Awesome coupons, discounts and great savings from iPrice Singapore when you shop at
- MDS Singapore: Bringing trends to fashion forward consumers
- Why you should shop at MDS Singapore
- Get the best promotions with MDS coupons
- How to shop using MDS coupons
- Shopping has never been easier with MDS Singapore’s Awesome Fashionwear
- Payment options, Shipping and Returns with MDS Singapore
Established in 2006, by then schoolmates and now business partners, Georgina Yeo and Joe Phua are now proud owners of the largest wholly-owned online and retail fashion retailers in Singapore. MDS focuses on styles of the runway, selling at high street prices. Their online store brings in 40-60 weekly new designs, bi-weekly updates on products both online and in their retail stores. This also includes impressive daily restocks – all at affordable price points.
The retail outlets are independently conceptualized financed and managed and now has over 100-strong staff count with 12 physical retail outlets all over Singapore. Only recently, MDS’s retail stores
Having a hard time looking to stand out of the crowd with your fashion? Not to worry, as now you can with MDS Singapore! The online site has an array of bold fashion styles that will make heads turn. Not only that, the site never fails to provide clothing that is suited for every occasion.
Check out the list below of things available on their online shop:
Not wanting to spend a hefty amount on clothing? Now you can with MDS coupons, which help you save a ton of money, thanks to the many coupons available on iPrice. Depending on special events or festive seasons, MDS will renew their coupons after a certain time limit.
- Browse through the MDS coupon section on the iPrice page for the latest vouchers and promo codes.
- Ensure the coupon is still valid by clicking on ‘Details’ at the bottom right of the coupon. The expiry date and discount will be shown.
- Pick the coupon of your choice by clicking on the ‘Get this Offer’ button.
- A pop-up box will emerge and click on ‘Go To Store’. You will then be redirected to the homepage of MDS Singapore. If you are not immediately redirected to their homepage, you can click on the underlined ‘here’ button.
- Browse through the collection available on the site and click on the product that you fancy in order to be redirected to their product page. Choose the size of the product if applicable and quantity before clicking on the ‘Add to Cart’ button.
- You will then be redirected to the ‘Cart’ page, where you can edit the size and quantity of the chosen product.
- If you do not have an account with MDS, you can fill in your details
atthe left side of the ‘Cart’ page.
- If the coupon/ certificate code is relevant, key it
inthe blank field of the right side of the page.
- Go to the MDS home page.
- At the top left side of the homepage, click on the bar with three lines to select categories of products available.
- If you are looking for the latest styles by MDS, hover your mouse cursor over the ‘Shop New’ text, where you have the option of choosing between ‘New Arrivals’ or ‘Arriving Soon’.
- Navigating through the site with the vast range of clothes available may give you a massive headache, especially for those who are fickle minded. Minimize your options by clicking on the ‘Best Sellers’ button to choose between Dresses, Skirts, Skirts and Rompers.
- Looking for something to match your outfit with? Click on the ‘Accessories’ button and browse through Chokers, Bags, Heels, Wedges, and Espadrilles.
Stillhave the urge to purchase something even on a tight budget? Then hover your mouse over the ‘Sale’ button to get discounts up to 70%. Another method of doing so is by clicking the funnel-shaped icon on the top right side of the main page. A drop down menu will appear which allows you to adjust the pricing that fits your budget, making your shopping much more efficient.
There are multiple payment options to choose from when shopping with MDS Singapore. You can choose between Credit/ Debit Card or PayPal. The best part of shopping on this site is their free local delivery when you spend over $100 (SGD). All registered parcels come with a tracking number which will be sent to your email and SMS notification. Head over to the Ninja Van website to track your parcel for local deliveries. For overseas orders, you can use the DHL website to track your package. Be reminded to check your parcel upon receiving for defective merchandise, incorrect merchandise or incorrect size ordered in case it needs to be returned.
Now that you have a rough idea on how to shop on MDS Singapore, go ahead and shop till you drop!