Samsung Galaxy S20 Price in Singapore & Specifications
12 + 12 + 64MP
Top Selling in Smartphones
The Samsung Galaxy S20 is now available in Singapore. The cheapest Samsung Galaxy S20 price in Singapore is S$ 767.00 from Shopee. You can also choose between different Samsung Galaxy S20 variants with Cloud Pink starting from S$ 908.00 and Cosmic Gray at S$ 908.00. Samsung Galaxy S20 price details are updated May 2021.
Price List by Country for Samsung Galaxy S20
|Display Resolution||3200 x 1440pixels|
|Display Technology||Dynamic AMOLED|
|Rear Camera||12 + 12 + 64MP|
|Camera Lenses||Triple Camera|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||69.1 x 151.7 x 7.9mm|
|Charging||Wireless Charging and Fast Charging|
|CPU||Exynos 990 (7 nm+)|
|Processor Core||Octa Core|
|OS Version||Android 10|
|Wi-Fi Standard||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6|
Samsung has unveiled three new flagships under the Galaxy S lineup: the S20, the S20+, and the S20 Ultra in Singapore. This new Galaxy series can easily be defined as the more enhanced version of the S10 series packed with remarkable upgrades in both hardware and software, especially camera intelligence.
What are the key specifications of Samsung Galaxy S20?
- The bigger the better - Samsung has expanded the display size of its S20 series to be slightly bigger than the S10 series, with the S20 measuring 6.2 inches, as compared to S10’s 6.1-inch display size. Similar to its predecessor and siblings, the S20 is equipped with Gorilla Glass 6 on the front and back body.
- Exynos 990 chipset - Samsung’s newest flagship range features the brand’s own Exynos 990 chipset, which comprises a dual-core neural processing unit (NPU) and digital signal processor (DSP). The processor is capable of delivering fast and efficient machine learning performance. It is well-suited for the 5G cellular modem in the device that aims to deliver speedy mobile broadband, allowing you to stream videos smoothly and download high-resolution media in no time.
- Triple camera with 64 MP telephoto lens - From S10’s 12MP to S20’s 64MP telephoto lens, we see a huge leap of improvement in the S20 Plus’ rear cameras. The telephoto lens comes with Phase-Detect Auto Focus (PDAF) that helps the camera to focus fast, Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS), as well as 3x hybrid optic zoom. With a low-light pro-grade camera system that consists of larger image sensors, night shots on the S20 series will appear crisp and clear.
- Ultrawide lens with Super Steady feature - Adventure seekers will most likely be pleased with using this feature to capture their live actions. Endowed with sophisticated AI, a larger sensor and anti-rolling stabiliser, the S20 performs like an action camera, ensuring your videos display steadier and smoother scenes. Another video shooting feature Single Take enables you to capture short footage with all three cameras and select several best shots from the clip with AI’s help.
- New introduction of eSIM - As an embedded SIM card, it works as a small chip that allows you to store several plans from different carriers, so you can switch network provider with ease. Samsung Galaxy S20 support eSIM along with a hybrid dual-SIM slot card configuration. In Singapore, M1 is the sole network provider that offers cellular plans via eSIM.
- All-day battery - 3000mAh is no longer sustainable for users who need to perform multiple tasks via power-intensive apps on their smartphones. But with 4000mAh of battery life as well as 25W wired charging and 15W wireless charging support, you can rest assured that the Galaxy S20 will be filled with sufficient battery juice to last you throughout the day.
- Goodbye headphone jack - Samsung officially bade farewell to the 3.5mm headphone jack ever since the Note 10 release, and it’s no different for the S20 range as well. It looks like the South Korean tech giant is hoping for S20 users to make a switch to the Galaxy Buds. Along with the S20 series, Samsung also releases a pair of Galaxy Buds Plus with 11 hours of battery life and seamless connectivity.
When is the release date of the Galaxy S20 series in Singapore?
The Galaxy S20 Series release date falls on March 6, 2020 in Singapore. It is available for preorder from 12 February, 2020 at local telcos including M1, Singtel and Starhub, Samsung Online/Experience Store, Shopee Singapore and Lazada Singapore.
How much will the new Samsung Galaxy S20 cost in Singapore?
According to the official announcement in February 2020, the Samsung Galaxy S20 price is SG$1,298 for the 128GB variant. The Samsung Galaxy S20 is released in Cosmic Gray, Cloud Blue, Cloud Pink in Singapore.
Samsung Galaxy S20 & S20 Plus Specs Comparison Table
While you’re weighing the pros and cons between both the S20 and S20 Plus, here’s a comparison table of their specs:
Samsung Galaxy S20
Samsung Galaxy S20+
Dimensions & Weight
| || |
Display Size & Resolution
| || |
| || |