In this busy, fast-paced life that we live in, we all seek for the perfect sanctuary where we can unwind and rejuvenate. Since your home is where your heart is, it is the perfect place to kicks off your shoes and let your hair loose. And in between the four walls of your home, your perfect sanctuary will always be your bedroom.
Dimensions (W x H x D):190 x 91 x 10cm
Top Bedroom Products Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Ogawa Plush Touch Travel Neck Pillow||S$ 30.00||Shopee|
|Sea Horse 4 Inches Foam Mattress||S$ 88.11||Lazada|
|Furniture Empire Wardrobe Alterations Service||S$ 150.00||Shopee|
|Muyue Addin Lehto Wardrobe||S$ 227.00||Shopee|
|Lulu'S Simple Sliding Door Wardrobe (Price Inclusive Delivery And Installation)||S$ 189.00||Shopee|
|IKEA Ikea Style/Simple Bedside Cabinet/Bedside Table/ Side Table/Minimalist Modern Small Storage Cupboard European Small Bedroom Bedside Cabinet Lockers North Cheap||S$ 29.00||Shopee|
|IKEA Ikea Style&Dresser Table Modern Minimalist Nordic Network Red Ins Style Dressing Table Small Apartment Bedroom Dresser Storage Cabinets One||S$ 64.00||Shopee|
|Lulu'S Tempered Glass Wardrobe (Price Inclusive Delivery And Installation)||S$ 439.00||Shopee|
|A-STAR  2 Door 3 Door Wardrobe Cabinet with Drawers Big standalone (Limewash)||S$ 168.11||Lazada|
|Muyue Addin Geraint Sliding Wardrobe||S$ 412.30||Shopee|
What makes a bedroom
It is proven that most people spend most of their time in the bedroom than any other room in their house. And since bedrooms come in all styles, shapes and sizes, there are some basic essential that you need in your bedroom to call it a bedroom.
- What is a bedroom without a bed? In your bedroom, the bed will be the main focus point of your room. A bed too small won’t give you the sleep you need and a bed too big will take up too much space and crowd your room. It is essential to pick the right bed for your room before you enhance it more with bedsheets, pillows, and quilts.
- Every bedroom needs a dresser for a more organized and proper look. The second most important piece of your bedroom furniture, the dresser helps you store all your clothes, linens, lingerie and any other stuff from wandering eyes. Make sure to find a suitable dresser that harmonizes well with all the furniture and deco in your room.
- No matter if it’s a giant chaise longue or a mismatched bean bag, you’ll want to sit somewhere else other than the side of your bed. It is great to have a place to sit where you can do any extra reading before your bedtime, or to tie your shoelace before you leave your room. Plus, it also adds color and style to your bedroom.
- You nightstand is one of the last things that you see before you retire for the day and the first thing you see when you wake up from your deep slumber. This small cabinet beside your bed is always seen as unnecessary bedroom furniture, but you know that is not true. This is where you keep all your night essentials like glasses, medications, a glass of water and the alarm clock and saves you a trip out of your bed.
Know your bedroom colors
Before you start designing your room, the first thing that you should consider is the color of your bedroom. Colors have the power to change the shape and the size of the bedroom itself and it is that each color that you choose has its own psychological power. Here are 4 most common bedroom colors and how it can affect your bedroom.
- Red is not considered a restful color for it is always associated with passion, love, emotion and energy. It also promotes courage and fearlessness. You can always use red to spice up your relationship or when you are in need of some self-confidence boost. It is always better to use red moderately, like the color of the sheets, pillows or even other bedroom deco.
- Blue is known for being a color that radiates calmness, serenity, loyalty and encourages efficiency. It helps you to purify your thinking and helps you see a clearer picture in the midst of all your life’s clutter. But blue can also be cold and unwelcoming and it is best paired with white for a more fresh look for your bedroom.
- Green is a very calming color for it is the color of nature. It promotes the feeling of well-being, harmony, security, and balance. It is also known to help in concentration and creative thoughts. Green is also a favorite color for a baby’s room for it helps to keep that child calm. It is best to use different shades of green for a bedroom so that it does not look too laid back.
- Yellow is always linked to happiness, laughter and good times. It is proven that a person that is always surrounded by yellow feels optimistic for the brain releases more serotonin when in contact with this color. It is also known for enhancing intelligence and mental agility. Go for darker shades of yellow, nearing the golden shades for it is more suitable for a bedroom.
Get the best bedroom essentials in Singapore
After a long day at work, all you want to do is head back home as soon as possible and rest. But what you find yourself doing is getting stuck in the bustling city center for hours. For someone who is busier that the bees, the word shopping do not exist in your life dictionary for you can never find time off your busy schedule to go to a mall to shop. Believe or not, there is one other way you can get all your bedroom supplies at any time you have spared, no matter if it is early in the morning or at midnight. This only way is known as the online shopping. Without even having to leave the comfort of your own house, you get to experience the same excitement and thrill as shopping that you used to experience when you visited the mall. Now you can get all your bedroom necessities at iprice Singapore, your one stop shopping destination in South East Asia.