When it comes to wearing accessories, we mainly pay attention to the top half of our body compared to the bottom half. Even though our feet are the least sexy part of our body, we should at least accentuate them. To make your feet look more appealing and draw attention to that area, you can accessorize them with anklets in Singapore. Check out and learn more about it here.
Get the latest deals and coupons right in your inbox!
Top Anklets Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|ROMWE Rhinestone Tassel & Heart Decor Chain Anklet 3pcs||S$ 3.43||Romwe|
|ROMWE Star & Rhinestone Tassel Decor Chain Anklet 3pcs||S$ 3.43||Romwe|
|ROMWE 2pcs Heart & Claw Decor Chain Anklet Set||S$ 3.43||Romwe|
|ROMWE 3pcs Shell & Starfish Charm Chain Anklet||S$ 3.43||Romwe|
|SHEIN 2pcs Infinity & Faux Pearl Decor Chain Anklet Set||S$ 3.50||SHEIN|
|SHEIN 1pc Rhinestone Engraved Finger Chain Anklet||S$ 3.50||SHEIN|
|ROMWE 3pcs Shell Beaded Anklet||S$ 3.47||Romwe|
|ROMWE Coconut Tree & Star Chain Anklet 4pcs||S$ 3.47||Romwe|
|SHEIN Rhinestone Tassel & Heart Decor Chain Anklet 3pcs||S$ 3.50||SHEIN|
|ROMWE 5pcs Contrast Flower Beaded Anklet||S$ 3.43||Romwe|
Available in Romwe S$ 3.43
S$ 3.42 Go to Shop
News about Anklets
2019 Style Guide: How to Dress Up For A Formal Event18 June 2019
“I just received a formal invitation from friends/someone I know, but there’s no stated dress code for the event, what kind of attire should I dress with?” We’ve all had this question before, and it can be a struggle to find the perfect evening dress or accessories that complement your look. No worries, we’ve prepared a simple style guide to dress your best at different formal occasions.
Ways to Look Boujee Without Actually Breaking Bank21 August 2017
Are you tired looking the same way every day? Do you want to add a little oomph but got no dough to treat yourself? Stop worrying because we got your back with these easy tips to look boujee without over-spending.
The term anklet is the combination of two words which are ankle and bracelet. They are usually worn during the summer and used as an accent to casual attire that bears the ankle area. It can be tricky to find the right sized anklets, because not often is there a one-size-fits-all anklet.
How to choose the right size anklets in Singapore
Getting the right sized anklet ensures that your ankle will feel comfortable while you walk. The ideal length varies depending on a person’s personal taste, some people prefer to wear the anklet loose and some like to wear it shorter. On the other hand, an anklet should not be too tight to avoid cutting into the skin or break due to pressure while moving. The first step in determining what size anklets in Singapore you need is to measure your ankle.
Steps to measure your ankle
- Choose a flexible material that you can measure your ankle with. For example a measuring tape, ribbon or string.
- The position where your anklet sits is very important. Typically, an anklet sits just below the ankle bone, so that is the location where the measurement should be taken.
- Wrap the measuring tape around your ankle. Tighten the measuring tape so that it fits comfortably, making sure that it does not feel too tight.
- Record the measurement around your ankle from the tape. If you are using a ribbon or a string, cut the piece of material and measure it on a ruler.
- You should add half an inch to the measurement to get the final number. For instance, if your measurement is 10 inches, add half an inch to the number and the anklet size you want to get is 10.5 inches.
Other tips to measure your ankle
- Ensure your leg and feet are kept at normal body temperature. This is because; legs tend to expand when hot or after a while of walking.
- Using elastic materials to measure your ankle such as a stretchy paper should be avoided. These materials can stretch or twist, giving you an inaccurate measurement.
Find the perfect gift with Anklets in Singapore
Anklets do not only look gorgeous on your feet, it makes a perfect gift for your leading lady as well! Whether you prefer the anklets to be single layered or double layered, with charms or without charms, there are a variety of styles for you to choose from. The most popular anklets in Singapore are the ebbis Swarovski Elements Anklet, Sylvion Layered Sterling Silver Anklet and LoveGem Sterling Silver Anklet. Partner your anklet with your favorite jewellery such as earrings, necklaces, bracelets and so much more!