Afford Flights Across Oceans with Scoot Singapore
One of the worries that come with planning a trip overseas is an expense; primarily how much the airfare will set you back by. Well, this holiday season worry less because you can get affordable flight tickets with Scoot Singapore.
Scoot Singapore - For the Intrepid Travellers
Scoot Pte Ltd is a Singaporean airline owned by Singapore Airlines. Scoot was created in 2011 to cater to those who loved travelling to far off places but could not afford the hefty price tag usually attached to such journeys. In this way, Scoot stands apart from other budget airlines which only offers short-haul flights. To date, Scoot’s extensive list of travel routes include Singapore, Australia, China, Japan, South Korea, and India.
Travel in Comfort and Save Money
The Scoot air fleet consists solely of the 787, which boasts comfy seats as well as onboard Wifi and in-seat power. Should you seek entertainment elsewhere, you can turn to the ScooTV streaming in-flight entertainment and even rent an iPad. So you can travel in comfort, safe in the knowledge that with Scoot, you have chosen a service that has provided you with the lowest airfare guaranteed. It is no accident then that Scott was awarded Asia/Pacific’s Best Low-Cost Airline for 2015. So if you’re a value-seeking traveller who likes to get your money’s worth, head over to Scoot Airlines. Of course, you can always save a bit more by using one of our promo deals. Find out how to do so .
Reasons You Should Fly with Scoot
Multiple flight booking options
Booking flights with Scoot has never been easier. Visit flyscoot.com, download their mobile app, or if you prefer a more personal touch, get in touch with one of Scoot’s call centres.
Change flights for free
We all make mistakes in booking sometimes. Fortunately, with Scoot, you can change flights within the first 12 hours of your first booking with no extra charge, as long as your flight of choice has the same airfare.
Timely customer updates
Information on any changes to your flight will be sent to your email or mobile through SMS. You can also access this information through Scoot’s social media and website.
Compensation in the event of delays
If your flight is delayed for more than 3 hours, you will be compensated with an SGD50 travel voucher. More significant delays will be compensated with free meals, accommodations and assistance in rebooking flights.
Compensation for Cancelled Flights
If your flight gets cancelled due to uncontrollable circumstances, Scoot will inform you 24 hours before departure and guarantee you another flight within the next 48 hours at no additional cost. On top of that, you will receive an SGD150 travel voucher for the inconvenience.
If you decide to cancel your tickets, you can claim a refund by submitting an application within 7 business days if you had paid through credit card, and within 30 business days for purchases made through other means.
How to Get and Use Online Promos with Scoot Airline
- Browse the iPrice coupon page for all the latest promos for Scoot. Pick the one that appeals most to you.
- Take note of the details and expiration date of the deal by clicking on the drop-down arrow labelled ‘Details’.
- Click on ‘Get this Offer’ or ‘Get Coupon Code’ of your chosen Scoot promo.
- A pop-up will appear, a coupon code will be automatically generated for you. Copy the coupon code and click on the provided link to proceed to Scoot homepage.
- If there is no coupon code generated, simply proceed to the Scoot website.
- Enter your port of departure and port of destination in the space provided.
- Fill in the dates of your travel, as well as how many passengers you are booking the tickets for.
- Select ‘Use Promo Code’. A small pop-up will appear and you can enter your coupon code in the space provided.
- Once you have filled in all the details, double-check to confirm their accuracy, and select ‘Let’s go!’
- You can sort through the list of available flights according to price, flight duration and departure time. Simply select one of those options from the drop-down button near the top-left of the page.
- After selecting your flights, proceed through the checkout process. You will be required to fill in your personal and billing details. You will also be given the option to choose your seats, inflight meals, and check-in luggage allowance.
- Finish booking your flight, sit back, relax, and look forward to your adventure overseas.
(More) Amazing Places to Discover with Scoot Singapore
With Scoot, find the cheapest flights to Australia, Greece, China, Japan and South Korea. Among the cities you can fly directly to with Scoot are:
Gold Coast - a perfect holiday spot for adventurers who would like to try surfing, skydiving, and/or hiking.
Melbourne - home to world-class coffee culture, music, and a bustling nightlife
Perth - is for the wine lovers because Perth has many world-class vineyards
Athens - explore the ruins of the Parthenon and the birthplace of democracy. Athens is also a gateway to plenty of other European cities
Hong Kong - features the best of east and west. It has seaside villages and traditional temples alongside great shopping districts and memorable street food
Hangzhou - looks like a fairytale town with its legendary West Lake, traditional streets, and the classical water towns.
Dalian - retains influences from Russia, Japan, and Korea in their early architecture.
Guangzhou - had excellent Cantonese food and great shopping.
Nanjing - is a veritable museum of classical architecture, reflecting its past as capital of China.
Qingdao - is the home of the Tsingtao beer and cheap seafood, which you can enjoy while admiring German-influenced architecture.
Shenyang - was the first capital of Qing dynasty and a must-visit if you are a history buff.
Tianjin - is where you go to climb the Great Wall and admire European-style heritage districts.
Kaohsiung - boasts beautiful seaside landscapes that are perfect for relaxing in.
Osaka - displays the best aspects of contemporary Japan and is also famous for being the food capital of Japan.
Sapporo - offers fresh seafood, magnificent national parks, mountains, and resorts for snow sports.
Tokyo - symbolises Japan’s indefatigable spirit with dozens of subcultures to explore in every district.
Seoul - has traditional palaces and a bustling nightlife and is unmissable if you are a fan of the Korean wave.
Amritsar - is holy Sikh City with the magnificent Golden Temple usually surrounded by devoted pilgrims.
Chennai - has an interesting mix of Southern Indian and colonial influences, which is reflected in the local temples and markets.
Jaipur - takes you back in time with the Maharajas’ majestic forts, palaces, and monuments.