Our locally-based brand Charles & Keith has made footprints across the globe with its stylish and top-notch bags, shoes, accessories, jewellery and many other fashionable goods. It’s no surprise to see people around us carrying a Charles & Keith piece to different occasions. Browse through our selection of Charles & Keith products available in Singapore below!
Save more with iPrice couponsAsos Promo Code Charles and Keith Promo Code Farfetch Promo Code Love, Bonito Coupons Zalora Promo Code See more stores >
Top Charles & Keith Bags Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Charles & Keith Double Handle Tote Bag||S$ 69.90||Charles and Keith|
|Charles & Keith Evening Clutch||S$ 69.90||Charles and Keith|
|Charles & Keith Chain Link Studded Shoulder Bag||S$ 59.90||Charles and Keith|
|Charles & Keith Turn-Lock Tote Bag||S$ 60.10||Charles and Keith|
|Charles & Keith Bow Detail Clutch||S$ 59.90||Charles and Keith|
|Charles & Keith Classic Snap Button Wallet||S$ 29.90||Charles and Keith|
|Charles & Keith Basic Long Wallet||S$ 43.90||Charles and Keith|
|Charles & Keith Fringe Bucket Bag||S$ 37.90||Charles and Keith|
|Charles & Keith Quilted Sling Bag||S$ 65.90||Charles and Keith|
|Charles & Keith Top Handle Backpack||S$ 69.90||Charles and Keith|
Wherever we go, nothing comes more necessary than a bag. This piece of fashion allows us to store our belongings for when we're out and about. Whether you're looking for a bag for an office job, formal occasions, casual outings with friends, or romantic dates, you can find a bag in store for you! Here are some #OOTD-worthy bags you can get from our homegrown, now globally renowned fashion retailer - Charles & Keith Singapore:
- Clutches: While most clutches come in elongated square outlines, the brand is not afraid to be daring in challenging squares with various geometric structures. Take a look at their Croc-Effect Circle Clutch bag, Chunky Chain Handle Hexagon Clutch bag, as well as Chain Fringe Elongated Clutch bag. You'll be astonished by the brand's avant-garde selection of clutches.
- Tote Bags: Laptops, documents, a water bottle, book, hand cream, small wallets - all in one bag? Look no further than their voluminous Quilted Large Tote Bag, Textured Drawstring Tote Bag, and Large Structured Tote Bag. Stay on top of your game with these classy tote bags at work while exuding elegance. With a tote bag, fashion meets function.
- Bucket Bags: Tired of playing it safe with basic bags, then show off your playfulness with bucket bags! They come in various forms with distinct styles. For those who want a fashion piece that's noticeable to be remembered, the Wrinkled Effect Drawstring Bucket Bag, Stud Detail Bag, or Ruched Knot Handle Bucket Bag is a total eye candy to carry along with you.
- Cosy Bags: Not many mid-tier fashion retailers come up with a cosy bag line but that they did. Made of faux rabbit fur, the surface of cosy bags is soft to the touch. You can find Textured Mini Crossbody Bag, Textured Trapeze Bag, Textured Structured Bag, Textured Double Top Handle Bag in the Cosy Bag series, available in Cream, Tan, Olive, and Green colours.
- Backpacks: If you prefer providing even support for both of your shoulders, the brand’s minimalist-looking backpacks come in handy when you’re heading out for a casual gathering or window shopping. The Two-way Zip Backpack or Dome Backpack goes well with virtually any ensemble.
FAQs about Charles and Keith in Singapore
Is Charles and Keith SG a luxury brand?
Although the label doesn’t position itself as a luxury brand per se, the fashion retailer commits itself to designing and manufacturing exceptional fashion goods of high quality at an affordable price, including bags, shoes, accessories, jewellery, and others. Their price range is comparable to fast-fashion competitors such as ALDO, Steve Madden, Nine West, etc.
How do you become a member of the brand?
To become a member, make a purchase on their online shopping site (charleskeith.com sale) or retail stores in Singapore. You’ll be rewarded a Silver membership with any purchase below S$250. If your purchase is made above S$250 in a single receipt, you'll be rewarded a Gold membership. For Silver membership holders looking for an upgrade to a Gold membership, you can either make a single purchase of S$250 and above or accumulate your purchases for up to S$500 in a year, both online or at physical outlets. A membership upgrade will be done with automatic activation upon meeting this requirement.
Is the brand cheaper in Singapore than India?
There are many conflicting answers to this question, but if you are looking for the cheapest price for a bag from the label, continue browsing on iPrice to find a great deal! Besides bags, the label also has other fashion items that would be perfect accessories to your outfit. Grab your coupons here to get the best deals out of Charles & Keith! Check out more bags from the brand and compare different bag prices from big merchants in Singapore!
How can you tell if a Charles and Keith bag is authentic?
Scan through your Charles & Keith bag thoroughly from the zipper, straps, material quality, stitching to the logo and label. If any of these appears to be of a lower grade or comes with poor craftsmanship, then the bag is a counterfeit product. Normally, it’s hardly possible to find Charles & Keith bags that are cheaper than the retail price by 50% and above online, unless it’s from Charles & Keith’s official website. Hence, to ensure you’re getting an authentic fashion product from Charles & Keith, we recommend that you head to their physical outlet or official website to make your purchase.
Does Charles and Keith use genuine leather?
Charles & Keith uses polyurethane or faux leather in all its products. Therefore, the brand is vegan-friendly as its products are made without involving the exploitation of animals. The use of man-made leather also enables the manufacturing cost to be more economical, hence Charles & Keith leather products are sold at an affordable price.
What has Charles & Keith done for sustainability?
In regards to environmental effort, the brand is certified for reduced carbon footprint and is active in raising awareness for climate change. In Summer 2020, Charles & Keith launched a sustainability-focused collection consisting of bags and shoes made of both natural and recycled materials. A good case in point is its eccentric bandana print that is made of 95% recycled polyester from used PET bottles and 5% polyester. Some other sustainable efforts that Charles & Keith is carrying out now include: