Are you having problems with your fan? Dyson gives you the future of your home appliances - with bagless vacuum cleaners, loaded with the best of the best in air vacuum technology, and their high-tech bladeless fans with a very consistent airflow. So if you want the best of the best in your home appliances, get a Dyson - and you'll never need another. Check out the best Dyson appliances or read more about the brand below.
Product Type:Bladeless Fan
Product Type:Bladeless Fan
Top Dyson Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Dyson V11||S$ 810.00||Qoo10|
|Dyson V8||S$ 575.00||Lazada|
|Dyson V10||S$ 138.00||Qoo10|
|Dyson TP04||S$ 673.00||Lazada|
|Dyson AM07||S$ 399.00||Shopee|
|Dyson V7||S$ 144.18||Lazada|
|Dyson AM06||S$ 1,377.35||LazMall by Lazada|
|Dyson DP04||S$ 565.70||Lazada|
|Dyson HD01||S$ 500.00||Qoo10|
|Dyson Airwrap™ Styler Complete||S$ 649.00||LazMall by Lazada|
Providing you with premium home appliances, Dyson is one of the most well-known brands today. If you see bladeless fans in department stores, then it's probably Dyson. Aside from their bladeless fan, the brand also has a number of vacuum cleaners that would help keep your home rubbish and dust-free. Below are some reasons why every home should own a Dyson fan or a vacuum cleaner.
Dyson Vacuum Cleaner
Dyson vacuums come in all shapes and sizes. There are the uprights, cordless, canister and handheld models - and they look really really cool. These are designs that should be in a film like Star Trek or Star Wars, not something to actually suck up the dirt - but that is what they do. Their modern design represents the cutting-edge technology that comes with each of these appliances. Here are some features that every Dyson vacuum cleaner has:
- HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) filtration system. HEPA technology is able to trap particles up to 0.3 microns in size - talk about a thorough cleaning!
- Bag-less system. With a Dyson vacuum, there's no need replacing that bothersome trash bag in your vacuum cleaner anymore; no more hassles and worry about spilling the dirt, and definitely no more spending money on extra costs just to suck up dirt.
- Built-in vacuum filters that are lifetime washable-free to reuse and rewash all the time to once again reduce your costs of owning a Dyson vacuum.
- Dyson products go through 164 stress tests to ensure that their quality is of the highest grade - can you survive 164 stress tests? This Dyson's tougher than you!
- Made with polycarbonate ABS materials that are of the same grade as those used to make police riot shields and crash helmets. Basically, your vacuum cleaner is made from the same military-grade material used by the police.! Just don't worry about crashing into other furniture when you clean your home anymore - well you gotta worry about your other furniture because if a crash happens, the Dyson is definitely surviving it.
- Efficiently engineered to reduce bulk and waste, yet retaining all the toughness and good performance you'd expect from a vacuum cleaner with a sleek design.
Which Dyson Vacuum Cleaner do You Need?
Dyson makes several different types of vacuum cleaners - there are those that are suitable for many different floors, all the way to those made for pet owners in mind. So which model would you need?
For Standard Use
Let’s say you've had enough of heavy and clunky vacuum cleaners, you just want something that is easy to handle - and may be easy to carry around for cleaning harder to reach places such as sucking that bit of chicken nugget stuck under your car seat. For that, you've got the DC34 Motorhead, a handheld vacuum cleaner that is lightweight (only 1.33kg, and it looks like a laser gun!) and ergonomic with a dual power mode for different uses. As for a cordless vacuum cleaner, the Dyson V10 has a consistent, powerful suction to remove all the hidden dirt in your house.
For Homeowners with Pets
You love cats - they're the perfect animals... except their fur. It's everywhere. To solve your furry little problem (I mean the hair, not your pet), you'll need the DC50 Animal. An upright Dyson vacuum cleaner, it has a tangle-free turbine tool with rotating heads that will remove your pet's fur and your own hair from any carpets or furniture. The flexible heads will also bend around to the main contact with uneven surfaces so that those awkward corners will not be out of reach!
Dyson Bladeless Fan
If you don't know Dyson for its vacuum cleaners, then you would have probably noticed all the high-tech (once again, some sort of Star Trek look) looking fans in electronic stores that magically give you really cool air without any spinning blades. Yes, those are Dyson fans.
All those sleek, sexy-looking bladeless fans. Although the name suggests that there are no blades, there actually are. The blades are hidden in the pedestal part of its structure and they channel the air to flow upwards. Air Multipliers, as they’re called, the fans are a result of high-tech innovation and years of research.
Dyson's bladeless fans are much quieter compared to the conventional fans, and with each generation of innovation, they get even quieter - talk about a silent fan! Dyson's engineers could isolate all the motor and vibration noise and only let the cool quiet airflow out - now that's impressive for something so cooling!
- To reduce less power use, Dyson bladeless fans have improved airflow paths that reduce turbulence, which will put less strain on the motor, saving you, even more, energy - and in the long run, more money.
- Dyson fans are safe for everyone to use; you don't have to worry about your little one sticking his fingers in and getting them cut. Let us not go into that detail, but the gist of it is: no spinning blades!
- Dyson fans are also easy to clean because they are mainly made of wide surface areas on the outside.
The lack of spinning blades on the outside also ensures that Dyson fans give you a very consistent airflow, so there will not be any choppy airflow.
Dyson Hair Dryer and Dyson Airwrap
Any fashion stylists would tell you that hairstyle plays a big role as an expression and statement of our personality. If styled well, it gives a boost to your confidence. As lauded by Nylon Singapore, Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer “gets your hair drying experience completely revolutionised”. Aside from the sleek design that makes it look like something from a sci-fi world, its Air Multiplier Technology helps your hair get dried within 10 minutes without causing damage to the hair, thanks to its intelligent heat control mechanism. This Dyson hair dryer comes with four different magnetic attachments - styling concentrator, diffuser, gentle air attachment, and smoothing nozzle that suit different hairstyles and hair types.
Carrying the same heat control technology as the Dyson hair dryer, the Dyson Airwrap is another hit among women. There are three options of Dyson Airwrap engineered for different hair types, each one having its own function for the hairstyle you are desiring to create. Whether it be adding volume and flattening your hair, or smoothing or controlling your frizz-prone hair, Dyson Airwrap can surely work its magic on you!
How to check if my Dyson is registered?
Head to Dyson Product Registration page to register your device by filling in the first five digits of the serial number found in a grey label on your Dyson machine. By registering your machine with Dyson, you will receive some perks including exclusive saving events, free maintenance checks at your nearest Dyson service centre, VIP hotline, exclusive reviewer program, and machine maintenance tips.
Why is Dyson so expensive?
The reason why Dyson vacuum cleaners are so expensive is because of their powerful suction, bagless technology, high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters, good sealed system, cyclonic separation technology as well as durability. With all these advanced features combined, which is not seen on any other vacuums on the market, it is reasonable why Dyson products are given a premium price tag.