Plan your next trip with Jetstar Singapore, get Jetstar coupons and promo codes at iprice Singapore
- Jetstar Singapore — flying with the best
- A guide on how you can save on your trip using Jetstar coupons and promo codes
- Air ticket booking at Jetstar made easy
- Fly from Singapore to more places, more often with Jetstar Singapore
The Jetstar Group has chauffeured over 180 million passengers with its fleet since its launch in 2004 in Melbourne, Australia. Jetstar Asia Airways which is based in Singapore is managed by Newstar Holdings with owners Westbrook Investments (51%) and Qantas Group (49%).
Operating out of Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 1, Jetstar Asia is at the heart of the international transportation hub, as well as the world’s highest ranking airport. Jetstar Singapore always strives to provide its flyers with the highest standard of operational and safety excellence.
Flying across the Asia Pacific region, Australia and New Zealand, Jetstar is a Skytrax recognised Best Low-Cost Airline and is also one of the airlines that has the Largest Growth in Passenger Traffic from Singapore!
To ensure all Jetstar flights are on schedule and performing at its best, Jetstar uses the computerised Aircraft Communication Addressing and Reporting System (ACARS) to keep track of each and every one of its flights. Furthermore, Jetstar also has up to 40 interline partners, four code share partners namely Qantas, Japan Airlines, American Airlines and Emirates to give passengers the ultimate flight experience!
With Jetstar’s Price Beat Guarantee, you can be assured to get the best air fares but what if we tell you that you can also save more when flying when you use Jetstar coupons and promo codes? Sounds too good to be true? Here’s how you can be in the loop and get the latest Jetstar Singapore flight promotions.
- Firstly, check for the latest Jestar Singapore coupons at iprice Singapore. No time to always check in, subscribe to iprice newsletter or pin this page as one of your favourite tabs.
- Found a Jetstar Singapore coupon or promo code that fancy your wanderlust? Click on the ‘Get this Offer’ tab to get the promotion.
- Copy the coupon or promo code (if applicable) and click ‘Go to Store’ to be directed to Jetstar Singapore page and start your online flight booking.
So with only three simple clicks, you can now save even more on air fare and maybe splurge on some extra souvenirs for your trip. But if you want to also save on your travel accommodations, you can also check for Top Travel & Hotels coupons here at iprice Singapore coupon page.
Flight bookings at Jetstar Singapore is easy and simple, with just another few clicks and you will be good to fly! But if this is your first time making an online flight booking, here is a simple guideline to help you find the best Jetstar air fare.
- At the ‘Search flights’ tab, select your departing and arriving destinations.
- Then, pick your departing and return dates, number of pax and tick the ‘I just want the lowest fare’ option if you want to check for the lowest fare (if you have a more flexible travel time). And click on the orange ‘Find flights’ tab.
- You will then see a graph-like fare range, choose and compare the dates. After selecting, click ‘CONTINUE’. Pick your preferred travel time.
- Jetstar Singapore offers three types of fares, namely Starter fare (the most basic), Plus bundle (with seat selection, 20kg baggage and more) and Max bundle (with fully flexible fare change, refundable options, 30kg baggage and more). You made choose either and add to your booking.
- Read all the travel information and tick the small box. Click on ‘CONTINUE’. Fill in passenger details carefully, select baggage, meals and other add-on options or just sign-in if you have a Jetstar profile.
- Click on ‘CONTINUE’ and make your payment for your flight booking.
- Jetstar accepts credit card payments such as Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club and UATP cards. Payment with American Express (extra booking & service fee applies) is only available for first flights that are operated by Jetstar Airways(JQ) or Jetstar Asia(3K) or Jetstar Japan(GK). Australian residents may make payment with Jetstar MasterCard or Jetstar Platinum MasterCard (minus the booking and service fees).
- After confirmation of payment, Jetstar will send a confirmation email and flight details to your email. And your Jetstar air ticket booking is done!
*PS: Check-in your flights via online for free two days before your flight (online check-in option is open until 2 hours before flight time). Print out your boarding pass and travel itinerary upon checking in and you are almost ready to fly (pack up and anticipate the trip).
Jetstar uses its Airbus A320-200 fleet to fly 180 passengers within Australia and New Zealand and on its flights within Asia. Using the widest cabin of any single-aisle aircraft in the sky, the A320 aircraft is a proven and reliable aircraft with low operating costs, allowing Jetstar to offer more savings for its customers. Besides that, the Airbus A320 aircraft also uses the lesser fuel, releases lower emissions and noise footprint as compared to any other aircraft in its class.
Start planning for your upcoming holidays now as you can get Jetstar air fares with promo and discount codes at iprice Singapore. Go out and explore this wide, wide world today!