Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Price in Singapore & Specifications
108 + 12 + 12MP
Top Selling in Smartphones
The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is now available in Singapore. The cheapest Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra price in Singapore is S$ 1,272.90 from Lazada. You can also choose between different Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra variants with Mystic White starting from S$ 1,272.90 and Mystic Black at S$ 1,272.90. Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra price details are updated May 2021.
Price List by Country for Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
|Display Resolution||1440 x 3088pixels|
|Display Technology||Super AMOLED|
|Rear Camera||108 + 12 + 12MP|
|Camera Lenses||Triple Camera|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||164.8 x 77.2 x 8.1mm|
|CPU||2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & 2x2.50 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55|
|Processor Core||Octa Core|
|OS Version||Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & 2x2.50 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55|
|Wi-Fi Standard||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6|
Is Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra worth buying?
Starting with the smartphone’s display, Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra has a 6.9-inch screen with a 120Hz refresh rate that delivers fluid images. Gameplay and movie streaming has never been this smooth on a Samsung device.
It packs a punch - a fast new chipset, 12GB of RAM, excellent camera technology, and long-lasting battery life. The Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra also comes with an S Pen that features new features such as syncing voice recordings with your written notes.
It won’t be an outstanding Samsung smartphone if we don’t highlight the Note 20 Ultra’s extraordinary cameras. Featuring a telephoto camera with 5x optical zoom and 50x digital zoom, seeing objects in clearer detail from afar will no longer be a problem. This feature alone has made iPhone’s 2x optical zoom pale in comparison.
Selfie-taking is also hassle-free with this one. All you need to do to trigger selfies is make an open-hand gesture in front of the screen, and the timer will start counting down. Even if you’re in a low-light setting, the selfie camera will automatically adjust the lighting and colours to make your selfie look as natural as possible.
With an improved battery life of 4,500mAh, the Note 20 Ultra can easily last a full day on a single charge with normal use. It won’t be a surprise to see it with some battery juice left the next day if it’s left idle sometimes. Even when the battery is fully consumed, you can recharge it fully in no time thanks to its support for fast 25W charging, fast 15W wireless charging, and Wireless Power Share. It takes about one hour and nine minutes to charge the Note20 Ultra from 0% to 100%.
In a nutshell, the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is worth an upgrade if your current smartphone is no longer supporting your needs or is starting to slow down. This smartphone has everything you need - big screen, excellent cameras, stunning display, handy S Pen, in-screen fingerprint sensor, and silky-smooth performance for every task. That said, it does come with a hefty price tag. So do consider it only if you need a smart assistant to help you with intensive multitasking and have an adequate budget for it.
What are the specs of the Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra?
- Release Date: August 2020
- Screen Size: 6.9 inches (91.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Dimensions: 164.8 x 77.2 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 208 g
- Body: Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), glass back (Gorilla Glass Victus), stainless steel frame
- Resolution: 1440 x 3088 pixels (~496 ppi density)
- Display Type: Dynamic AMOLED 2X capacitive touchscreen, HDR 10+
- Refresh Rate: 120 Hz
- Operating System: Android 10, One UI 2.5
- Processor: Exynos 990 (7 nm+)
- CPU: Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & 2x2.50 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G77 MP11
- Triple Camera: 108MP f/1.8 (wide) PDAF + 12MP f/3.0 (periscope telephoto) + 12MP f/2.2 (ultrawide)
- Main Camera Features: LED Flash, Panorama, auto-HDR
- Front camera: 10MP f/2.2 (wide)
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 4500 mAh, Fast battery charging 25W, USB Power Delivery 3.0, Fast Qi wireless charging 15W, Reverse wireless charging 4.5W
- Colours: Mystic Bronze, Mystic Black, Mystic White
- RAM: 12GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 256GB, 512GB
- SIM: Single SIM Card (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM Card (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- USB: USB Type-C 3.2, USB On-The-Go
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack: No
- Sensors: Under-display fingerprint sensor (ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Water Resistance: IP68 water/dust-resistant (up to 1.5 metres for 30 minutes)
What is the difference between Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra?
The primary difference between Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra lies in the camera, display size, RAM, and battery life. The table below shows a comparison of these specs:
Samsung Galaxy Note 20
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
Rear: 12 MP, f/1.8 (wide) +
64 MP f/2.0 (telephoto) + 12 MP f/2.2 (ultrawide)
Front: 10MP f/2.2
Rear: 108MP f/1.8 (wide) + 12MP f/3.0 (periscope telephoto) + 12MP f/2.2 (ultrawide)
Front: 10MP f/2.2
6.7” flat Infinity-O Display FHD+ Super AMOLED+
6.9” edge Infinity-O Display Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X
4,300mAh (25W Charging)
4,500mAh (25W Charging)
What is the price of Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra in Singapore?
The price of the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra varies from the storage capacity you selected, you may browse through Samsung SG official website to check the retailed prices.
Where can I buy Samsung Note 20 Ultra in Singapore?
Aside from Samsung physical stores, you can obtain the Note 20 Ultra online at a fraction of its original price from trusted e-marketplaces such as Lazada, Qoo10, and Shopee.