“Chook chook chook!!” goes the cute Korean actress, Jun Ji-hyun as she shows how the feeling of using Hada Labo Hydrating Lotion for the first time is. We are all too familiar with the cute brand ambassador for Hada Labo products, but did you know there are many more Hada Labo skincare products out there? Now with the latest in moisturising, whitening, cleansing and facial products for sensitive skin, you too can get the best in skincare. Find out more about Hada Labo.
Product Type :Oil Cleanser
Skin Type:All skins
Product Type :Oil Cleanser
Skin Type:All skins
Product Type :Foam Cleanser
Top Hada Labo Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Face Wash 100g||S$ 7.70||Amazon|
|Hada Labo Retinol Lifting + Firming Cream||S$ 21.63||Shopee|
|Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Cleansing Oil||S$ 19.54||Shopee|
|Hada Labo Retinol Lifting + Firming Cream 50g||S$ 21.63||Shopee|
|Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Cleansing Oil 200ml||S$ 19.78||Shopee|
|Hada Labo Hydra & Whitening Face Wash 100g||S$ 5.68||Shopee|
|Hada Labo Sales!!! Mild Peeling Lotion (170Ml) Exp 04/22||S$ 23.90||Shopee|
|Hada Labo 🔥Hot Item 🔥 Ready Stock🔥 Whitening Coolong Gel Lotion Exp 12/2020||S$ 23.38||Shopee|
|Hada Labo 🔥Ready Stok🔥Hot Item 🔥 Hydrating Lotion - Rich (170Ml)||S$ 20.70||Shopee|
|Hada Labo Aha + Bha Mild Peeling Lotion 170Ml||S$ 23.41||Shopee|
Hada Labo Skincare for You in Singapore
Looking for skincare products that moisturise while cleansing your skin? Look no further. Hada Labo, the Japanese skincare specialist is now here to give you the best in facial products. With the essence of Hada Labo Hyaluronic Acid to deeply hydrate your skin, Hada Labo has a variety of series suited for all your skincare needs.
- How Hada Labo started
- Hada Labo Moisturising
- Hada Labo Whitening
- Hada Labo ES
- Fair, radiant and clean skin with Hada Labo
How Hada Labo started
The origin story of Hada Labo is very unique. As a result of the joint development of an American company called The Mentholatum Co. and a Japanese pharma company called Rohto Pharmaceuticals Co., a pursuit to create high quality skincare products using the latest technology was formed. In addition, Hada Labo Tokyo, was the first Japanese skincare series to hit US stores.
- Hada Labo’s philosophy
- Hada Labo is the Japanese skincare specialist that offers simple solutions to skincare, treatment and prevention. Focused on giving the best for your skin, Hada Labo employs 2 philosophies when creating products; ‘Perfect x Simple’. The paradigm of going back to basics when it comes to beauty is what drives this brand to create simple and perfect solutions to skincare.
- Hada Labo believes in the concept of “Nothing more, nothing less”
- which simply means that anything other than what is needed is redundant. So Hada Labo skincare products only contain the most beneficial ingredients for your skin without the added colouring, fragrance or additives that could potentially harm your skin in the long run. The science behind Hada Labo moisturiser formula is the use of Hyaluronic Acid. Hyaluronic Acid is a natural hydrophilic substance in the human body. This means Hyaluronic Acid is capable of holding up to 1,000 times its weight in moisture. Any product that uses Hyaluronic Acid helps moisturise your skin while giving you a younger look.
- Hada Labo skincare line
- As the key ingredient to Hada Labo’s skincare line is the Hyaluronic Acid, Hada Labo has various products that stem from that natural substance.
Being the main purpose of Hada Labo Hyaluronic Acid, Hada Labo Moisturising Lotion possesses moisturising qualities that give a smooth and glowing look to your skin. Impurities and tiny debris that rest on our face during the course of the day can cause dry and itchy skin. Hada Labo Hydrating Foaming Wash helps to remove these impurities and goes deep into your pores to cleanse and hydrate. After washing, apply Hada Labo Hydrating Essence to further moisturise skin and give a glowing look.
The products in the Hada Labo Hydrating series are:
- Hydrating Facial Wash
- Hydrating Foaming Wash
- Hydrating Lotion & Hydrating Lotion (light)
- Hydrating Milk
- Hydrating Cream
- Hydrating perfect gel
- Hydrating Essence
- Hydrating Make Up Remover
- Hydrating Mask
- Hydrating Eye Cream
- Hydrating Cleansing Oil
The pursuit for brighter, clearer skin starts here! Hada Labo’s Whitening Face wash was created not only to remove impurities from your pores, it also give a glow to your face. Brighter complexion gives brings out a good first impression. With Arbutin and plant extracts for extra whitening, Hada Labo is fortified to bring fair and radiant skin to you without artificial fragrances, mineral oils, alcohol or colouring. The Hada Labo Whitening Face Wash also has a balanced pH to suite your skin.
Some of the products in the whitening series are:
- Whitening Lotion (Rich)
- Whitening Mask
- Whitening Perfect Gel
- Whitening Essence
- Whitening Milk
Hada Labo also has a line for sensitive skin. Using a combination of Nano Hyaluronic Acid and Zinc, Hada Labo perfected a product series that is easy on the skin. Hada Labo ES Foaming Wash, ES Skin Lotion ES Milk and ES Cream are some of the products in this series tested for allergies and stinging on the surface of the skin.
Here are some products in the ES series:
- ES Milk
- ES Cream
- ES Skin Lotion
- ES Foaming Wash
Women around the world aspire to be beautiful and have glowing facial radiance. Hada Labo brings out your inner beauty by cleansing, hydrating and purifying your outer beauty to reveal your striking characteristics. Truth be told, Hada Labo also works well with men. Men, if you desire to have clear, fairer skin, try out Hada Labo products today and get the best in skincare. Look sharp without the hassle of trying multiple products out there.