In the fashion industry, Gucci is a name that needs no introduction. Especially, when it comes to bags; it does not come as a surprise that Gucci sets the trend standards for others to trot along due to their quality and impeccable designs. Get your Gucci bag fix here today and read on to find out the must-have bags from Gucci Singapore.
Get the latest deals and coupons right in your inbox!
Top Gucci Bags Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Gucci GG Marmont Mini shoulder bag||S$ 1,200.00||Mytheresa|
|Gucci GG Marmont leather wallet||S$ 600.00||Mytheresa|
|Gucci GG Marmont Small Matelassé Leather Shoulder BAG||S$ 2,940.00||Farfetch|
|Gucci GG Marmont Small Matelassé Shoulder BAG||S$ 1,640.00||Farfetch|
|Gucci Signature Wallet||S$ 600.00||Farfetch|
|Gucci GG Marmont Matelassé Mini BAG||S$ 2,630.00||Farfetch|
|Gucci Logo Printed Wallet||S$ 250.00||Style Tribute|
|Gucci Black Signature Wallet||S$ 634.36||SSENSE|
|Gucci Ophidia Webbing Trimmed Coated Canvas Billfold Wallet Men Brown||S$ 500.78||Mr Porter|
|Gucci Marmont Full Grain Leather Billfold Wallet Men Black||S$ 448.07||Mr Porter|
News about Gucci Bags
Don’t Go To The Beach this Summer Without These Essentials18 June 2019
Summer has arrived so we should enjoy the sun while it’s here! Everyone’s favorite pastime during the summer is to hit the beach, whether it’s to lounge and get a tan or to do water activities like jetski, banana boat, snorkeling, etc. If you plan on hitting your nearest beach soon, make sure you have these 5 essentials on hand!
Style Pointers to Take from Harry Styles' Gucci Pre-Fall Campaign18 June 2019
Getting a male celebrity to lead a campaign of a luxury fashion house is not a new thing. What sets the Gucci pre-fall campaign apart is it, and its leading male Harry Styles, embraces androgyny in the most Gucci fashion. Staying true to the label’s eccentricity, the campaign highlights bold colors, seasonal prints, unisex bags, and yes, farm animals.
5 Gucci Bags to Get You Summer 2019 Ready18 June 2019
Gucci recently launched their ready-to-wear resort cruise collection, comprising of summerwear you can don for your next vacay. In a very Gucci fashion that we’re so familiar with today, the collection combined elements of goth, baroque, and Roman influences. What came out of that were clever combinations of patterns like tartans and animal prints, neon stockings, and raffia bags.
There is something about Gucci handbags that sets all self-proclaimed fashionistas’, beauty bloggers’ and celebrities’ taste buds drooling. Gucci is synonymous with quality, design, luxuriousness, and allure; their fashion pieces are a staple in every fan’s collection. Today, their bags are considered the hottest and most famous accessory one can ever own.
Below are a few of Gucci Singapore’s most popular handbags that are essential for any fashionista's wardrobe.
How much do Gucci bags cost?
From regular shoulder bags to wristlets, Gucci offers an extensive selection of bags in different styles and patterns. Here's the price range of each popular series by the luxury fashion brand.
1. Gucci Soho Disco (S$1,130 ~ S$1,410) - If you prefer something more subdued and timeless, then the Gucci Soho Disco is your best bet. Unlike other popular bags with the golden double G or interlocking G buckle, this Gucci sling bag has the interlocking G logo embossed across the body. The Gucci Soho Disco is available in many solid colours and is super easy to pair.
2. Gucci Dionysus (S$964 ~ S$9,504) - Recently, Gucci loves to incorporate historical influences and folktales into their designs. The Gucci Dionysus took inspiration from the tales of the son of Zeus, Dionysus, himself. This Gucci sling bag highlights the story of Dionysus through the tiger head closure, due to the god’s image that’s closely attributed to beasts like tigers and serpents.
3. Gucci Flora (S$2,359 ~ S$3,189)- No other canvas backpacks can defeat the artsy Gucci Flora backpacks. The classic floral pattern, first designed by Vittorio Accornero, is layered underneath the brand's monogram with the House's typical red-and-green web in the centre. The bag is embellished with coloured leather trim as well as gold-toned hardware, both of which serve as contrasting elements to the beige canvas.
4. Gucci Sylvie (S$1,260 ~ S$5,807) - Elegant yet bold, the Gucci Sylvie is well-recognized for its gold metal chain and buckle layering over the web stripe. What's fun about this piece is its interchangeable straps: leather shoulder strap and convertible grosgrain ribbon that allow you to play mix-and-match with your outfit to suit the occasion.
How do you know if a Gucci bag is real?
- Look at the stitching. If the threads are loose, it’s not an original piece.
- If the glue spills out of the seams, it’s a fake Gucci product.
- Check the hardware of the bag; fake ones will have rusted or faded hardware.
- Look for misspellings. Fake Gucci goods usually have the brand name wrongly spelt.
- Check for any errors in the information card, such as font, logo, or details.
- Inside the bag, there should be a stamped piece of leather saying “Made in Italy” in a clear font.
- A typical bag by Gucci comes with two serial numbers. You can verify the serial numbers online or at your nearest Gucci boutique.
- The serial number also appears in a rectangle- or a square-shaped tag.
- An authentic Gucci bag will have a controllato card included in the packaging, which indicates that the bag has passed a verification test during its manufacturing process.
What is the classic Gucci bag?
A classic piece by the Italian fashion house is one with a gold double G buckle - Gucci Marmont. The Gucci Marmont dons that iconic monogram right in the centre of the bag which will definitely turn heads wherever you go. This sling bag with a flap is available in a wide array of colours and designs, but if you want to get the trendiest one, opt for a Marmont embellished with Alessandro Michele’s bold motifs.
Is Gucci cheaper in Italy?
Take the Dionysus Mini Bag as an example, it retails for $1,810 in Singapore with import duties included, and €990 (approximately S$1,492) in Italy. The main reason why Gucci products may be cheaper in Italy is because of the high VAT refund rate that ranges between 11.6% and 15.5% of the total purchase amount. So when you travel to Italy to drop your money on luxury goods from Gucci, do remember to request a VAT refund form from the sales associate or the service counter to obtain your refund. The more you purchase in a single receipt, the higher the refund rate you can get.
What is the cheapest Gucci bag?
The most affordable bag produced by Gucci is the Dionysus Purse that boasts a tiger head closure in antique silver hardware, which is priced at S$1,000 on Farfetch Singapore. This is followed by the GG Marmont Mini Shoulder Bag - a quilted leather clutch that starts from the price of S$1,200 in Singapore.
Why are Gucci bags so expensive?
Specially designed and handmade by skilled labours, Gucci bags are made to be exclusive according to the season. The premium price tag takes into account the delicate craftsmanship and out-of-the-ordinary designs coming from Gucci’s creative team. Gucci prides itself on solely using genuine leather as well as high-quality materials in all its luxury goods. Even the metal hardware on their handbags is all sourced from the best metal suppliers in the world. With all of these factors considered, it is reasonable why Gucci goods are tagged with high-end prices.