Singapore is a multi-racial country and living in this country means embracing and celebrating different cultures and people. Here at iprice we offer you exquisite collection of ethnic clothing for great prices. Click here to find out more.
Top Ethnic Clothing Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Desigual Skinny Ankle Grazer Ethnic Jeans||S$ 189.00||Zalora|
|FILA x White Mountaineering Ethnic Pattern Sweatshirts||S$ 208.00||Zalora|
|FILA x White Mountaineering Ethnic Pattern Half-zip Long Sleeves T-shirt||S$ 148.00||Zalora|
|Sperry Top-Sider Women'S Tulum Tribal Ethnic Print Strappy Tankini, Multi, S||S$ 90.84||Amazon|
|FILA X White Mountaineering Ethnic Pattern Jacket||S$ 398.00||Shopee|
|FILA x White Mountaineering Ethnic Pattern Jacket||S$ 398.00||Zalora|
|Etro Ethnic Print Scarf||S$ 945.00||Farfetch|
|FILA x White Mountaineering Ethnic Pattern Jacket||S$ 398.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|adidas Gamis Jeans Wash Hq Adidas Dress||S$ 17.34||Shopee|
|FILA x White Mountaineering All-over Ethnic Pattern Jacket||S$ 398.00||Zalora|
When you speak about Singapore, it is hard to miss out the amazing experience of accepting, honouring and celebrating the festivals of different ethnics together. When celebrating such festivals, it is very important to wear appropriate ethnic clothing as a sign of respect. Ethnic clothing can be fun and interesting if you style it right. However, before styling them, you need to learn about the background of your ethnic clothing in order to treasure and appreciate the legacy left in your hands.
- Ethnic Clothing Singapore: Types of Ethnic Clothing
- Ethnic Clothing Singapore: Exploring Your Culture And Its Uniqueness
- Buy Ethnic Clothing Online Singapore
- Malay – For ladies, if you are attending any formal events or traditional occasion, you would need to wear baju kurung. Baju kurung consists of a blouse that is to your knee length and this loose-fitting blouse is paired with a long skirt. You can also try to experiment with other interesting fabrics such as songket and batik. For a complete look, you may wear a matching headscarf. Meanwhile baju melayu is designed for the men. It is a loose tunic and you need to wear it with a pair of trousers.
- Chinese – In the culture of Chinese people the women usually wear Cheongsam. It was originally a long dress but today it can be obtained it a shorter version as well. It is tight fighting attire that has high collar and buttons near the shoulder.
- Indian – Sari is a traditional outfit for the women. It is a 6 yard piece of clothing that is draped around your body. Sari trying process is not easy but if you master it well, it can be an interesting experience. Sari is worn with a blouse. And it can be obtained in various designs and materials. If you are looking for a simpler outfit that can save your time, go for a salwar kameez or better known as Punjabi suit. It is a combination of long tunic, pants and matching shawl.
- Sabah – In Sabah, you will come across many culturally different groups of people but the most well-known tribe would be the Kadazan Dusun. Their cultural outfit consists of straw hat, headdress and woven clothes.
- Sarawak – In Sarawak you may find a number of tribal or ethnicity that practice different customs. The famous tribe is the Iban community. They wear the woven pua kumbu with features and fabrics made out of tree barks, beads and many more.
If you are wondering why is it very important to embrace your ethnicity and wear your traditional clothing, well just keep on scrolling.
- Ethnic clothing represents our identity and unique culture
- Keeps us connected to the culture and prevent it from getting erased in the history
- Makes us appreciate the value of our family and cultural norms and practices.
- Ethnic clothing provides a unique aesthetic appeal.
Ethnic clothing is beautiful and unique. We need to embrace our culture and our origins for the betterment of our future generation. With iprice Singapore easy and hassle-free online store, you can now shop for your ethnic clothing at great values. Happy shopping!