Samsung Galaxy S5 Price in Singapore & Specifications
Top Selling in Smartphones
The Samsung Galaxy S5 is now available in Singapore. The cheapest Samsung Galaxy S5 price in Singapore is S$ 132.00 from Shopee. You can also choose between different Samsung Galaxy S5 variants with 32GB Charcoal Black starting from S$ 137.00 and 32GB Shimmery White at S$ 132.00. Samsung Galaxy S5 price details are updated June 2021.
Price List by Country for Samsung Galaxy S5
Samsung Galaxy S5 Price in Singapore by Variants
|Samsung Galaxy S5 32GB Shimmery White||S$ 132.00||Shopee|
|Samsung Galaxy S5 32GB Charcoal Black||S$ 137.00||Shopee|
|Samsung Galaxy S5 16GB Electric Blue||Offer unavailable|
|Samsung Galaxy S5 16GB Copper Gold||Offer unavailable|
|Samsung Galaxy S5 16GB Charcoal Black||Offer unavailable|
|Samsung Galaxy S5 16GB Shimmery White||Offer unavailable|
|Display Resolution||1080 x 1920pixels|
|Display Technology||Super AMOLED|
|Camera Lenses||Single Camera|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||142 x 72.5 x 8.1mm|
|CPU||Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801 (28 nm)|
|Processor Core||Quad Core|
|OS Version||Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)|
|Wi-Fi Standard||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
Samsung Galaxy S5 Singapore– Your Next Big Thing That Is Simply Inspired
Completely redefines what a smartphone, Samsung Galaxy S5 is a great smartphone that embodies the perfect blend of fun and function. In fact, you will be extremely thrilled when looking at its amazing features and specifications, such as a heart rate monitor and ultra power saving mode that are suitable for your active lifestyle.
Designed Exclusively To Entertain
With the totally stunning 5.1 inches Full HD Super AMOLED display, it boasts a fantastic 1080 x 1920 resolution that provides sharper images. Not just that, you will enjoy the experience of viewing rich and vivid colors that prove to be a tantalising experience.
The signature adaptive display makes sure that you will get the best viewing experience as it automatically adjusts to your surrounding. In other words, this feature enables you to enjoy your screen regardless of lighting conditions. At the same time, you do not need to worry about adjusting the brightness of your screen in order to have the best viewing experience.
Shoot Like A True Pro
Samsung Galaxy S5 boasts a powerful 16MP camera that allows you to capture perfect moments like a true professional. Not just that, you can also take clearer and sharper pictures more consistently than ever as its ultra fast auto-focus empowers the camera to perform well. Amazingly, you can even take sharper and brighter pictures without using a flash.
Simply Within Your Fingertips
Another cool feature that Samsung Galaxy S5 boasts is its fingerprint scanner. Instead of merely touching it, you need to swipe over it. Storing up to three fingerprints, this means you can let others use your smartphone while ensuring better security at the same time. With the innovative Private Mode, you now can have peace of mind in securing your precious data such as pictures and videos.
Stylish & Sophisticated Design
In the perfect harmony of fun and functional, Samsung Galaxy S5 is the ultimate expression of sophistication. Such sophistication can be seen in its beautifully crafted metal and plastic design that exudes sleekness. Moreover, the surface of its back cover contains soft-finish touch that can prevent fingerprints from sticking around.
A True Survivor
The incredibly cool Samsung Galaxy S5 is actually resistant to both dust and water (up to 30 minutes at the depth of 1 meter). Earning IP67 certification means that you can trust your smartphone to survive intact without getting any significant damages that will destroy it totally. Being excellent in all matters including its battery life, Samsung Galaxy S5 is a great phone that can fit your active lifestyle in Singapore.
Samsung Galaxy S5 Full Specifications & Features
- Release Date: April 2014
- Screen Size: 5.1 inches (69.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Dimensions: 142 x 72.5 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 145 g
- Body: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic back, plastic frame
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels (~432 ppi density)
- Display Type: Super AMOLED
- Operating System: Android 4.4.2 (KitKat), upgradable to 6.0 (Marshmallow); TouchWiz UI
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801 (28 nm)
- CPU: Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 400
- GPU: Adreno 330
- Main Camera: 16 MP, f/2.2
- Rear Camera Features: LED Flash, Panorama, HDR
- Video Recording: 4K@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@120fps, HDR
- Front Camera: 2 MP, f/2.4
- Battery Capacity: Removable Li-ion 2800 mAh
- Colours: Charcoal Black, Copper Gold, Electric Blue, Shimmery White
- RAM: 2 GB of RAM
- Internal Storage: 16 GB, 32 GB
- SIM: Micro-SIM
- USB: microUSB 3.0 (MHL 2.1 TV-out), USB On-The-Go
- Bluetooth: 4.0, A2DP, EDR, LE, aptX
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack: Yes
- Sensors: Front-mounted fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity sensor, light sensor, barometer, compass, heart rate sensor, gesture
- Water Resistance: IP67 dust/water-resistant (up to 1 metre for 30 minutes)
What phone is similar to Samsung Galaxy S5?
Is Samsung Galaxy S5 outdated?
Given that this Samsung flagship phone was released in 2014, it has stopped receiving new Android updates, which renders the phone outdated. Despite housing a decently powerful quad-core processor, the features in the phone are no longer matching the standard of today's flagship smartphones. While Samsung has discontinued the 4G LTE phone at all its retail and online stores, you can still find it online for a cheap price at e-marketplaces like Qoo10, Shopee, and Lazada. Overall, the Samsung Galaxy S5 is still decent to have as a backup device that helps you accomplish basic tasks and browse the web for entertainment.
How do I free up storage on my Samsung Galaxy S5?
As we rely on our phone on a daily basis for communication, entertainment and storage, the device will gradually accumulate tons of media files, photos, videos, cached files and others, leading to slow performance and speed. Hence it's necessary for us to free up our device space from time to time so that our phone can perform at its most efficient state. Here are some tips for how you can do so:
- Delete unnecessary apps - Tap and hold an App icon for a few seconds and select Uninstall. Alternatively, you can also select Settings > Apps > Tap on the App to remove > Uninstall
- Delete temporary files - Tap Settings > Apps > select the desired App > Storage > CLEAR DATA or CLEAR CACHE
- Store files on the cloud - Tap Settings > Cloud and Accounts > Samsung Cloud > Sync your data with Samsung Cloud.
- Backup and restore data - Tap Settings > Cloud and Accounts > Backup and Restore > Back up data > Select the Apps to back up > BACK UP; OR Tap Restore Data > Select the Apps to restore > RESTORE
- Use an external SD Card