- A brief history of Zuji
- Zuji Singapore partnership
- Zuji online check-in feature
- How to book your trip with Zuji Singapore
- How to redeem your Zuji coupons and discounts
Zuji began its services in the year 2002, just when the modern Internet started to penetrate households. The name
Zuji currently partners with over 400 airlines, 150,000 hotels, and many
After you’ve successfully booked your flight, you can take advantage of the site’s online check-in feature. Here, you are able to select your own seats and print the boarding pass in the comfort of your own homes. However, there are only a handful of airlines that enable this feature through the Zuji website. The airlines include Cathay Pacific, Jetstar, Silkair, Singapore Airlines, and Thai Airways. You can start doing a self-check-in by entering the airline booking number attached on your confirmation information and paste it into the designated box.
Other than that, the Zuji website also has the Passport Book feature, a blog-like page that publishes articles and travel guides. So if you’re still hesitating on where to go for vacation and what to do once you’re there, check out the
You can book your trip through Zuji Singapore with six easy steps. The steps for booking flights, hotels, and packages are as follows:
- Begin by keying in your dates and trip type for flights (return, one way, or multicity). Search for your destination and number of people that will go on the trip with you. Click the “Search Flights”, “Search Hotels”, or “Search Packages” to continue.
- Compare the prices of available airfares, hotels, and packages. You can sort the results according to price, departure time, star rating, and so on. You may also search by airline or hotel name. When searching for hotels, there is an additional step that you must go through and that is to select the room type of the hotel that you wish to stay in.
- Next, review and confirm your flight and hotel details. You may select optional add-ons for your room or flight like
caror travel insurance. Click “Book Now” to proceed.
- List down all the guest and passenger information on this page in the provided space. Make sure to key in the right information as any changes can be subjected to
airline, hotel, and Zuji amendment fees.
- Complete the transaction by paying with your preferred method. Zuji accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Visa Debit, and Mastercard Debit. Other than that, you can also pay with Zuji Gift Vouchers. Accept the terms and conditions and click “Pay Now” to complete the booking.
- You will be redirected to a confirmation page after the booking has been accepted. There will also be a confirmation email which will be sent 24 hours that will contain your flight details and other important travel information.
Redeeming your exclusive discounts is simple. Browse through the list of available and redeemable coupons and offers on the designated iPrice coupon page. Once you’ve found the Zuji Singapore coupon page and you have chosen the one that you like, click on the button on the right side of the coupon. There will be a pop-up after you click the button and it will contain your promo code. You will have to copy and paste this promo code into the allocated box when completing your transaction. Sometimes, there will be no promo code required to be copied and pasted and this means that your offer will be automatically applied.