Rice is deemed staple food in Asian culture, thus an Asian family's kitchen would not be complete without a rice cooker. Hailing from South Korea, Cuckoo offers cutting-edge rice cookers with various one-tap cooking modes so you can whip up a meal easily without having to monitor your rice cooking process. Read more about the best rice cookers from Cuckoo and check out its rice cooking guide below.
Newly Added in Rice Cookers
Top Trending in Cookers
Top CUCKOO Rice Cookers Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|CUCKOO 1L High Pressure Rice Cooker Crp-N0681F||S$ 389.26||Shopee|
|CUCKOO 1.8L High Pressure Rice Cooker - CRP-M1059F||S$ 299.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|CUCKOO 1L Induction Pressure Rice Cooker Crp-Hz0682R||S$ 1,340.99||Shopee|
|CUCKOO Ih Pressure Rice Cooker Crp-Dhxb0610Fs / Electric Multi Cooker 6-Persons||S$ 685.09||Shopee|
|CUCKOO [Cuccoo] Ih Electric Pressure Rice Cooker For 10 People Crp-Fhs1010Fg||S$ 576.00||Shopee|
|CUCKOO  Crp-Chp1010Fd Ih Electric Pressure Rice Cooker||S$ 815.46||Shopee|
|CUCKOO [Cuccoo] Electric Heating Rice Cookers For 6 People Cr-0675Fw||S$ 177.00||Shopee|
|CUCKOO  Induction Heating electric rice cooker CRP-EHS0320FW / for 3 persons / 3 cups||S$ 399.00||Lazada|
|CUCKOO Ih Pressure Rice Cooker 3 Cup Crp-Ehs0320Fg - Induction Heating Mini Multi Cooker Made In Korea||S$ 379.99||Shopee|
|CUCKOO Korea Cr-1010Fb Pressure Rice Cooker 10 Cups||S$ 160.00||Shopee|
About Cuckoo Electronics Co., Ltd
Founded in 1978, Cuckoo Electronics is a South Korean manufacturing firm that primarily produces innovative household appliances that make life easier.
The brand is best known for small home appliances made of good-quality material, notably Korean-style pressure rice cookers. What makes Korean-style cookers (0.8 kg to 0.9 kg cooking pressure) different is that they typically gelatinize rice starches more completely than Japanese-style cookers (0.4 kg to 0.6 kg cooking pressure) resulting in a more glutinous and marginally more nutritious cooked rice. Therefore, it has become one of the well-known rice cooker brands in Asia and in the USA.
Here's a rundown on the best Cuckoo rice cookers for your kitchen.
Cuckoo CRP-GHSR1009F Electric Induction Heating Pressure Rice Cooker
- Pros - Modern design and innovative technology, energy-saving, voice navigation
- Cons - Not ideal for beginners, too many additional features for a cooker
This sleek, modernistic rice cooker sports a beautiful stainless steel design and modern technology. Providing tons of advanced features including a smart wheel control, this simply requires easy steps of turning a button and selecting one of the menu settings. What's more, it has an induction heating pot that ensures even heat distribution while your rice is cooking. No more worries about burnt and undercooked rice! Whether it is cooking porridge, baby food, or one-pot meal, this rice cooker will ensure a good taste!
Cuckoo CR-0351F Electric Heating Rice Cooker
- Pros - Nonstick inner pot, innovative turbo-cooking feature, high-tech features
- Cons - No countdown timer, digital display is hard to read
As one of the smallest rice cookers ever produced by Cuckoo, this rice cooker showcases an impressive cooking technology and is equipped with Cuckoo Smart Algorithm DSP. It can automatically adjust its settings such as temperature, heat and time after learning and mastering your cooking cycle, so you can get the perfect tasty rice every time. Cuckoo understands that different people may have varying preferences for a certain type of rice. Hence, this cooker offers different cooking options you can choose from: mixed/brown rice, GABA rice, sushi rice, and turbo mode. Its auto shut-off feature is also handy for busy people who occasionally forget to turn off their cooker and unplug the cord.
Cuckoo CMC-QSB501S Premium 8-in-1 Multicooker (Non-stick coating)
- Pros - 8 appliances in 1, safety features, self-cleaning
- Cons - May not be ideal for beginners
If a multipurpose appliance is something you've been looking for, then look no further than this Cuckoo cooker that comes with a multi-cook function. This appliance alone can replicate the functions of a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, fryer/saute, steamer, food warmer, yoghurt maker, and soup maker. That's not all, this premium rice cooker is fitted with 14 safety features and 8 steam walls which make for a silent and safe steam release when cooking. Not only will your cooking experience be hassle-free, but your cleaning process is guaranteed to be a breeze. The Cuckoo CMC-QSB501S is designed with self-cleaning steam vents that allow you to sanitize the interior with a quick push of a button. If you'd like a more thorough cleaning process, you can also take out the detachable cover lid and cooking pot to rinse off any remnants.
- Measure your desired amount of rice with a measuring cup.
- Place rice in a perforated bowl and rinse rice until water runs clear.
- Pour washed rice into the inner pot of your Cuckoo rice cooker.
- Place the inner pot in the cooker. Then, read the marked labels to determine how much water to add to the pot. For instance, if you're making eight cups of white glutinous rice, then you'll find the "fill to line" marked for glutinous rice that reads eight cups.
- Fill the pot with water until the water level reaches the combined "fill to line" as displayed on the side of the pot.
- Place the pot into the Cuckoo rice cooker.
- Press the "Select" button on the rice cooker menu display until the rice type you are using is displayed.
- Close the lid of the cooker and turn the handle to lock.
- Push the "Pressure Cook" button. The time for cooking the rice will display on the menu panel. The device will automatically determine the pressurized weight of the rice and water and will adjust the cooking time accordingly.
- Stir the rice after opening the lid with a rice scoop.
(Information courtesy of livestrong.com)
For more information or details, you may refer to the user manual that comes with the cooker.
Besides your local electronics store, Cuckoo rice cookers and household products are available online at Amazon, Lazada, Qoo10 or Shopee. Find the best deals and coupons here at iPrice Singapore!