It’s time to replace the jeans with the classic pair of pants, trousers. For both men and women, get the one that fits you perfectly only at iprice. Find out more here.
Get the latest deals and coupons right in your inbox!
Top Trousers Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|HUGO BOSS BOSS Athleisure Keen 2 8 draw string trousers Black||S$ 546.35||ASOS|
|Nike woven pants in white with mesh layer||S$ 392.62||ASOS|
|HUGO BOSS Grey Banks Trousers||S$ 427.80||SSENSE|
|Tommy Hilfiger Logo Print Sweatpants||S$ 114.00||Farfetch|
|RockBros Cycling Bicycle Sports Pants Multifunction Sportswear Bike Tights Cycling Pants Cycle Clothing Long Trousers||S$ 21.69||Lazada|
|Nike X Nike Trail Running Trousers||S$ 520.00||Farfetch|
|Mango Straight Suit Trousers||S$ 55.90||Zalora|
|Mango Darted Crepe Trousers||S$ 59.90||Zalora|
|Dior navy cotton trousers||S$ 232.75||Vestiaire Collective|
|Nike Men Cotton Trousers As M Nsw Tch Flc Jgr - Cu 4496010Nike||S$ 127.80||Shopee|
Available in ASOS S$ 546.35 Go to Shop
News about Trousers
10 Exclusive Summer Tees To Seize From MR PORTER06 June 2019
The hottest time of the year is here and you know what that means. Lots of florals, shorts and outdoor activities involved. So ditch your sweatshirts and long-sleeve tees at home and embrace your sunkissed skin with T-shirts!
7 Outfits to Live Out Your Crazy Rich Asians Fantasies23 August 2018
Not only is Crazy Rich Asians the first Hollywood movie with an all-Asian cast in over 25 years, it also has some of the most gorgeous and outrageous fashion moments. The film showcases a beautiful mixture of modern haute couture pieces with traditional Peranakan styles.
Preggies! Flatter your Baby Bump with these Maxi Dresses29 September 2017
Motherhood is wonderful, but it takes effort to look cute in your pregnant state. You don’t have to waste money on extra maternity clothing as the loose flowy maxi dresses makes the ideal day to day wear while you’re expecting.
When an individual wants to buy a pants, it could practically be any type of two-legged leg covering garment that is made from anything other than denim which is usually called jeans. But when you are out looking for a pair of trousers, you are not looking for just any type of lower body garment, but a specific type of pants, namely a dress pants, something that is more formal and usually worn with shirts, blouses, or with jackets. This is the type of pants that we are going to be discussing here today.
- Getting the perfect trousers 101
- Criteria of picking out the best trousers for you in Singapore
- Jazzing up your trousers style
Shopping for a pair of trousers can really help when you know what you are looking for. For you ladies, you have the:
- Peg Trousers
- Wide Leg Trousers
- Crop Trousers
- Bootcut Trousers
- Palazzo Trousers
Whereas for the gents the choices are not much which can be a great thing because it makes the buying process oh so simple. Before picking the trousers of your choice, looking at how it fits you should come first before you look at the style, material and colour. Once you have all these figured out, you can now begin your shopping process on iprice in Singapore.
It’s relatively easier for a man to pick out his trousers than getting the trousers to fit a woman correctly while flattering her figure. All he needs is getting the correct waist size an inseam, then comes the style.
- Waist: Your trousers should sit comfortably on your waist and not on your hips.
- Hips: Give your hips a few inches of allowance, since your hips is the primary area of motion, thus creating tension in the garment.
- Rise: The rise of your trousers (the distance from the top of your waistband to the ‘4 corners intersection’ below the crotch) should follow the natural shape of your body. You don’t want to get a ‘wedgie’ do you?
- Thigh: Make sure that your pants is not snug around the thigh area, you must be able to sit down comfortably without having the fabric of your trousers coming up.
For the ladies, it all depends on your bodily figure.
- Boyish Figure – Bootcut Trousers. Trousers that would give definition to your waistline.
- Hourglass Figure – Flared Trousers. Creating a slimming look in the right areas while accentuating the more curvy part.
- Apple Figure – Wide Leg Trousers. Gives length to your leg while smoothing out the bumps and the bulges.
- Petite Figure – Trousers with front pleating. To give the illusion of height.
For the descendants of Adam, everything you have in your wardrobe can be paired with your trousers. T-shirt, shirts and jackets, and even casual button-downs.
But for the ladies, your style is based on the trousers that you choose.
- Peg Trousers: All you need is a pair of pointed court shoes, a pastel blouse neatly tucked in and a blazer for the office. Add a little va-va-voom when you are headed out with your friends at night with a pair of stilettos and a sparkly top.
- Wide Leg Trousers: Bring back the classic 70’s look when you pair your trousers with a tunic.
- Bootcut Trousers: What better way to style your bootcut trousers that with a pair of boots. Finish your look with a simple knit or fitted top.
- Palazzo Trousers: If your palazzo is for work, its best to pair it with a plain coloured top but if you are heading out to enjoy the sun, jazz up your palazzo style with a floral top.
Now that you know everything about the trousers, it’s time to get one now from iprice.