“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Agustine
- redBus promises you an unforgettable trip
- redBus is your ultimate choice and you should know why
- redBus bus operators and routes
- Life can be exciting with redBus’s exclusive discounts and promos
- redBus, details, details and more details!
- redBus making it easy and convenient
Have you wondered how amazing your life can be if there is someone out there who does all your work to find the best bus to transport you to a certain place at a certain time? Well, this simple thought brought redBus to life. redBus which is under the ibobo Group was established in 2006 and supported by Naspers, to connect the people and the cities around world with one click of a button. Today Naspers, the South African multinational company has changed the face of e-commerce industry and currently operating in more than 135 countries around the world.
redBus brought a staggering change into the online industry when it decided to revolutionize the online bus ticketing platform. It went out to form collaboration with more than 2000 bus operators that can bring you to over 80000 different routes around the world.
In addition to that, redBus has also developed the redBus mobile app to help you book your ticket wherever you are with just your mobile in your hands. Till now it has been downloaded by more than 1 million people and with no doubt, redBus is indeed the fast rising online ticketing platform for the bus travellers.
With over 6 million customers, redBus is a brand that is highly trusted by the consumers all over the world. redBus strives to bring you an easy and stress-free booking experience. All you need to do is decide on your destination, pick your favourite seat after viewing the seat layout. Finally, you get to book your ticket in just a few seconds. redBus also places importance on customers care service to make the customers feel comfortable to hit the road without any problem.
Here is a list of the few top routes and the top bus operators that redBus offers you.
Top Bus Routes
- Klia2 - Klang
- Kuala Lumpur - Klia2
- Kuala Lumpur - Singapore
- Malacca - Singapore
- Kuala Lumpur - Kulai
- Johor Bahru - Kuala Lumpur
- Ipoh - TBS
- Kuala Lumpur - Penang
Top Bus Operators
- YoYo Express
When you decide to travel to another city with your friends for a holiday or to visit your family and relatives during a long break, no words can be used to describe the excitement and the joy that you would be experiencing at that exact moment. redBus intends to add more happiness on top of all that like an icing on a big cake. With redBus’s exclusive discounts and promos every day, here is your chance to you can check out this page and grab the latest juicy and irresistible offers.
Follow these few easy steps and you are all set to redeem these exclusive offers.
- Check out redBus’s list of discounts and exclusive codes and choose the one that fits your destination and purchase of ticket the most.
- Click on the Discount sticker to generate your code. If the sticker is an on-going sale, it does not require any promo code. All you have to do is just continue your online booking and enjoy the sale benefit.
- With the code that you have, you can either copy it manually or click on the “Copy Code” button to get it copied.
- Next, click on the highlighted link to get yourself on redBus’s page to finish your order.
- Paste the code when you are ready to make your payment to receive your discounted price.
- Now all you have to do is use the ticket to travel and have fun.
Place your booking
- First, place your destination example from Point A in Malaysia or Singapore to Point B in Malaysia or Singapore.
- Next choose the date of your journey and click on the “Search Buses” button.
- Now you will be given multiple options of bus operators and depart time that you can choose from.
- Once you have picked the most suitable option, you can view the seat and choose your seat.
- The details of the fare will be displayed and you would be required to complete the boarding and dropping point details, passenger and contact details.
- Next, click on the “Continue” button to proceed with the payment and other details.
- Once you have filled in the credit card or your debit card details, you will have to paste the promotion code on the offer code section.
- Finally, make payment and enjoy your trip.
- The details of your purchase and a copy of your ticket will be sent to you e-mail
redBus is all about making your life easy and it has several payment methods that you can choose from to purchase your items.
- Debit card payment
- Credit card payment.
- Make sure you print your ticket and bring it along with you when you board the bus. You are also required to bring your ID that was used during your booking process.
- If you have lost your ticket, don’t panic as a copy of your ticket would have been sent to your e-mail. You can reprint your ticket once you retrieve it from your email.
Return and Exchange
- redBus will not cancel or refund your ticket thus ensure proper planning before you purchase your ticket.
- redBus will not reschedule the date or the time of your trip if you have purchased your ticket. However, you may email to redBus at least 7 days before the date of your journey to check if you can make any changes.
- If the bus operator or the coach company cancels the trip, you will receive a total refund.
redBus has always been dedicated to bring you the best service in the world. Now with redBus, all you need to worry is about packing your luggage. You do not need to stress anymore about rushing to the ticket counter to get your hands on the last ticket seconds before getting sold off. Enjoy your trip and make it a once in a lifetime experience with redBus’s service. Click here to check out other promotions and coupons that you should not miss out.