With summer being just around the corner, now is the time to swap your sweaters to tank tops, jeans to shorts or skirts and most importantly, sneakers to flip-flops. Embrace the sun when the ever so colorful Havaianas. Reflecting the energy and passion of Brazil, Havaianas is the way of life. Show your feet the ultimate joy from the stylish and sophisticated Havaianas. Browse the latest styles of Havaianas flip flops below!
Top Havaianas Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Havaianas Slim Logo Metallic Black/Gold Women'S Slippers||S$ 49.90||Shopee|
|Havaianas [By Schumart] Women Freedom Rose Gold||S$ 32.90||Shopee|
|Havaianas [By Schumart] Women Slim Heroinas Black||S$ 34.90||Shopee|
|Havaianas Slim Series Women'S Slippers||S$ 28.90||Shopee|
|Havaianas [By Schumart] Women Slim Organic Navy Blue||S$ 27.90||Shopee|
|Havaianas [By Schumart] Women Slim Ballet Rose||S$ 23.90||Shopee|
|Havaianas You Saint Tropez Women'S Slippers||S$ 59.90||Shopee|
|Havaianas Luna - Women Sandals Rose Gold||S$ 39.00||Shopee|
|Havaianas [By Schumart] Women Slim Navy Blue||S$ 23.90||Shopee|
|Havaianas [By Schumart] Women Slim Sand Grey & Light Gold||S$ 23.90||Shopee|
Available in Shopee S$ 49.90 Go to Shop
There is no other brand but Havaianas that really makes the real difference and changes the world literally. A bold statement, perhaps. Yet, there is none as bold and colourful as Havaianas with its own ludicrously beautiful designs and unique splashes of colours that take the world in a splurge of colour surprise. Not merely a pair of colourful sandals or flip flops, Havaianas redefines what it means to really live a casual, carefree and comfortable lifestyle.
Havaianas Singapore - Colorful Beginnings
Havaianas first came into existence in 1962, when a Scotsman, Robert Fraser was inspired by the typical Japanese Zori sandals that are made from fabric straps and rice straw soles (which is currently owned by Alpargatas, A Brazilian company). He changed the whole course of history when he became the first man to ever mass-produce flip-flops out of rubber. The name Havaianas is derived from the Portuguese word for “Hawaiians” and the pattern of the soles of the flip flops are designed to resemble the straw soles of Zori. This is the main reason why the Havaianas are seen with a textured pattern, one of its many distinctive features.
This proud Brazilian was originally popular among the lowest social class individuals because of its extremely affordable price and its practicality (protecting their foot from any harm) and simplicity in design. But before long, everyone wanted Havaianas to colour their life. During the 1990s, influential Brazilians like Malu Mader, Bebeto Hortencia and Luana Piovani were extremely proud to show off their feet on Television. Even in the magazines, the pages were filled with a burst of colour and vibrant images that reflected the Havaianas' upbeat mood.
By the year 2000, Havaianas spread their wings and started placing their colourful marks all over the world like Hawaii, Australia, France and many more. They were featured in many important magazines and newspapers worldwide and literally everyone was hooked on the Havaianas craze. Today, armed with over 50 years of experience, Havaianas continues to fill the life of their customers with a splash of colour and keeps their flip-flop game strong as one of the most popular footwear brands in the world.
Havaianas Singapore - Freedom, Fun & Fantastic
Here are some very interesting & fun facts about Havaianas that will surely blow your mind.
- A whole collection of flip-flops which was supposed to be in the brand’s traditional blue came out green due to some technical mishap. But this disaster immediately became a rainbow when the new colour was such a success that Havaianas started designing the same flip-flop with different coloured straps. It was then when the colour era started.
- In 1998 during the World Cup, to show their support for the Brazil football team, Havaianas launched a new line of flip-flops with a small Brazilian flag on the strap. Though the team didn’t return with the World Cup, the collection remained a huge success up to this very day.
- A recent study shows that was conducted at Havaianas shows that a number of 520, 547 pairs are sold per day, 21, 689 pairs sold per hour, and 6 pairs sold every second.
- Since the very beginning of existence, over 4 million pairs of Havaianas have already been sold. If you put it together in a line, they could go around the Earth about 40 times.
- Being a proud Brazilian brand, on average, each individual in Brazil owns 25 pairs of Havaianas and up to this very day, 94% of Brazilians have or have had a pair of footwear from this colourful brand.
Simple, Uncomplicated & Happy
Havaianas wants the whole world to embrace the "happy feet" culture from Brazil; it is like dancing happily under the warm sun or the rain, celebrating life as it should be.
Dive Into Colors & Fun
The world is not limited to just black & white or 7 colours of the rainbow; it is so much more than that as you will definitely crave more choices and styles which are as many as colours in life.
Warm & Friendly
Bask into the friendly and inviting culture that is Havaianas and experience the warmth & comfort when wearing one.
Happiness and comfort are the perfect pair that comes with wearing Havaianas and travel with it.
Splash With Instant Joy With Sandals
Can you find anything else that can be so casual & carefree other than wearing sandals? Havaianas will make your experience into moments of discovery & freedom.
Havaianas Singapore - The Sandals That Make The World A Better Place
- As part of their commitment to saving the planet for future generations, Havaianas and their parent company Alphagatas play their part in contributing to many programs and organisations to make the world a better place.
- Havaianas donates over one million dollars to the Institute for Ecological Research (IPE), an organization devoted to the conversation of socio-economics benefits through science, education, and sustainable business. The donation is able to promote habitat restoration, landscape conservation, education and community involvement.
- Conservation International (CI) is a private organization that is dedicated to the conservation and sustainability of endangered ecosystems around the world. Havaianas designed a special collection for the CI and with every purchase of the CI sandals, you are also playing a part in protecting the threatened Brazil marine ecosystem. Part of the sales will be used to help finance the marine conservation projects on the coast of Brazil.
Havaianas Singapore- Invasion of Colorful Sandals
Looking for a brand new pair of Havaianas sandals & flip-flops for your summer getaway? Havaianas shoes will leave you spoiled for choice as there are so many varieties of splendid designs available as your constant and faithful travel companion any time anywhere. Enjoy your newfound freedom, joy & comfort that only Havaianas can offer to you!
There is no exact answer to this because the durability of a pair of Havaianas depends on several factors, such as frequency of use, type of use, and how you care for your Havainas shoes. On average though, their typical life span is 6 to 12 months.
Besides Havaianas physical stores, you can find various styles of Havaianas shoes, sandals and flip flops online from trusted stores like Zalora, Lazada, Farfetch and ASOS, all available at the best price. Havaianas are designed for men, women, and kids in a wide range of sizes. Grab exclusive deals and coupons here from iPrice Singapore to save more on your Havaianas shoes. Alternatively, you can also wait for special promotions online to purchase discounted Havaianas!