Now that summer is just around the corner, make this season more fabulous than ever with the hottest bikinis online! Check out our selection of available bikinis below or click here to know how to choose the right bikini.
Get the latest deals and coupons right in your inbox!
Top Bikinis Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Michael Kors Solids Choker Bikini Top w/Studs & Removable Soft Cups White XS||S$ 80.09||Amazon|
|SKECHERS Junior's High Neck One-Piece Swimsuit Bathing Suit, Flamin Hot Hipster Bikini Bottom, XL||S$ 104.10||Amazon|
|Nike Bikini tops||S$ 55.38||YOOX|
|Tory Burch Floral bikini top||S$ 167.00||Mytheresa|
|Cotton On Cottonon Body Bikini Top||S$ 10.00||Shopee|
|Glassons Ribbed Triangle Bikini Top||S$ 8.67||Glassons|
|Victoria's Secret Pink High Waist Swim Bikini Bottom Strappy Sides Aqua M||S$ 64.66||Amazon|
|Tory Burch Colorblocked Underwire Bikini Top||S$ 147.12||Shopbop|
|hotwind Women Bikini Set Swimwear Beachwear Swimsuit Strap Color Bathing||S$ 10.50||Shopee|
|Yves Saint Laurent Tiger Print Bikini TOP||S$ 480.00||Farfetch|
Available in Amazon S$ 80.09 Go to Shop
News about Bikinis
10 Exclusive Summer Tees To Seize From MR PORTER06 June 2019
The hottest time of the year is here and you know what that means. Lots of florals, shorts and outdoor activities involved. So ditch your sweatshirts and long-sleeve tees at home and embrace your sunkissed skin with T-shirts!
7 Outfits to Live Out Your Crazy Rich Asians Fantasies23 August 2018
Not only is Crazy Rich Asians the first Hollywood movie with an all-Asian cast in over 25 years, it also has some of the most gorgeous and outrageous fashion moments. The film showcases a beautiful mixture of modern haute couture pieces with traditional Peranakan styles.
Preggies! Flatter your Baby Bump with these Maxi Dresses29 September 2017
Motherhood is wonderful, but it takes effort to look cute in your pregnant state. You don’t have to waste money on extra maternity clothing as the loose flowy maxi dresses makes the ideal day to day wear while you’re expecting.
One of the most well-known swimwear for women, bikinis are garments used to describe a two-piece swimsuit. The design was first conceptualized by Parisian engineer Louis Reard in 1946. The name “bikini” was named after the famous Bikini Atoll, in which underwater nuclear testing in took place. Since its first conception, much has been changed regarding the design and perception of women regarding this once considered “risque” garment.
Why choose a bikini
If you think you would look unpleasant with a bikini, think again. You are smaller than you look, so be confident and rock that bikini this summer!
- Bathroom breaks are easier and more comfortable when you are in a bikini.
- If you are feeling insecure about your love handles and tummy fat; don’t worry high-waisted bikinis are back! Now you can look sexy, and get enough coverage on your torso area to shape your body.
- One of the most important reasons why you should wear a bikini this summer is because you deserve to look confident and sexy wherever you may be.
How to choose the right bikini for your body
While a bikini provides less coverage compared to other swimwear, there is no reason to be insecure about wearing one. Regardless of your age, size, and body type, you shouldn’t be afraid to wear a bikini. Here are some great tips that would help you choose the right type of bikini for your body type.
- Know your body type. The first step in finding the right bikini is to determine your body type whether you are pear, apple, hourglass or straight.
- Take time to prepare. If you ever need to shave or get a Brazilian wax, then go ahead and do it. When trying out your bikinis and planning to bring a friend for a second opinion, then save yourself the embarrassment and go shave; don’t forget to wear underwear.
- Choose the perfect color and fabric to highlight your best assets and skin tone. To give emphasis to a body part, use bright colors or patterns. Use solid colors to hide parts you don’t want others to notice. Black and deep jewel tones are great for pale skin while bright colors are great for darker tones.
- Choose a bikini with the right cut. Today’s bikinis have so many variations to choose from, giving you more options to explore and find the right cut for your body type.
It’s time to shop for a new bikini for the summer! Be confident in your own skin and enjoy the hottest bikinis you can find online. You can click here and check out the best bikinis today or browse by brand such as DressLily, Romwe, Superdry and so much more!