Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Price in Singapore & Specifications
12 + 12MP
Top Selling in Smartphones
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip is now available in Singapore. The cheapest Samsung Galaxy Z Flip price in Singapore is S$ 3,405.88 from Amazon. You can also choose between different Samsung Galaxy Z Flip variants with Mirror Purple starting from S$ 3,405.88. Samsung Galaxy Z Flip price details are updated April 2021.
Price List by Country for Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Price in Singapore by Variants
|Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Mirror Purple||S$ 3,405.88||Amazon|
|Display Resolution||1080 x 2636pixels|
|Rear Camera||12 + 12MP|
|Camera Lenses||Dual Camera|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||167.3 x 73.6 x 7.2mm|
|Charging||Wireless Charging and Fast Charging|
|CPU||Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855+ (7 nm)|
|Processor Core||Octa Core|
|OS Version||Android 10|
|Wi-Fi Standard||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
After years of continuous innovation, Samsung has defied the law of physics with its first flip phone named the Galaxy Z Flip. This highly-anticipated foldable device flips open like a portable makeup mirror. In fact, what makes the smartphone bendable is its Ultra-Thin Glass technology and nylon fibre-enhanced Hideaway Hinge. Despite boasting a 6.7-inch screen (similar to the S20 Plus) when opened up, its foldable body allows for higher portability and compactibility. Let’s dive deeper into the Galaxy Z Flip’s specifications and price in Singapore below.
What are the specifications and features of Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- Dynamic AMOLED Display - On top of the 1080-by-2636-pixel AMOLED screen, there’s a layer of thin plastic film that protects the glass screen. The Z Flip is adorned by Gorilla Glass 6 on the back surrounded by an aluminium frame. On the other hand, the phone’s cover screen can display notifications, battery percentage, date, and time when tapped.
- Snapdragon 855+ Processor - Samsung Galaxy Z Flip is equipped with a Snapdragon 855+ processor, which performs slightly faster than the S10 that only has the older version of Snapdragon 855 processor. Its speed and 4G signal strength are on par with the S10 series. Though, the flip phone still does not have 5G support like the S20 models.
- 12-MP Dual Camera - The Z Flip’s wide camera sports a 12MP sensor with an f/1.8 aperture lens, Dual Pixel PDAF and OIS; whereas its ultra-wide camera features 12 MP sensor with an f/2.2 aperture lens. Looking at the selfie camera, it has a 10MP sensor that helps achieve enhanced picture quality for video calls via Google Duo app as well as vlogging.
- Super Steady feature - As seen in Samsung Galaxy S10 and Note 10 range, this feature is incredibly useful for recording extreme adventures or sports activities. Utilising the Ultra-Wide lens, the Galaxy Z Flip is capable of stabilising any shaky movements in video recordings.
- Flex Mode - Samsung has worked with Google to introduce this intelligent multitasking feature in the Z Flip. When the Z Flip is unfolded at an angle, Flex Mode will be activated. The user will be able to see different types of content on two screens when using an app. For instance, while you’re watching a YouTube video on the top screen, you can read comments or search for other videos on the bottom screen.
- Massive battery capacity - Packed with 3,300mAh battery, the phone is expected to last about 10 hours with video streaming on Wi-Fi before it enters an ultra-low-power mode. The Z Flip also supports wireless charging and 15W fast charging that fills up 77% of battery juice in an hour.
- Goodbye headphone jack - Samsung officially bade farewell to the 3.5mm headphone jack ever since the Note 10 release, and it’s no different for the Galaxy Z Flip as well. It looks like the South Korean tech giant is hoping for S20 users to make a switch to the Galaxy Buds.
What are the pros and cons of Samsung Galaxy Z Flip?
- Can fit in most pockets
- Easily propped up on a flat surface for watching videos, making video calls, taking selfies
- Multitask on top and bottom screen via two apps
- Notification display on the cover screen
- Answer calls without unfolding the phone
- Wireless charging
- Not dust or water-resistant
- Lack of flexibility in the hinge, which only accommodates limited angle adjustments
- A hefty price tag for a phone with mediocre internal components
- No 5G support and headphone jack
- A fragile screen that’s prone to scratches
- Fast charging is slow
When is the release date of the Galaxy S20 series in Singapore?
The Galaxy S20 Series release date falls on March 6, 2020 in Singapore. It is available for preorder from 12 February 2020 at local telcos including M1, Singtel and Starhub, Samsung Online/Experience Store, Shopee Singapore and Lazada Singapore.
How much will the new Samsung Galaxy Z Flip cost in Singapore?
According to the official announcement in February 2020, the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip price is SG$1,998 for the 256GB variant. The Galaxy Z Flip is released in Mirror Purple and classic Mirror Black in Singapore. The Samsung flip phone is officially launched on February 14, 2020 globally.