Trusted by many households in Singapore, Hitachi Singapore has a great selection of refrigerators from large 700L-units to small one-door types. If you are looking for a top quality fridge, always choose Hitachi. Find out how to choose the right Hitachi fridge below.
Top Hitachi Fridges Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Hitachi R-VG560P3MS||S$ 1,285.00||Lazada|
|Hitachi R-H350P4MS||S$ 648.41||LazMall by Lazada|
|Hitachi R-V690P7MS Refrigerator||S$ 1,177.00||Shopee|
|Hitachi RV560P3MSXINX||S$ 985.00||Qoo10|
|Hitachi R-M700AGP4MSX||S$ 3,899.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|Hitachi R-Xg450Ks 329L 6-Door Fridge (3 Ticks)||S$ 2,299.00||Shopee|
|Hitachi R-Wb560P9Ms French Bottom Freezer Refrigerator (465L)||S$ 1,339.00||Shopee|
|Hitachi R-V450P8Ms 2 Door Fridge Free Vacuum Container Gift Set||S$ 739.00||Shopee|
|Hitachi R-V480P8Ms 2 Door Inverter Fridge||S$ 719.00||Shopee|
|Hitachi RV480P8MS – BSL / BBK / PWH New Stylish 2-Door Inverter Refrigerator||S$ 859.00||Lazada|
Defining modern living, refrigerators are a must in any home. Keeping your food fresh and tasty, a home is never complete without a good fridge for the family. One of the best brands in consumer appliances, Hitachi has a great selection of refrigerators. From built-in, compact, side-by-side, and a whole lot more, Hitachi delivers only the best. Here is a quick guideline on how to choose the right Hitachi fridge for your home:
The first thing that you need to consider when buying a refrigerator is the type. You can choose between top freezer, bottom freezer, compact, side-by-side, and built-in refrigerator.
- Top Freezer - The most common type of refrigerator in which the freezer is located at the top.
- Bottom Freezer - Instead of the top, the freezer is located at the bottom which makes frozen food easier to access.
- Compact - This refrigerator is perfect for small spaces and can fit in tight spaces. It is also great for dorm rooms and small apartments but has limited capacity.
- Side-by-side - Rather than at the top or the bottom, the freezer is right beside the cooler. This allows bigger food storage on the freezer while being accessible.
- Built-in - Designed to be seamlessly integrated into the kitchen interiors, it is less deep and can even be customized.
Refrigerators come in all shapes as well as sizes. If you have a large family, a larger unit would be perfect, such as a 2 door fridge; if you’re living alone, a smaller and more compact fridge would suffice. Hitachi refrigerators have a great range of volumes from 700L and above to 300L and below. Before you choose a Hitachi fridge, make sure to consider its capacity beforehand.
Number of Doors
Another factor that you should consider when looking for a Hitachi fridge is the number of doors. The term “doors” can also be referred to as “drawers” to separate different types of food from each other. These doors determine how many sections your fridge would have. Hitachi refrigerators can have as many as four doors and above!
Besides keeping your food fresh, refrigerators can also have features. The most common one is the ice and cold water dispenser. Although, there are also smart refrigerators with LCD touchscreen at the front that would allow you to install apps and even order food online! Hitachi refrigerators give you tons of choices when it comes to refrigerator features!
Perhaps one of the most important factors that you need to consider, the price range of a fridge can vary on its features, type, and the capacity. Compact refrigerators are cheaper but they have limited space while a customized built-in fridge may be too overwhelming in terms of price. The best thing about Hitachi is that you can choose which refrigerator you want from mid-range price to premium price, depending on your budget!
Where is Hitachi fridge made?
Available in a wide variety, Hitachi fridges are made in Japan. Aside from fridges, all other appliances from Hitachi are made with Japanese workmanship that ensures premium quality.
Why is my Hitachi refrigerator not cooling?
Some factors that may contribute to your Hitachi refrigerator not releasing enough cool air:
- Your fridge is overloaded with piles of food
- Leaving the fridge door ajar for a long time
- Open/close the fridge door frequently
- The fridge is just recently installed; it takes 4 to 24 hours to cool fully after installation
- Food might be blocking the cold air blowing vents at the back
To solve this issue, here are a few things you can do:
- Check temperature setting of the fridge
- Deactivate energy-saving setting temporarily
- Keep the fridge door closed
- Make some space by doing food clearance
- Check for any gaps on door edges.
- Check the condition of door gasket (rubber sealing)
- Check for damper, sensor defect or PCB issue
In any case that you have followed the instruction above but still find your fridge not cooling, do contact your local refrigerator repair service centre to get your fridge checked and fixed.