Samsung S7 Edge Singapore : A valuable companion
The Samsung S7 Edge has been launched in February 2016 and it comes with display of 5.50 inch is powered by 1.6 GHz Octa-core processor. With other attractive features, this model will serve a lot of different purposes to its core users. Samsung S7 Edge is similar to the Galaxy S7, but the specifications in this device are different. This Samsung S7 Edge is just like its name mainly because all the top edge features have been presented in this model.
Insight on the device
One of the most interesting features of this Samsung S7 Edge is that its side bezels in the display are made very thin. And this phone normally appears as if there are no bezels on the sides of the display. It is said that Samsung S7 Edge has an IP68 rating which means that apart from being dust-proof, this model is also waterproof. This is another interesting feature that will definitely bring customer's intention to purchase this model. The device will not be affected by spills, splashes, and dunks as well. The design of this smartphone holds a much sleeker body look. New features like wireless charging have been included; this charging system is not only wireless but also a fast and efficient charging method. HD voice has been presented in this new Samsung S7 Edge; this allows different users to join the HD voice network. This feature is presented in its both S7 and S7 Edge model. Just like all the other Samsung models, a physical home button in the middle of two capacitive buttons has been presented.
- This device comes with a 5.50 inch AMOLED HD display with a resolution of 1440 by 2560 pixels with a pixel density of 534 pixels per inch.
- For its processor, a 1.6 GHz octa-core processor is used and is supplied with a RAM of 4GB.
- The GPU used in this Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is Aderno 530 and Mali-T880 MP12.
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 Exynos 8890 Octa chipset has been incorporated into this device.
- The internal storage of this device is 32 GB, and this can be further expanded up to 200 GB by a microSD card.
- The operating system presented on this device is Android 6.0, and the power is given to this device by a non-removable 3600mAh battery.
Coming to its camera, this smartphone holds a 12 megapixel rear or primary camera with dual-pixels, a new low light sensor, and improved autofocus is also setup. For its front camera, a 5-megapixel camera is featured. Dual sim connectivity is available in this model, options of connectivity includes Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, 3G, 4G and NFC. Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope and Ambient light sensor are also included.