Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus Price in Singapore & Specifications
12 + 12 + 64 + 0.3MP
Top Selling in Smartphones
The Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus is now available in Singapore. The cheapest Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus price in Singapore is S$ 949.00 from Shopee. You can also choose between different Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus variants with Cloud Blue starting from S$ 960.00 and Cosmic Gray at S$ 960.00. Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus price details are updated April 2021.
Price List by Country for Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus
|Display Resolution||3200 x 1440pixels|
|Display Technology||Dynamic AMOLED|
|Rear Camera||12 + 12 + 64 + 0.3MP|
|Camera Lenses||Quad Camera|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||73.7 x 161.9 x 7.8mm|
|Charging||Wireless Charging and Fast Charging|
|CPU||Exynos 990 (7 nm+)|
|Processor Core||Octa Core|
|OS Version||Android 10|
|Wi-Fi Standard||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6|
Samsung has unveiled three new flagships under the Galaxy S lineup: the S20, the S20+, and the S20 Ultra in Singapore. This new Galaxy series can easily be defined as the more enhanced version of the S10 series packed with remarkable upgrades in both hardware and software, especially camera intelligence.
What are the key specifications of Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus?
- The bigger the better - Samsung has expanded the display size of its S20 series to be slightly bigger than the S10 series, While the S10+ measures 6.4 inches, the display screen of the S20+ is enlarged to 6.7 inches. In addition to the increase in size is its Super AMOLED Infinity-O curved display featuring a 120Hz refresh rate, which helps showcase first-rate visuals. Similar to its predecessor and siblings, the S20+ is equipped with Gorilla Glass 6 on the front and back body.
- Exynos 990 chipset - Samsung’s newest flagship range features the brand’s own Exynos 990 chipset, which comprises a dual-core neural processing unit (NPU) and digital signal processor (DSP). The processor is capable of delivering fast and efficient machine learning performance. It is well-suited for the 5G cellular modem in the device that aims to deliver speedy mobile broadband, allowing you to stream videos smoothly and download high-resolution media in no time. Coupled with 8GB RAM, lag is a thing of the past when playing graphic-intensive games.
- Quad camera with 64 MP telephoto lens - From S10+’s 12MP to S20+’s 64MP telephoto lens, we see a huge leap of improvement in the S20 Plus’ rear cameras. The telephoto lens comes with Phase-Detect Auto Focus (PDAF) that helps the camera to focus fast, Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS), as well as 3x hybrid optic zoom. With a low-light pro-grade camera system that consists of larger image sensors, night shots on the S20 series will appear crisp and clear.
- An additional ToF 3D lens - What makes the S20+ different from the base phone is the additional fourth lens added to the camera hardware, known as the Time of Flight (ToF) lens. It serves as a tool that measures depth (Quick Measure) and distance with high accuracy when capturing scenes. Besides, it also works in tandem with Live Focus video in which you can blur out the background of the video in real-time. Customising your own videos couldn’t have been better without it!
- New introduction of eSIM - As an embedded SIM card, it works as a small chip that allows you to store several plans from different carriers, so you can switch network provider with ease. Samsung Galaxy S20+ supports eSIM along with a hybrid dual-SIM slot card configuration. In Singapore, M1 is the sole network provider that offers cellular plans via eSIM.
- All-day battery - In contrast to S10 Plus’ 4100mAh battery life, there isn’t a massive upgrade in the battery as the S20 Plus is equipped with 4500mAh of battery capacity. However, it is considered one of the best batteries an android flagship phone can ever have. Plus, with 25W wired charging and 15W wireless charging support, the Galaxy S20 Plus will be filled with sufficient battery juice to last you throughout the day.
- Goodbye headphone jack - Samsung officially bade farewell to the 3.5mm headphone jack ever since the Note 10 release, and it’s no different for the S20 range as well. It looks like the South Korean tech giant is hoping for S20 users to make a switch to the Galaxy Buds. Along with the S20 series, Samsung also releases a pair of Galaxy Buds Plus with 11 hours of battery life and seamless connectivity. To get the new buds for free, do preorder the S20+ bundle before the release date - March 6, 2020.
When is the release date of the Galaxy S20 series in Singapore?
The Galaxy S20 Series release date falls on March 6, 2020 in Singapore. It is available for preorder from 12 February, 2020 at local telcos including M1, Singtel and Starhub, Samsung Online/Experience Store, Shopee Singapore and Lazada Singapore. Anyone who preorders a set of Galaxy S20+ or Galaxy S20 Ultra from the aforementioned stores will be getting a complimentary set of Galaxy Buds+ worth S$268.
How much will the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus cost in Singapore?
According to the official announcement in February 2020, the Samsung S20 Plus price is SG$1,498 for the 128GB variant. The Galaxy S20+ is released in Cosmic Gray, Cosmic Black, Cloud Blue in Singapore.
Samsung Galaxy S20 & S20 Plus Specs Comparison Table
While you’re weighing the pros and cons between both the S20 and S20 Plus, here’s a comparison table of their specs:
Samsung Galaxy S20
Samsung Galaxy S20+
Dimensions & Weight
| || |
Display Size & Resolution
| || |
| || |