The company was founded in 1975 in Molvena Italy, Diesel’s denim jeans are manufactured with high-quality materials. Founder Renzo Rosso started creating his own clothes on a sewing machine at the age of 15. After working for Moltex, a clothing manufacturing company, Rosso bought shares from Moltex founder, Adriano Goldschmied, and renamed it to Diesel. Diesel’s vision is to ensure the individuality, passion, and self-expression of the wearer of its products. Since then, Diesel has expanded their brand. Not only they promote durable, high-quality jeans, they’ve also launched various types of clothing, from hats, swimwear, jackets, shirts, and even formal wear.
Diesel’s eclectic collection of jeans
Diesel created several collections to cater to their customers’ needs. These lines are:
- Diesel – The original Diesel line was rebooted back in 2014 due to the arrival of a new Artistic Director, Nicola Formichetti. They’ve won the Clio Award for their #DIESELREBOOT campaign, which promotes diversity, something that is crucial to be discussed about today.
- Diesel Black Gold – You can find Diesel Black Gold on the Fashion Week Runways across the globe. Why? Because creative designer Andreas Melbostad wanted Diesel to be known for more than its jeans. The items in this clothing line are borderline haute couture because of its unique designs, different from your typical Diesel denim clothes. The line promotes the dichotomy between strength and fragility, and the contrast between toughness and tenderness.
- Diesel Kid – “It’s the next generation of clothing for the next generation of us.” The tagline of Diesel Kid symbolizes the importance of self-expression among kids in this day and age. With the clothes in the Diesel Kid line, your children can look cute and fashionable at the same time.
Best-selling Diesel jeans in Singapore
With the list of collection listed above, one may think it’s difficult to find that perfect Diesel jeansFret not because iprice will help you look for the right Diesel jeans for you. Some of the best-selling type of Diesel jeans in Singapore are as follows:
- Bootcut Jeans – Bootcut jeans are initially made to be worn only with boots, hence its name. The shape of these jeans help cut off one’s weight because it feels looser around the hem. These jeans are great for women with wider hips because it helps balances out the silhouette of the legs. Bootcut jeans are like flare jeans because of its fit type.
- Skinny Jeans – These types of jeans are also known as slim-fit jeans. They are often tight and snuggly fitted, emphasizing the shape of the legs. Skinny jeans can sometimes be uncomfortable for rigorous movements, but for a bold fashion statement, skinny jeans is the perfect choice.
Maximize your individuality and passion with Diesel jeans in Singapore
You know, there’s nothing wrong with wearing denim on denim. Whether you’ve already owned a pair of Diesel jeans or are interested in purchasing your first Diesel products, we have all the products you need. Simply click and compare the cheapest prices to buy great Diesel jeans in Singapore. Browse through other Diesel Malaysia through iprice to get amazing deals.