- Sportswear Singapore: Working out in style
- Sportswear Singapore: Thing you need to know
- Sportswear Singapore: Attire for different type of exercises
Living a healthy lifestyle is not only about stretching and eating healthy, it’s also a great way of life as allows you to feel good about yourself, improve your health and not to mention, a great way to relax after a tiring day at work. If your weight is a problem to you, being physically active helps you maintain a healthy weight. One of the main criteria of living this lifestyle is exercising, and to do that, you would need sportswear that can withstand all your physical activity and maximizes your performance. Combining fashion with functionality, iprice offers you a wide range of sportswear that will surely take the whole meaning of sweating it out to a whole new level. Shop from top brands like Nike, Adidas, Asics, James Parse, Jonathan Simkhai and more.
If you are going to be spending a good amount of time in the gym, running or working out, you should invest in some good sports wear that would not hinder your performance. And forget all those myth about cotton being the best material, because if you have spent enough time in it while you were sweating it out, you would know that everything stick to you when its wet. Now, you wouldn’t want that, would you?
Just like the advancement of the phone technology, clothing and fabric has also improved in technology. There are people out there who dedicate their whole life in making fabrics that are the best when it comes to workout. But other than that, who should you know when you are planning to get your sportswear? Here we have listed down some main thing that you should answer before purchasing one.
- What is your style preference?: Are you a shorts, t-shirt kind of person? Or do you prefer working out in tank tops and crops that are light and airy? Think of every different style and pick the one that suits you the best for sportswear that are both fashionable and flattering not only looks cute but also gives you a boost of confidence that you need when you don’t have a clue on what you are doing.
- What will you be using them for?: Running, gym, dance, yoga and other kind of sports activity all requires different attires. Which is why you should really figure out what you want to do and buy it accordingly.
- Shop around: In the world of workout clothes, nothing is simple. A tank top is not just a mere tank top. Do you want mesh in it or built in padded bra? Do you want pocket in your tights? Although all these things may not seem important to you, these are important criteria when you are working out, or when you need to maximize your performance.
Depending on what activity you are going to partake, your garments need to have specific features.
- A successful yoga regime starts with its foundation – the yoga mat. Select one with increased slip resistance. Next comes the top. Pick one that is fitted along the bodice and the hem. Lastly, the pants – go for one that is comfortable with some stretch.
- First thing first, the shoe. There is no running without the proper shoe, so find a shoe that can be used on every terrain. Next, the top – find something that is breathable and light, something that would not hinder your steps, slowing you down. When it’s chilly outside, get a jacket too that will keep you warm with enough stretch for you to move freely.
- More so than all the other activities – you will need bottoms that would fit like a glove so that it would not get caught on your bicycle pedal. Good quality cycling gloves will also be a good investment if you are planning on long distances. They usually come equipped with padding that evenly distributes pressure, improve grip and increase ventilation.
Get the best sportswear that not only will help you achieve great results but also makes you look good.