Brushing your teeth and flossing them is not enough to keep the bad out of your mouth. For a full cleaning, add in a mouthwash to your daily oral care routine. Click here to know more.
Top Mouthwash Price List 2019
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Colgate MOUTHWASH 1L Bundle of 3 Special deal 28 Off||S$ 19.90||Qoo10|
|Colgate Plax Fresh Tea Mouthwash 750ml Twinpack||S$ 12.50||LazMall by Lazada|
|Pearlie White Fluorinze Alcohol Free Mouth Rinse Twin Pack||S$ 7.87||LazMall by Lazada|
|Oradex Antibacterial Mouthwash 750ml||S$ 15.80||Qoo10|
|PRESIDENT Chlorhexidine Mouthwash||S$ 9.90||LazMall by Lazada|
|Listerine Mouthwash 1000ml x 2pcs||S$ 16.82||Shopee|
|Colgate Plax Mouthwash Peppermint Fresh Fruity Fresh Freshmint Optic White Ice Fresh Tea 1L||S$ 6.90||Qoo10|
|Colgate Periogard Alcohol-Free Antiseptic Mouthwash 300ml||S$ 8.90||Lazada|
|Nature's Answer Essential Oil Mouthwash Vanilla Mint 16 fl oz||S$ 8.24||iHerb|
|Kiwiherb Manuka Mouthwash 100ml||S$ 22.35||HealthPost|
Available in Qoo10 S$ 19.90 Go to Shop
When your mouth doesn’t feel just as fresh as the morning dew even after thoroughly brushing your teeth and cleaning your tongue, the mouth wash is here to save your day, or rather those around you who have to suffer that bad breath and cavity build up that comes out of your mouth.
Using this specially curated wash for your mouth can freshen your breath, prevent cavities from coming back and also treat gingivitis. It’s time to incorporate a mouthwash as a part of your daily oral care routine.
- Mouthwash, it’s all about fresh and clean
- Mouthwashes – getting the most out of it
- Mouthwashes – washing the bad out of your mouth
Fun Fact – do you know that brushing your teeth only cleans 25% of your mouth?
Enter mouthwash. To ensure you clean your whole mouth, in and out of those teeth, a mouthwash does that job easily for you. Most mouthwashes are available without a prescription and can be used for a variety of reasons.
- To freshen breath
- Prevent or control tooth decay
- Reduce the build-up of plaque (a thin film of bacteria that forms on your teeth)
- Prevent or reduce gingivitis (an early stage of gum disease)
- Reduce the speed that tartar (hardened plaque) forms on the teeth or to produce a combination of these effects.
Out in our local drugstores, you would be able to find 2 different types of mouthwashes –
- Therapeutic Mouthwashes – help in reducing plaque, gingivitis, cavities and bad breath. Those mouthwashes that contain fluoride help prevent or reduce tooth decay.
- Cosmetic Mouthwashes – may temporarily control or reduce bad breath and give your mouth a pleasant taste, but the negative point, it does not deal directly with the causes of bad breath or help reduce plaque, gingivitis or cavities.
Following these simple steps and tips will surely lead you down the path of a clean mouth, free of bad breath and cavities build up.
- Pour 20ml (4 teaspoons) of your chosen mouthwash into a cup
- Empty the cup into your mouth. Don’t dilute the solution with water
- Swish for a full 30 seconds (count in your head or use a stopwatch). Don’t worry if you can’t get to 30 seconds the first time – it gets easier each time you try
- When you rinse, gargle in your mouth
- Spit the solution out.
Clean mouth + fresh breath have never been easier in achieving.
Here are some point to keep in mind to get the most out of your mouthwash.
- Use the right amount – If you are not sure of how much to use, use a mouthwash dispenser that are available from a variety of sources.
- Dilute if necessary – Be sure to read the label on any brand of mouthwash that you choose. Different brands have different concentrations, and some may recommend that you dilute them with water. Remember, if the label does not tell you to dilute, then you may not get the full benefit of the mouth wash if the germ killing ingredients are at a lower level.
- Mouthwash is not a replacement - no mouthwash is a replacement for the regular oral care routine of twice-daily brushing and daily flossing. So, even if your dentist recommends or prescribes a mouthwash, you still need to follow your complete oral care routine to maintain good dental health.
Keep your mouth clean and your breath cleaner with the mouthwashes that are available on iprice.