- Benefits of Shopping at Guardian
- Favourites at Guardian Singapore
- How to Get the Best Deals for Guardian Singapore with iPrice
Those who have been up and about the many malls of Singapore are no strangers to the Guardian pharmacy. It has served Singaporeans as a provider of pharmaceutical excellence for over four decades now. It was first established in 1972 by the leading retailer in pan-Asia, Dairy Farm. In 1981, the famous Guardian Health and Beauty opened its first store in Jelita Shopping Centre to offer a comprehensive and affordable range of healthcare, skincare and beauty products. Guardian now stands as one of the big Singapore brand names because of its reputation for reliable and responsible pharmaceutical dispensing and with the way it’s going, Guardian is well on its way to achieving its goal to be ‘pioneers in Asian retail’.
In-store, award-winning pharmacists
Dedicated pharmacists are there to offer customers expert advice for any question you might have. To date, Guardian pharmacists have won 11 awards between 2011 and 2013, including the Pharmaceutical Society of Singapore’s Community Pharmacist of the Year Award.
Guardian cares about your health so it has set up a service that allows you to consult the combined expertise of several pharmacists remotely through the use of a webcam. Service is available at Guardian Health and Beauty and it is the first service of its kind in Singapore. Don’t let physical proximity, or absence thereof, stop you from getting a diagnosis.
If you visit Takashimaya Shopping Centre, you will run into the largest Guardian store in the world, called Guardian Plus
- It stocks over 20,000 health and beauty products. Whatever you might be looking for, you are sure to find it there, some of which you can find only at Guardian Plus.
- At Guardian Plus, you will also be able to take advantage of the in-store pharmacist, nutritionist, and beauty and health advisor.
- There is also a Play, Trial and Test area where you can test out the latest health and beauty products as well as the bestsellers so you can tell whether the product will suit you. You can also try out the available hair and skin analysis services.
- The store is decked out with interactive technology including interactive touch screens and iPads to inform customers of the latest promotions and product recommendations.
Guardian aims to be transparent in their offers, pricing, and services, in order to guarantee the best available service for their customers. You can be assured that you are getting good products at the best available price at Guardian.
Guardian’s in-store staff is knowledgable and educated in its product range in order to help you make the best choice in product selection. Guardian aims to exceed customer expectation by ‘walking the extra mile’ so do not hesitate to ask the staff if you need any help.
With Guardian’s exhaustive and comprehensive selection of health and beauty products, you will surely be able to find what you’re looking for. You may even get inspired to try out new things.
Collect Guardian PAssion Card points when shopping in-store or online. All that is required is to input the PAssion card number at checkout. Please note that it can take up to 21 days for the points to be registered to your account.
Still wary about Internet shopping? Worry not. Guardian has taken steps to ensure that your online shopping experience would be a safe and secure one.
Guardian will not charge your card until the item you have chosen is on its way to you. It means that you will only pay Guardian once you are about to receive your purchase. Guardian accepts major credit cards like American Express, JCB, Mastercard, and Visa.
Guardian has implemented industry-standard measures to protect personal and sensitive information online. This includes utilising Wirecard to protect online payment and billing information. Wirecard is a trusted payment system regulated by the German Banking Authority and major card organisations. Your private information will be in safe hands.
Easy exchange and refund system
Not all purchases turn out to be a good idea. Therefore, Guardian has put together an easy exchange and refund system. Simply leave the items unopened and bring them to the nearest Guardian outlet with the invoice, which you can find in your email and in the parcel itself. Make sure to do this within 7 days of the original purchase.
Customers flock to Guardian for many things, but the following are amongst Guardian’s bestselling items.
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser: a popular skin cleanser gentle enough to be used on a baby.
- Avene Thermal Spring Water Spray: a facial spray to soothe, soften and calm the skin.
- HASK Argan Oil Repairing Shine Oil: a lightweight, alcohol-free oil for frizzy hair
- Redoxon Double Action Effervescent Tab (Orange): a dissolving tablet enriched with Vitamin C and zinc to boost your immune system.
- Jevity Isotonic Liquid Nutrition: an isotonic liquid food that provides all the nutrition of a balanced meal.
- Pigeon Nose Cleaner: a nose cleaner that easily clears mucus from a baby’s nose.
It’s a mix of skincare, healthcare and beauty products - evidence of Guardian’s wide product range. So fulfil all your health and beauty needs at Guardian Singapore today.
- Check iPrice Singapore’s coupons page to be up to date with the latest and hottest offer for Guardian.
- Browse the list of deals, vouchers, and discounts and select the one which most appeals to you.
- Check the expiry date of the offer by clicking on the drop-down arrow labelled ‘Details’ so you won’t miss out on the chance to take advantage of the promo.
- Click ‘Get This Offer’ on the promotion you like the most.
- You will be automatically forwarded to the Guardian Singapore homepage. Should the loading take too long, click on the embedded link.
- Enjoy shopping the greatest variety of health and beauty products online at Guardian Singapore and save money with your chosen promotion.