Defining modern living, refrigerators are a must in any home. Keeping your food fresh and tasty, a home is never complete without a good fridge for the family. One of the best brands in consumer appliances, Hitachi has a great selection of refrigerators. From built-in, compact, side-by-side, and a whole lot more, Hitachi delivers only the best. Here is a quick guideline on how to choose the right Hitachi fridge for your home:
The first thing that you need to consider when buying a refrigerator is the type. You can choose between top freezer, bottom freezer, compact, side-by-side, and built-in refrigerator.
- Top Freezer - The most common type of refrigerator in which the freezer is located at the top.
- Bottom Freezer - Instead of the top, the freezer is located at the bottom which makes frozen food easier to access.
- Compact - This refrigerator is perfect for small spaces and can fit in tight spaces. It is also great for dorm rooms and small apartments but has limited capacity.
- Side-by-side - Rather than at the top or the bottom, the freezer is right beside the cooler. This allows bigger food storage on the freezer while being accessible.
- Built-in - Designed to be seamlessly integrated into the kitchen interiors, it is less deep and can even be customized.
Refrigerators come in all shapes as well as sizes. If you have a large family, a larger unit would be perfect; if you’re living alone, a smaller and more compact fridge would suffice. Hitachi refrigerators have a great range of volumes from 700L and above to 300L and below. Before you choose a Hitachi fridge, make sure to consider its capacity beforehand.
Number of Doors
Another factor that you should consider when looking for a Hitachi fridge is the number of doors. The term “doors” can also be referred to as “drawers” to separate different types of food from each other. These doors determine how many sections your fridge would have. Hitachi refrigerators can have as many as four doors and above!
Besides keeping your food fresh, refrigerators can also have features. The most common one is the ice and cold water dispenser. Although, there are also smart refrigerators with LCD touchscreen at the front that would allow you to install apps and even order food online! Hitachi refrigerators give you tons of choices when it comes to refrigerator features!
Perhaps one of the most important factors that you need to consider, the price range of a fridge can vary on its features, type, and the capacity. Compact refrigerators are cheaper but they have limited space while a customized built-in fridge may be too overwhelming in terms of price. The best thing about Hitachi is that you can choose which refrigerator you want depending on your budget!
Now that you know how to choose a refrigerator, take home your very own Hitachi fridge at iPrice!