Jewellery has always been every woman’s best friend. A right match of jewellery can also turn anyone into the queen of a party or the woman of all the men’s dreams. Find you perfect Jewellery sets here.
A simple outfit can magically become more glamorous with just a jewellery set. Get your jewel game on right here with iprice and be ready to steal the spotlight!
- What are there in a jewellery set?
- Up your style game with the best jewellery set
- Buy Jewellery Sets online from iprice Singapore
A complete set of jewellery includes all pieces to adorn your appearance effortlessly and it really does wonder to your daily outfit. Depending on the occasion, you can choose to put on which piece of jewel to pull off the essence of each design without over stuffing them on your body. Even though your jewelleries have similar patterns and unique to the set, you still can mix and match them separately to suit your style as well as the occasion.
You will have a collection of the following pieces in a set:
Usually, to avoid overly stacked jewelleries which may cause a messy look, you should combine only two to three items in a set at once. If you want to give more accent to a simple, monochromatic dress, a statement necklace will do; it also depends on your hairstyle to decide if the earrings will fit. When it comes to wearing a full set of jewellery, you just have to make sure that the outfit choice has very minimal details. The main colour of your jewellery gemstones or designs should be of the same nuances of the entire look too.
A set of jewellery is best suit with bridal dress and make up for its elegance and glam. When it comes to choosing the perfect jewellery set for your big day, the main criteria are:
- Aristocratic style
- Strong Statement
- Classic Pearl
- Surgical stainless steel:
- Not a popular option for grand events like weddings or parties. However, it is still preferred by the youngsters who only cheap jewelleries to mix and match for a day out.
- Although it looks elegant and very affordable by many, silver jewellery can easily become old over time and might cause allergy to sensitive skin.
- Definitely the best jewellery material for all styles, however white gold is more adorned as compared to the traditional gold as it looks more quintessential.
- This type of jewellery is among the most expensive and also very durable. The grand look of a platinum jewellery set also adds extra class to your appearance.
If you are looking for the best Jewellery Set to complete the glamorous look, you are at the right place. You should first decide for which occasion that you want to wear them. For the brides to be, make sure you have finalised the theme of your wedding before choosing the jewellery set, especially important to keep it on point with your bridal dresses, hairstyle as well as makeup.