SaSingapore: The Background Story sa
- How to Purchase Items Online at Sa Sa Singapore
- Enjoy Greater Savings with Sa Sa Singapore Coupons
Sa Sa’s VIP Program
Walk into every big shopping mall and you’re bound to find a Sa Sa outlet. After all, Sa Sa Singapore has over 280 retail stores and counters all across Asia which is an amazing feat considering the fact that Sa Sa Singapore was first established in 1978 in a 40sqft retail space. Fast forward 30 years and Sa Sa is now one of the top 10 retail groups in Singapore, a ranking given by “Retail Asia Pacific Top 500” by Retail Asia magazine and Euromonitor in 2015. Apart from that, Sa Sa is also the leading cosmetics retailing group in the whole of Asia.
The concept that Sa Sa took on is a “one-stop cosmetics specialty store” that offers consumers a wide range of products to choose from. These include ranges of skincare, health and beauty supplements, fragrance, hair and body care products, and makeup. The e-commerce side of Sa Sa, available on sasa.com also provides customers with convenient and efficient shopping services while proving to be an effective marketing tool for the brand. Apart from having their own in-house brand products, Sa Sa is also the sole agent of many international brands of cosmetics in Asia. Due to this, the Group’s merchandise inventory has over 17,000 products from over 700 brands! Thus, providing consumers like you with a huge range of products to choose from to cater to your every need.
- Enter sasa.com in your search bar.
- You can choose the category of the items you’d like to buy from the drop-down option or even select the choice of brand that you are most keen on.
- Just browsing? You can also check for Sa Sa’s latest deals and promotions by selecting the “Sale” section.
- Go through the online merchandise catalog and take your pick at any of the products that Sa Sa has to offer.
- To purchase, simply “add to cart”.
- If you would like to checkout immediately, click on the “view basket” option. If not, simply click on “continue shopping”.
- You can also access your basket by looking at the top right corner of your page for a basket icon. Once you’re at your basket, double check your items, its quantity, and the total price before clicking on “proceed to checkout”.
- Forgot something? Just click on “continue shopping”!
- You will be prompted to enter your login details if you have previously shopped online with Sa Sa. If you haven’t, just click on the “register” tab to enter your details.
- Once completed, you will have to key in these details: recipient name, delivery address, contact number, and payment method.
- And, YOU’RE DONE!
Want to enjoy even more savings and discount? Just follow the few steps below to get the latest Sa Sa Singapore coupons and promotion codes!
- Browse through the coupon listings and promotions available on this page.
- Once you’ve found an offer that you like, simply click on “get this offer”.
- (In a rush and you don’t have the time to browse through the products now? Click on “details” to check the promotion end date, set a reminder or even mark your calendar!)
- If a code appears, simply copy the code. Otherwise, just click on the orange “go to store” option.
- Browse through the wide range of brands and products that Sa Sa has to offer and simply refer here for steps on shopping online at sasa.com.
- Before clicking on “proceed to checkout”, enter the promotion code that you copied just now into this box.
- Once the voucher code has been applied, you can proceed to payment. It's time to celebrate because you’ve just
didyour wallet a tiny favourby saving it a little bit of money!
Did you spend over HK$1,200 in a single order or an accumulated HK$2,000 over three months here at Sa Sa? Then you will probably receive an exclusive email invite from Sa Sa Singapore to their VIP Program. With the details provided in the email, you will be able to login to your sasa.com account and enjoy all the VIP exclusive promotions!
Among the offers exclusive to Sa Sa’s VIP members is an all-year-long 5% discount on any purchase. Furthermore, you will also be able to get twice as many points when you shop here at Sa Sa Singapore with even more points on your birthday - the points you collect can be used to exchange with certain products. Last but not least, you