Hermo - the seductive world of beauty
“You can be gorgeous at thirty, charming at forty and irresistible for the rest of your life” – Violet Grey
Beauty is all about self-appreciation and emphasizing your natural charm to express your personality, letting it shine for everyone to see. With products that guarantees positive results, why would you want to waste your time and money on harmful cosmetic surgery and expensive diet pills? This was what motivated two high school friends, Ian Chua and Chong, to give up their full time job and venture into the world of beauty with the birth of Hermo.
Hermo is a collection of beauty as well as a website that aims to help you to look even more gorgeous. It has a wide range of beauty products that includes skincare (toners, essence, moisturizers, masks, mist, eye care, emulsion, healthy foods); cosmetics that are divided to 3 different categories (face makeup, eye makeup and lips); bath & body (body lotion, hair shampoo, beauty wear, parfume, hand care, nail polish, foot care, oral care).
Hermo - "Turning beauty in a click"
Hermo derived from the word Hermosa means beautiful in Spanish which is the core essence of this online store. It was founded back in June, 2012 with a simple mission: to save their customer’s time and money shopping for beauty products and the extremely difficult to obtain cosmetics and skincare from the countries abroad.
From brands like Dr. Jart+ Dermatological Cosmetics, Belif, Nature Republic, Laneige, Sulwhasoo, Cellnique, 3CE, Holika Holika, Stage, Yadah, Bourjois, Innisfree and many more, this Malaysian company turns beauty in just a click.
Knowing your skin
For many years, we have been applying on our skin many different toners, moisturizers, serums, cleansers, masks and the list goes on. All this is in search for that perfect regime that would work wonders on our skin. But before slathering on these products, do you know the condition of your skin?
At Hermo, you will be able to find out whether you skin is dry, oily, sensitive or just a combination of all. Not only that, the expert team behind Hermo have also prepared a customized skin care combo that is based on the needs of your skin, knowing that we all have very different skin condition. Not only is the best online beauty retailer, Hermo is also your personal skin care specialist.
Shop confidently on Hermo in Singapore
Turning beauty in a click, Hermo wants you to be gorgeous with them. With thousands of skincare and beauty products at your fingertips, you can order them anytime, anywhere and never ever have to worry about running out of products. Offering you the best shopping experience one could ever have, here is a guide on how you can achieve that status.
- Placing your order
- When you have found your desired product, all you have to do is add it to your cart. When you are done, you can check your chosen products before getting redirected to the checkout page where your will need to fill in some important information regarding your personal details and billing address. Once your order is confirmed and the payment is made, you will receive a confirmation via email.
- Payment Method
- Payment for your purchase can be done via credit card (MasterCard, Visa), PayPal or online transfer to their Public Bank or Maybank. If you are paying via online transfer, do call 07-5622353 or email to email@example.com to inform when you are done with your payment.
- Shipping and Delivery
- As of this moment, shipping is only provided to the locals in Malaysia and Singapore. A fee of RM 6.80 per purchase in charged for delivery in West Malaysia and RM 12 for East Malaysia. (Sabah and Sarawak) Free shipping is also provided based on their specific terms;
- West Malaysia- Purchase more than 2 items in a single order.
- East Malaysia- Purchase more than RM 150 in a single order.
All deliveries will be done using Poslaju, Skynet or Gdex delivery systems or you can always self-collect your purchase at their office that is located in Johor Bahru.
- Return Policy
- If you find yourself dissatisfied with your purchase, you can always return it back to Hermo. Returns must be done within 14 days from date of purchase and if you received any damaged items, it must be return together with the original box and receipt. But do keep in mind that any item bought during promotional events cannot be returned. If you face any problems or require further clarification about Hermo and their products, you can always get in touch with their ever friendly customer service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (+60) 5622 353 on Mondays to Fridays during office hours from 9.00am to 6.00pm.
Get everything and more on iprice
iprice is a page that will make any online shopper happy for this website is filled with coupon codes, discounts, deals and vouchers that will never leave their wallet dry.
We offer frequently updated coupons and voucher codes from a various popular online shopping sites exclusively for you. Being the one stop shopping destination in South East Asia that houses everything from fashion, electronics, baby products and not forgetting home appliances, iprice always has something for everyone.
For all your Hermo needs, iprice is the best place to visit for all the latest coupons and deals. Take your shopping experience to a whole new level with iprice Singapore.