Established in 1986, Nespresso SA which is under the Nestle Group company was inspired by Luiggi Bezzera’s original espresso coffee concept where they develop a revolutionary system of portioned, encapsulated coffee with dedicated machines to bring the perfect cup of coffee. Initially, there were only four coffee varieties which were Capriccio, Cosi, Decaffeinato, and Bolero (now known as Volluto). The first two machines to be introduced were the C100 and C1100 and were intended to look like mini espresso machines. Back in the days, people were hesitant to purchase coffee machines, but things slowly changed due to the quality and exclusivity of the product. It was sold through the members-only NespressoClub and won over coffee lovers. Today, Nespresso has become the world leader in coffee machines, capsules, and coffee accessories. The coffee beans are sustainably sourced along with the infinitely recyclable capsules. There are a wide variety of brands thriving in more than 60 countries.
Why you should purchase Nespresso machines?
Nespresso pods are recycled
Nespresso uses aluminium to make their coffee pods to ensure you get the freshest cup of coffee every time. This is because; it offers the best protection against oxygen, light, and humidity which can affect the taste of the coffee. Also, aluminium is infinitely recyclable which can be re-used for new Nespresso capsules. So, no matter how many times it’s recycled, aluminium keeps its inherent properties. On top of re-using the capsules, it is recycled into drink cans, bicycles, and computers.
Safeguards the coffee farmers’ futures
Nespresso offers pension programs to Colombian coffee farmers that help them protect their farms, families, and futures. Teaming up with the Colombian Ministry of Labour, the Aguadas Coffee Growers’ Cooperative, and Fairtrade International, Nespresso launched a pilot pension scheme in Caldas in 2014. This will ensure the farmers can save as often and as much as the like so that they have an income that will cover them for life.
Origins and blends
With a touch of a button, you can savour Nespresso’s range of Grand Crus varieties that comes in three gourmet aromatic families: Intense, Mild, and Fruity. Depending on your coffee preference, all of the Grand Crus can be enjoyed with milk or milk forth to create new taste sensations.
How to redeem your Nespresso coupons
Whether it is manual or automatic, Nespresso Singapore produces the best coffee machines. If you’re interested in purchasing your first machine, follow the steps below to redeem your coupons.
1. Select the Nespresso Singapore coupon of your choice from the list above. Ensure that you choose the correct one and read the terms & conditions.
2. Click on the coupon button located on the right side of the coupon. If the button displays ‘Get Coupon Code’, you can simply click ‘Copy Code’ or just manually select the code with your mouse, then right click and copy. While, if it says, ‘Get this Offer’, simply click on it and you will be redirected to Nespresso’s homepage.
3. Once you’re on the homepage, make sure you sign up for an account before making your purchases.
4. If you are still uncertain of which coffee machine to purchase, you can head to the homepage and click on the ‘New to Nespresso?’ button.
5. From there, you can pick your coffee machine, discover your welcome offer, and so on.
6. On the product page, you can click ‘Add To’ for the product to be added to the cart. You can also click on more info to read the product description.
7. You may proceed to checkout, where you can enter your promo code if it’s applicable.
Nespresso Singapore offers 2 modes of payment on their website, where you can select debit or credit card. You can pay via Mastercard, Visa, and Amex. On top of that, users can ensure that their card details are safe and secure with the use of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software. This software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure online commerce transactions. On the other hand, it encrypts every personal information including credit card number, name, and address. This is so that, the information cannot be read as it travels over the internet.
Shipping and Return
For every $70 spent, customers are able to enjoy free delivery. For the other orders, a delivery fee of $10.70 will be charged. Nespresso Singapore accepts returns of exchange of goods (excluding coffee & other consumables) within 7 days from goods receipt only if the product is damaged, there is a discrepancy between ordering and delivery, and relevant original invoice issued within the same country.