Vivo Y12 Price in Singapore & Specifications
13 + 8 + 2MP
Top Selling in Smartphones
Price List by Country for Vivo Y12
|Display Resolution||720 x 1544pixels|
|Rear Camera||13 + 8 + 2MP|
|Camera Lenses||Triple Camera|
|Video Resolution||Full HD|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||159.4 x 76.8 x 8.9mm|
|CPU||Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm)|
|Processor Core||Octa Core|
|OS Version||Android 9.0|
|Wi-Fi Standard||802.11 b/g/n|
Frequently Asked Questions about the Vivo Y12
How much is Vivo Y12 in Singapore?
The price of the Vivo Y12 in Singapore falls under the low-end category, so it's very affordable for all the features it is equipped with. The smartphone comes in two colours – Aqua Blue and Burgundy Red. You can get the Vivo Y12 from online marketplaces like Qoo10, Lazada, and Shopee.
What are Vivo Y12 specs?
Vivo Y12 Specs Singapore
- Release Date: June 2019
- Dimensions: 159.4 x 76.8 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 190.5g
- Colours: Aqua Blue, Burgundy Red
- Screen Size: 6.35-inch (~81.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Display: IPS LCD
- Resolution: 720 x 1544 pixels
- Aspect Ratio: 19.3:9
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm) octa-core processor
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie; Funtouch 9
- RAM: 3GB RAM, 4GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 64GB
- Rear Camera: 13 MP f/2.2 + 8 MP ultra-wide f/2.2 + 2 MP depth f/2.4
- Front Camera: 8 MP f/2.2
- Battery Capacity: 5000 mAh
- Biometrics: Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Sensors: Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, proximity, compass
- 3.5mm headphone jack: Available
- SIM: Dual SIM
- SIM Card: Nano-SIM
- Technology: GSM/HSPA/LTE
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands: 1, 3, 5, 8, 28, 38, 40, 41
Is the Vivo Y12 a good phone?
The answer to that question is yes. The Vivo Y12 is many things: it offers decent image quality, long battery life, and premium design. This phone comes in Aqua Blue and Burgundy Red finishes. It is available on Qoo10, Lazada, and Shopee. As for its release date, the Vivo Y12 was launched in June 2019.
The Vivo Y12 comes in two colours – Aqua Blue and Burgundy Red. Besides the Vivo Y12, check out other devices from Vivo including Vivo V91, Vivo V15, Vivo V11, Vivo V7, Vivo V15 Pro, Vivo Y81, Vivo Y11, Vivo Y19, and Vivo Y53.
Vivo Y12 Review
- Handles light and moderate smartphone tasks with ease
- Decent image quality for an entry-level device
- All-day 5000 mAh battery life with mixed, casual use
- Runs slow when running GPU-intensive games.
- Can be buggy at times
The Vivo Y12 features a 6.35-inch touchscreen display, 13 MP f/2.2 + 8 MP ultrawide f/2.2 +2 MP depth f/2.4 rear cameras, 3GB of RAM, and a 5,000mAh battery capacity. Could these specs make the Vivo Y12 a fitting competition over the likes of Samsung Galaxy A20? Let's find out in our review below.
In terms of the build, the Vivo Y12 comes with a glass front, plastic back, and plastic frame. On the front, the device features a 6.35-inch display and a 13 MP selfie camera. Its back panel is equipped with three sensors. Besides that, the Vivo Y12 comes with a 3.5mm headphone jack. It is available in two colours: Aqua Blue and Burgundy Red.
The Vivo Y12 sports a 6.35-inch IPS LCD (720 x 1544 pixels) display at a pixel density of 268 pixels per inch which boasts good visuals and a balanced contrast. With this display quality, the Vivo Y12 delivers great viewing and decent gaming experience, making it a good phone for media binging.
The Vivo Y12 is technically impressive, as it is fitted with a triple camera module - 13 MP f/2.2 + 8 MP ultrawide f/2.2 +2 MP depth f/2.4 rear sensors that will step up your photography game. You can also expect vibrant and crisp selfies, as the Vivo Y12 comes with an 8 MP f/2.2 front camera. Furthermore, its camera also comes with features like Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus, etc.
The Vivo Y12 is powered by an octa-core Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 chipset that pairs with 3GB RAM and PowerVR GE8320 GPU. As such, you can expect the phone to be capable of handling light and moderate smartphone tasks with ease. As for storage memory, the Vivo Y12 is equipped with 64GB of internal storage.
When it comes to the Vivo Y12’s operating system - Android 9.0, it offers great UI features including the following:
- Revamped Screen Rotation
- App Actions
- Improved Gesture Navigation
- Adaptive Battery
- Digital Wellbeing dashboard
- Enhanced Security Features
- New Screenshot Shortcut
- New Accessibility Menu
- Improved sound and volume
In the battery department, the Vivo Y12 is packed with a 5000mAh battery, supported by intelligent power-saving technologies to extend battery life even further, allowing the device to last all day with mixed, casual use, including social media, online streaming, GPS, and watching YouTube videos, as well as playing low- and mid-spec mobile games.