The wedding dress is one of the most important part of a wedding. Not all people remember what happened during receptions but everyone remembers what the bride was wearing. This is the reason why - on your most important day of your adult life, you should you look your best. There are tons of wedding gown brands available online and we will help you choose the best one to complete your wedding!
With the wide variety of styles, and designs available, choosing your wedding gown can be a little bit complicated than picking your today’s outfit. If you want your wedding day to be perfect, you need to be extremely critical with how you choose your wedding dress. To help you, here are some tips that would help you find the perfect wedding gown:
- Consider your wedding location. If you’re having a beach wedding, then best to rule out huge ball gowns, and short slip dresses are a no-no for church weddings.
- Set a Budget. Your budget is one of the most important things that you should consider. As much as you want a Vera Wang dress, not many can afford it, so simply stick to your budget.
- Start your search early and plan ahead. When it comes to planning the perfect wedding, preparation is always key. Never do last minute shopping when it comes to wedding gowns; start at least 6 months before you say your vows.
- Do some research. Take your time to read bridal magazines to know about different wedding gown styles and designs, as well as designers, type of fabric, different shades of white, and a whole lot more.
- Shop with a second opinion. A close friend, mother, sister, or anyone close to you who knows exactly what you like and is honest about it, would be a great help when choosing your wedding gown. Bring two of your confidant’s when shopping or fitting your gowns.
- Comfort over style. One of the biggest mistakes many bride-to-be’s are guilty of doing is choosing a gown because it looks good but is literally out of their comfort zone. Find out your sizes, particularly, bust, waist, shoulders, hips, body length, etc.
The best thing about shopping for wedding gowns online is that there are tons and tons of different brands, styles and designs available for you, all in one click!
Light in the Box
One of the largest retail companies around the world. Light in the box is a great choice for wedding gowns, especially if you are on a budget. The brand boasts a great line of wedding gown choices with different styles, from ball gowns to sleek dresses.
Another big name in the ready-to-wear industry, Oyvind Norberg is also has a great reputation for making wedding dresses. From designs to fabrics, you would love what the brand has to offer!
A style icon slash reality star, slash fashion designer, Rachel Zoe is a big name in the American fashion industry. She is known for making edgy, feminine and striking looks for many Hollywood celebrities; but you don’t have to be popular to sport her latest wedding looks!
If you are in for some non-traditional weddings with different styles and colors, Lash would be a perfect fit! Make your weddings fashionable, edgy and out of the ordinary with an entourage from Lash!
Once you walk down the aisle, all the effort you did for finding the perfect wedding would pay off. Make sure to choose the right wedding dresses that would fit your style, budget, and location of your wedding. You can browse through many brands available and get ready to say your I dos' with the best wedding gowns in Singapore!