Out of all the skincare brands that you can find in your local drug store, Dermalogica is the leading brand that is well-loved by everyone in the world. But how did this small training facility become one of the biggest name in the industry and how are they retaining their legions of loyal fans and evangelists? Continue reading to find out the answers and more about Dermalogica.
Top Dermalogica Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Dermalogica Ultracalming Cleanser (500ml)||S$ 69.00||Lazada|
|Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Booster 30ml||S$ 79.00||Lazada|
|Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner 8.4Oz, 250Ml||S$ 38.99||Shopee|
|Dermalogica special cleansing gel||S$ 25.00||Lazada|
|Dermalogica barrier repair||S$ 62.56||Lazada|
|Dermalogica - Biolumin-C Serum||S$ 144.00||Shopee|
|Dermalogica UltraCalming Super Sensitive Shield SPF 30 50ml/1.7oz||S$ 84.20||Lazada|
|Dermalogica PowerBright TRx Pure Light 50ml||S$ 115.00||Lazada|
|Dermalogica 2 X Special Cleansing Gel 16.9Oz, 500Ml||S$ 238.00||Shopee|
|Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner (PRO Size) 16.0oz / 473ml||S$ 69.84||Lazada|
Dermalogica Singapore- Your personal skin doctor
The company that is known as Dermalogica today actually started their life as The International Dermal Institute that was founded by Jane Wurwand in 1983. It was a postgraduate training facility for skincare professionals that was purely for research and education purposes only. But it wasn’t long before Jane realised that most marketplaces lack products that guarantees positive results. She took matters into her own hand and boom, three years later, Dermalogica was founded.
The things that set Dermalogica apart from any other ranges are
- The ingredients used in their products.
- Instead of taking the easy way out, Dermalogica insisted on using the high road with much higher quality ingredients, one that would actually help in improving your skin rather than harming it.
- All skincare professionals had to go through a training.
- If you are associated to the brand, then you will have be trained to know everything about Dermalogica, even the most minimal aspect of the brand. This is to ensure that their customers are placed in the right hands, given expert advices and treated by only the best.
The focus of Dermalogica skincare has and will always remain centred on results-driven products as well as knowledgeable professionals filled with expert advices, rather than focusing on attractive, vibrant packaging or overblown advertising that are found everywhere else in the industry.
With innovative formulas and powerful ingredients, you can be assured that with these main products, you will be giving your skin what it craves for.
How does cleansers work? Just like its name, they emulsify the dirt and oils that accumulates on our skin, which is an extremely critical step as the use of soap based cleansers can irritate the skin and raise the pH level of your skin. Every Dermalogica Cleansers are soap free with a balanced pH, to protect your skin’s natural moisture barrier. Some of their great cleansers are:
- Clearing Skin Wash
- Dermal Clay Cleanser
- Essential Cleansing Solution,
- Skin Resurfacing Cleanser
- Speacial Cleanser Gel
- UltraCalming cleanser
Most toners that you find on the racks are made of S.D. alcohol that gives you the ‘cooling’ sensation that you might think is beneficial to your skin. But what you don’t know is that this particular alcohol strips away every trace of oil from your skin, resulting in an even oilier skin that before. But with Dermalogica, their alcohol free toner helps in evening out skin porosity, intensifies the level of hydration, controls the oil production and shields your skin from the scary anti-aging triggers. Some of their amazing toners are:
- Antioxidant Hydramist
- Multi-active toner
- Skin Purifying wipes
- UltraCalming mist
Every 40 minutes, our skin produces about 1 million skin cells! As these cells are produced, the older skin loses moisture and detaches from our skin. This process is called desquamation, and through exfoliation, these older cells are effectively removed to allow newer cells to appear for a fresher, healthier appearance. Exfoliation can also help in minimizing the signs of skin ageing and hyperpigmentation. Some of Dermalogica best Exfoliants are:
- Daily Microfoliant
- Daily Resurfacer
- Exfoliating Face Brush
- Gentle Cream Exfoliant
- Multivitamin Thermafoliant
Believe it or not, moisturizers does much more than just moisten and dehydrate your skin. While regulating all the loss of moisture in your skin, Dermalogica moisturizers take your skin one step further. Their moisturizers are created with ‘microsponges’ that absorbs the excess oil on your skin for an all day long smooth finish. Their best moisturizers are
- Active Moist
- Barrier Repair
- Dynamic Skin Recovery spf 50
- Intensive Moisture Balance
- Power Rich
- Oil Control Lotion
Previously masques was only used to tighten the skin by drying it out. But with the advancement of technology, the benefits of using skin masques are extremely incredible. They can now help your skin recover from damage, infuse skin with vitamin and even clear away breakouts caused by bacteria. Use these masques from Dermalogica to see the changes for yourself.
- Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque
- Sebum Clearing Masque
- Skin Hydrating Masque
- Skin Refining Masque
Concentrated Boosters are just as important as your cleanser and moisturizer. They are the ultimate way to combat your skin’s reactions against the weather, hormonal imbalances and lifestyle stressors. The best from Dermalogica are
- Skin Hydrating Booster
- Gentle Soothing Booster
- Extra Firming Booster
- Skin Renewal Booster
As the leader in the skincare industry, Dermalogica’s extraordinary products are designed to treat a different type of skin concerns using only the best ingredients and expertly designed technologies. They are not only the loved by spas and dermatologists all over the globe, they are also a favourite among Hollywood A-listers and just everyone else. If you would like to join the clear youthful and supple skin family, you can start with their bestsellers.
- Precleanse (oil bustling emulsifier)
- A deep-cleaning oils that removes impurities and makeup from your skin. Recommended my many users with a 5 star rating. For some users, even without using any makeup, the Precleanse clears up the skin way faster, reaching deep into the pores.
- Ultrasmoothing eye serum (firming, gentle eye treatment)
- This treatment fluid contains an advanced peptide that is known to encourage collagen-producing activities that helps in smoothing out fine lines and slows down the signs of aging around the eye. Also rated with a 5 star rating, one of the user found great improvement after using the Ultrasmoothing eye serum for 2 weeks.
- Antioxidant Hydramist (Refreshing antioxidant shield)
- An extremely refreshing peptide toner that generates a hydrating, antioxidant shield over your skin that helps in reducing fine lines and signs of aging. Obviously rated with a 5 star rating, one of the user recommended this product as a moisture base for her moisturizer, primer and makeup.