Having problems with finding skincare products that would help to repair your damaged skin? Then, give La Mer a try! Made from sea kelp and other natural ingredients, La Mer’s products will definitely meet and go above your expectations. Click here to learn more about the brand.
Top La Mer Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|La Mer The Hydrating lluminator||S$ 106.41||Harvey Nichols|
|La Mer Crème de la Mer||S$ 265.00||Lazada|
|La Mer The Eye Balm Intense 0.5oz/15ml (EXPORT)||S$ 231.99||Lazada|
|La Mer crème de moisturizing cream 60ml||S$ 94.50||Shopee|
|La Mer The Eye Concentrate 15ml/0.5oz - intl||S$ 252.95||Lazada|
|La Mer The Lifting Contour Serum 30ml||S$ 383.85||Lazada|
|La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream 60ml - intl||S$ 367.00||Lazada|
|La Mer The Concentrate 30ml||S$ 559.00||Lazada|
|La Mer THE MOISTURIZING GEL CREAM||S$ 210.00||Shopee|
|La Mer the moisturizing cream 30ml/60ml||S$ 54.88||Shopee|
- La Mer Singapore: A Miracle born from An Accident
- La Mer Singapore: Bringing You the Healing Powers of the Sea
- La Mer Singapore: The Blue Heart of the Planet
- La Mer Singapore: Made with Perseverance and Care
La Mer (also known as Crème de la Mer) was founded by an aerospace physicist, Dr. Max Huber. At the time of his research into the products that would make La Mer famous, Dr. Max Huber was suffering from burns he had received in a laboratory accident. 12 years after the accident and 6000 experiments later, he perfected the art of bio-fermentation and discovered Crème de la Mer. The crème helped improve the condition of his skin while making his skin appear dramatically smoother.
La Mer’s first ever product, Crème de la Mer, was made with the combination of sea kelp and other natural ingredients. This combination of ingredients made up the Miracle Broth that is the core of La Mer’s products. The Miracle Broth has healing properties that, when combined with Crème de la Mer’s moisturizing capabilities, healed and renewed even the driest skin.
Other than its signature product, La Mer has gone on to produce other skincare products that is made with the best ingredients, care and research. Here are a few products that we feel might be of interest to you:
- La Mer The Eye Concentrate: Suffering from panda eyes due to the lack of sleep? Then this eye cream would work wonders on your eyes! It is a deeply conditioning cream that diminishes dark circles, surface discolorations and any unevenness. Say goodbye to your dark circles as well as any lines or wrinkles and say hello to a healthier, smoother, more luminous look!
- La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream: Infused with the same nutrient-rich Miracle Broth that made La Mer’s signature cream so famous, The Moisturizing Soft Cream delivers the same luminous finish and healing properties in a new supple texture. It penetrates deep to moisturize and strengthen the skin for a renewed, energized, radiant look.
- La Mer The Regenerating Serum: Fight the progression of time with La Mer’s The Regenerating Serum. Made with the rich Miracle Broth that is the heart of La Mer’s miraculous healing powers, The Regenerating Serum will refine, renew and rejuvenate your skin. The serum also contains Regenerating Ferment (a bio ferment engineered with plant stem cells) and Marine Peptide Ferment, which will help the skin with its production of collagen and other youth proteins. Watch as the appearance of lines, wrinkles and pores disappear over time to give your skin its smooth, youthful look.
- La Mer The Cleansing Foam: This cleansing foam not only contains La Mer’s Miracle Broth, but also contains sea algae fibers and white pearl powder that will gently purify and reenergize your skin. Watch as the delicate cleansing foam washes away the cares of the day and leaves your skin looking bright, polishes and healthy-looking.
- La Mer The Reparative Face Sun Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30: Protect your skin from the harsh rays of the sun with this sun lotion. Harnessing the powers of the sea through La Mer’s Miracle Broth, this sun protection product will not only protect your skin, but also rejuvenate, rehydrate and soothe the skin while you have fun under the sun. The sun lotion also offers anti-aging benefits that will repair existing damage while preventing the formation of lines and wrinkles.
As La Mer’s core ingredients come from the ocean, it is also fitting that it gives back to the ocean as well. ‘Blue Heart’ is the name of the campaign that La Mer runs every year. The brand supports organizations that help to raise awareness and to preserve the ocean for a more sustainable future. Each year, the brand would release a limited edition design of their Crème de la Mer jar to commemorate the months around World Oceans Day (do take note that every purchase of this limited edition design does not affect the Blue Heart charitable donation).
The brand has partnered with different organizations each year to educate and bring awareness to its customers about the beauty of the ocean. In 2016, La Mer partnered with the National Geographic Society and its explorer-in-residence, Dr. Slyvia Earle (an American marine biologist) to remind people about “how enchanting and life-changing the sea truly is”.
Beautify your skin with these awesome skincare products from La Mer. From cleansers and tonics to moisturizers and masks, you will be able to find all your skincare needs and more from the array of La Mer products that we have to offer here on iprice. If La Mer’s products are not to your liking, then have a look at our array of products from brands like IOPE, Clarins, Origins and Shiseido for something that would.