When jeans are mentioned, the only brand that would pop in your mind is Levi’s. You know that Levi’s jeans are the ultimate best, and they can’t be compared to anything or anyone else. But if you still have that tiny doubt left in you, clear it up by reading more about Levi’s Singapore below.
Save more with iPrice couponsAsos Promo Code Charles and Keith Promo Code Farfetch Promo Code Love, Bonito Coupons Zalora Promo Code See more stores >
Top Levi's Jeans Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Levi's 512 Slim Taper Fit Jeans 28833-0639||S$ 95.92||Shopee|
|Levi's ® 501® Original Fit Jeans 00501-2867||S$ 69.95||Shopee|
|Levi's 511™ Slim Fit Jeans 04511-4314||S$ 83.93||Shopee|
|Levi's 505-0260 Men Jeans||S$ 59.31||Shopee|
|Levi's 511-2305 Slim Men Jeans||S$ 59.31||Shopee|
|Levi's 502™ Taper Fit Jeans 29507-0138||S$ 71.92||Shopee|
|Levi's Levis 501® Original Fit Jeans (00501-1484)||S$ 99.90||LazMall by Lazada|
|Levi's 505-4981 Men Jeans||S$ 59.31||Shopee|
|Levi's - 312 Shaping Slim Jeans/19627-0000||S$ 99.90||Shopee|
|Levi's 501 Original Fit Jeans/00501-0660||S$ 79.90||Shopee|
Levi Strauss Co: Hailing All the Way from the Eighteenth Century
When it comes to jeans, Levi’s is God. No one or nothing can ever be on par with what Levi Strauss Co has created ever since they started their journey into the denim world. They have been around making a difference since 1873. That’s freaking insane! Nothing that we know of (and we know a lot), is still in business since 1873! Though Levi’s were made for the gold miners, they are now mining the golds from our pocket with their greatest creation that we all adore.
Many denim labels have been introduced to the market, from the bedazzled ones to those with famous star’s signature stitching on the back pockets. But none of these stayed long enough to see the light of day except for Levi’s, duh. Every ‘It-Girl’, musicians, models, designers, ministers, and street style star has a pair of vintage 501 in quick reach, replacing those premium jeans that were considered an essential piece. Deep down, everyone knows that none of these great brands can ever do them good like a pair of Levi’s.
Levi's Jeans: Your Ultimate Holy Grail
When it comes to style, the perfect pair of jeans is both your secret weapon and your security blanket. And when it comes to jeans, anything from Levi’s is on its own gold standards. Don’t believe us? Here are some reasons why Levi’s jeans are the ultimate best.
- Levi’s invented jeans. You can never be better than your creator, right? Everything out there is just another copy of Levi’s magic.
- Anything and everything can be done in a pair of Levi’s Jeans - skateboarding, cooking, jungle tracking, gardening, leisure walking, working, making cupcakes, attending a concert, you name it.
- Levi’s jeans are made to look good on anyone. With just the right fit, your grandpa can look like Tom Cruise in a pair of jeans. Plus, they are so easy to mix and match with any of your outfits. Throw on a pair of Levi’s skinny jeans with a plain tee tucked in, you’re all set!
- The worse they get, the better. Everything in the market today is about to fade, even our hair! Acid wash is a new trend. So no worries if your Levi’s Jeans are not appearing in its original colour anymore.
- Levi’s jeans are timeless and lasting. Even if the shade of colour fades over time, it goes to prove how your jeans are “ageing gracefully” as you don them frequently. Trust us when we say some Levi’s jeans have lasted over 10 years!
Levi's Jeans Singapore: Finding Your Perfect Fit
At Levi’s, everything is about numbers. Levi’s uses their classic 3 digit numbering system to help you in deciding which cut is perfect for you.
Men’s Levi’s Jeans
- 501 Classic Fit- Straight Leg (The ultimate classic pair from Levi’s).
- 505 Regular Fit- Straight Leg
- 510 Slim Fit- Skinny Leg
- 511 Slim Fit- Tapered Leg
- 513 Slim Fit- Straight Leg
Women’s Levi’s Jeans
- 505 Regular Fit-Mid Rise
- 512 Curvy Fit- Classic Rise
- 515 Regular Fit- Mid Rise
- 518 Relaxed Fit- Low Rise
- 524 Slim Fit- Low Rise
So what are you waiting for? Jump on the Levi’s denim bandwagon and get their classic 501 today from iPrice.
Should you wash Levis jeans before first wear?
Yes, unless your jeans are made of raw denim, it is necessary to wash your Levi’s jeans before wearing them for the first time. This is to help prevent dyes from bleeding onto your skin, other fabrics or surfaces. It can be hard to treat those coloured stains if colour bleeding happens. On your first wash, turn your Levi’s jeans inside out and submerge them in cold water with mild detergent.
How often should you wash Levi’s?
Rarely do people know this, but we are not supposed to wash our jeans after one wear. Levi’s has recommended that all Levi’s jeans wearers place their jeans in a washing cycle once every 10 wears. A general good rule of thumb is to wash your jeans when they start to have a funky smell. This is to maintain the fit and avoid the breakdown of the denim material. It’s also wise to separate your jeans from other fabrics and sort by colour when doing laundry.
How long should Levi's last?
On average, Levi’s jeans can easily last four to five years. If your Levi’s jeans are well taken care of, it wouldn’t be a surprise to see the jeans in good condition after a decade.
Will Levi’s repair jeans?
Although Levi’s stores in Singapore do not provide jeans repair service, the denim company has a jeans repair tutorial video to follow on their official website. Alternatively, you can also bring your jeans to your local tailor for any customisation or repair.
How much do Levis jeans cost?
What's the difference between Levi's 501 and 505 jeans?
Although both Levi’s 501 and 505 jeans are classified as straight jeans, their main difference lies in fit. The former comes in a regular fit through the hips and thighs with a straight leg below the knee - suitable for young and fit bodies; the latter comes in a loose fit from the hips all the way to the thighs and a straight leg below the knee - suitable for those who need more space for freer movements. Levi's 501 original fit jeans sit at the waist while 505 Jeans sit below the waist.
What is the difference between Levi's 311 and 711?
Levi’s 311 are straight cut jeans that are wide but not to the extent of being baggy while 711 are tight skinny jeans that can flatter your figure no matter your body type.