from S$ 13.80
- FREE delivery! (2-8 days from local sellers)
- S$2.99 - S$7.79 otherwise (1-5 days from local sellers)
- FREE delivery! (5-20 days from overseas sellers)
- This item ships from overseas (9-12 working days)
- Shipping from Chinese Warehouse takes 3-25 business days by 3 shipping methods (Airmail, EMS and DHL).
- Shipping from Local warehouse takes 3-8 business days by DHL.
- Shipping cost varies by countries, please refer to merchant's site for more details.
*Prices updated on 21 Jul 2017
Over the past few years, we have seen many flash come through the lab. While we typically request high performance solutions, this time around we take a look at a low-cost solution from ADATA...Read More >
I'd hardly heard of ADATA before and certainly weren't aware of them producing consumer flash drives. However, when I found myself after a large capacity USB 3 flash drive this came recommended.The ADATA is quite compact, measuring just 6 x 2 x 1 cms, and...Read More >
It's hard to believe that the fastest USB 3.0-rated thumb drives can outperform the hard drive in your desktop PC. On the other hand, the slowest models shouldn't even be allowed USB 3.0 branding. We test 31 different drives to determine the quickest. M...Read More >
We all use USB sticks at work or at home, it's the easiest and often the fastest way to copy or transfer some files. There's a huge number of different ones out there - some extremely cheap, and others more expensive. It can be a challenge to find a goo...Read More >
You can never have too many USB 3.0 flash drives, and if you're thinking about expanding your collection, ADATA's S102 Pro is well worth a look. Launched as part of the company's Superior Series range and described as a 'value-driven' solution, the drive'...Read More >
ADATA offers some best value 3.0 USBdrives. It is a durable shock proof USB that comes with a basic design. With blue and black combination S102 reflects simple but yet effective look. As you can see it is a 32GB 3.0 USB drive which is capable of giving y...Read More >