From occasional photo scanning at home to bulk printing at the office, a printer is an essential device we need. If you’re looking for the best printers in the town, you can read more to discover all that you need to know about printers in Singapore!
Dimensions (W x H x D):385 x 340 x 255mm
Power Consumption (Standby):0.3W
Print Speed (Black & White):33pages/min
Print Speed (Colour):15pages/min
Display Type:Colour LCD
Product Type:Laser Printer
Print Speed (Black & White):20pages/min
Print Speed (Colour):20pages/min
Print Speed (Black & White):33pages/min
Print Speed (Colour):15pages/min
Display Type:Touch Screen
Product Type:All-in-one Printer
Print Speed (Black & White):14pages/min
Print Speed (Colour):17pages/min
Save more with iPrice couponsLenovo Coupons Apple Coupons Harvey Norman Coupons HP Coupons Lazada Promo Code See more stores >
Top Printers Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Canon PIXMA MG3670||S$ 138.00||Shopee|
|Brother DCP1610W||S$ 105.00||Qoo10|
|Epson L120||S$ 97.69||Shopee|
|Canon PIXMA MG2570S||S$ 62.90||Shopee|
|Epson L3110 Multi-Function Ink Tank Printer||S$ 224.80||Lazada|
|Canon PIXMA PRO-100||S$ 204.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|Epson L360||S$ 148.06||Lazada|
|Epson LQ-310||S$ 249.00||Shopee|
|HP OfficeJet Pro 8720||S$ 178.00||Lazada|
|Epson L365||S$ 134.00||Lazada|
These days, printing machines are designed with innovative features to ease your printing task. From scanning to multiple printing, printers today are capable of doing almost anything. Get one for your personal or office use today.
Types of Printers
As the most familiar printer in the market, this inkjet printer is available at a cheap price and an expensive one if you are looking for a good quality inkjet printer. There is a wide range of options if you are planning to buy an inkjet printer.
The laser printer works in a very interesting way. Using a laser beam to create an image on a drum, this computer printer electrically draws the powdered toner to the paper to produce an image. If you are looking for a quick and accurate print, this printer can be very useful. In addition to that, the resolution of this printer is higher than the inkjet printer.
Defined just by the name of the printer, the multi-function printer is what you need for a complete printing task. Print, scan, copy all sorts of documents for business or personal use.
Photos bring our memories to life. They are a passage to reminisce about our beautiful moments in the past. If you love to take photographs but find it costly to print them at the store, then Photo Printer is a great option.
With the advancement of technology, you can now connect your printer wirelessly to your computer, mobile or even print from your memory card or USB. A portable printer is a great choice for today’s modern-age people.
A Guide to Choosing the Best Printer
Printers are a great investment and getting the right one for you is vital. Before buying a printer, you must determine the use of the printer. The wifi feature is very essential these days. If you travel most of the time and you need a printer to assist your work, printing machines with this feature can be highly beneficial.
Besides that, the speed of your printer is also crucial. Some printing devices might take a longer time to print and some can print at a faster rate. Know the speed of your printer before purchasing it. In addition to that, think about the replacement cost of your ink. It is helpful to know if your printing machine accepts individual ink cartridges or only tricolour cartridges.
If you need a printer to support your occasional printing at home, you can go for the Canon MG3670 wireless all-in-one printer. With the all-in-one functionality including Wi-fi connectivity, double-sided printing, and colour printing, the Canon printing machine comes with a pretty reasonable price. The compact design will surely fit nicely in your home, especially if you have limited free space.
If you don’t have a printer at your home, you might want to go to the nearest copy and print stores like Tampines printing and Jia-E printing services. You can also go to the Library of Singapore to print your document at their multimedia stations for a charge of S$ 0.30 per page in A4 size.
Canon PIXMA MX922 is the best multifunction printer that comes with a low-cost ink cartridge. The printer prints in black and white at 15 ipm, in colour at 10 ipm, and borderless photos using the 9600 x 2400 colour dpi. Wireless LAN, wireless direct printing, mobile printing, and automatic 2-sided printing are among the features that can bring efficacy to your home office.
Where can I buy a printer in Singapore?
Other than your local computer store, e-marketplaces like Lazada and Qoo10 carry an extensive range of printers for home and business use. Whether it is a photo printer, portable printer, inkjet printer, all-in-one-printer, or laser printer, rest assured you can find the best printers online.
Which are the best home printers in Singapore?
Best Home Printer Singapore
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 All-in-One Printer - touch screen for easy control, a wide variety of wireless connectivity options, super affordable
- Canon PIXMA MG2570S Compact Printer - good multi-function printer, affordable refill cartridges, good connectivity with a high-speed USB cable
- Canon MG3670 Wireless All-in-One Printer - good wireless connectivity, can support automatic 2-sided printing, reasonable toner refills for colour printing, budget-friendly, double as a scanner or a copier
- Epson EcoTank L3156 Printer - costs less than 1 cent per page; can print, scan, copy and fax; can be accessed wirelessly; keep ink cost low
- Samsung Monochrome Laser Printer M2020W - fast printing speeds, wireless network support, cheap printing cost
- Brother HL-1210W Laser Printer - space-saving design, fast print speed at 20 pages per minute, super cheap (less than S$100), wireless network printing, but no automatic duplex function
- Brother MFC-L2750DW 4-in-1 Printer - four functions (print, scan, copy, and fax), fast print speed at 36 pages per minute, wireless network printing, automatic duplex function
- Fuji Xerox DocuPrint M115W Laser Printer - can print 20 pages per minute, toner-saving mode, print, scan, and copy function
- Lexmark B2236DW Monochrome Laser Printer - 36 pages per minute, automatic double-sided printing, decent black and white text quality, connectivity options including Wi-Fi, USB, and Ethernet ports
- HP Smart Tank 515 Inkjet Printer - print from phone, stable connection, can print 6000 black sheets or 8000 colour sheets, fuss-free refillable ink tank system
- Canon PIXMA TS9170 Wireless Printer - sleek design, superb colour and photo printing quality, can be synced with Canon’s Print App for extra edits, automatic double-sided function, wireless connectivity
Information Courtesy of Drum It Loud
Printers play a very important role in your daily life. Keeping one at your home or office can save your energy and time greatly. Don’t miss out on printer promotion Singapore from brands like Canon, Epson, Samsung, FujiFilm, and Brother. You can also check out other great products such as laptops, webcams, and office supplies. Get your best printing device at the lowest price today!