensures that the ingredients would be easily absorbed by the skin as well as saves the amount of product you need to use on your skin to keep it nicely moisturized.
- When applying anti-aging lotion to your face, make sure to apply the same product to your neck, chest and hands as well. This ensures that your facial lotion will help with caring for the rest of your body.
- Gravity will cause skin to sag and wrinkle as you age. To combat that problem, make sure to apply your lotion in upward strokes as this will help to lessen the effects of gravity on your skin.
- Make sure to let your lotion fully absorb into your skin before applying any other products (especially makeup!). Otherwise the wetness will cause the other products to slip and slide off your face.
- When applying lotion to your eye area, make sure to use the weakest finger (i.e. your ring fingers) to dab the lotion as the skin around that area is very tender. Also, make sure to invest in an eye cream as the skin there has different needs from the rest of your face.
Other than those tips and tricks, there are a couple of things that you should note when using lotions:
- Do not use body lotions on your face as this can irritate the sensitive skin on your face as well as clog the pores.
- Do not put a huge blob of skin lotion on your face as this will clog up your pores and leave your skin looking as well as feeling greasy.
We offer a variety of lotions for your perusal here on iprice! If you are looking for facial lotions, then have a look at our array of KOSÉ lotions, Hada Labo lotions and Cellnique lotions. As for your body, lightly scent your skin with our array of Chloé lotions and L’Occitane lotions. But if your skin is sensitive and prone to dryness, then we recommend non-scented lotions from brands like Rosken and Cetaphil.