As a well-established brand for bath and body products, Lifebuoy has continued to protect many Singaporean families with its antibacterial bath soaps over the years. Now, their hand sanitizers are on the main display of many pharmacies, remaining as one of the top choices for Singaporeans. Check out the variety of Lifebuoy hand sanitizers below!
Top Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizers Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizer||S$ 3.90||Zalora|
|Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizer 50ml||S$ 2.50||Shopee|
|Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizer 30ml||S$ 2.20||Shopee|
|Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizer 190ml||S$ 8.95||Zalora|
|LIFEBUOY Hand Sanitiser 200ml||S$ 8.95||Watsons|
|LIFEBUOY Anti Bacterial Hand Sanitiser 190ml||S$ 8.95||Watsons|
|LIFEBUOY Hand Sanitiser My Essentials 50ml||S$ 3.90||Watsons|
|Lifebuoy Hand Sanitiser 50ML (Bundle Of 4)||S$ 3.50||LazMall by Lazada|
Why You Should Choose Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizer
Lifebuoy hand sanitizers are proven to be capable of killing 99.9% of germs and bacteria within seconds. Anyone can use Lifebuoy hand sanitizer without having to rinse their hands with water after applying the gel. We highly recommend the Lifebuoy Total 10 Immunity Boosting Hand Sanitizer as it can boost your immunity for 10 hours aside from sterilizing your palms. It also contains moisturizer and vitamin E, both of which can keep your skin nourished.
How to use Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizer?
Without water, you can sterilise your hands with Lifebuoy hand sanitizer with ease anytime and anywhere you go. It comes in handy when both soap and water are nowhere in sight.
- Squeeze a small amount of the antibacterial gel (roughly the size of a chestnut) on the palm of your hand.
- Rub your hands together with fingers intertwined.
- Spread the gel all over the surface of your hands evenly.
- Continue on with the sterilising process for 20 seconds until your hands become dry.
When should we use Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizer?
When hand sanitizers should be used:
- No handwashing station near you
- After making contact with public facilities, e.g. handrails, doorknobs, handles, kiosk machines or public touchscreens, elevator buttons, etc.
- After washing hands with soap and water in public washrooms for extra protection
Hand sanitizers are not effective if you use them when:
- Your hands are dirty or greasy
- Your hands are contaminated by harmful chemicals, like pesticides or heavy metals
- You’re exposed to an area with high infection levels or wide transmission of viruses
Of course, if you have easy access to soap and water, washing your hands would be highly effective in removing all kinds of microbes and viruses.
Does Lifebuoy hand sanitizer contain alcohol?
Lifebuoy hand sanitizers are all alcohol-based. The standard Lifebuoy hand sanitizer contains the following ingredients :
- Ethyl Alcohol 95% v/v IP 55% w/w
- Isopropyl Alcohol Ip 10% w/w
- Tocopheryl Acetate Ip 0.05% w/w
- Perfumed gel base: q.s to 100% w/w
How much does a Lifebuoy hand sanitizer cost?
Lifebuoy hand sanitizers come in 3 variants - Total 10, Lemon Fresh and Care as well as in 3 different volumes - 30ml, 50ml, and 190ml. In Singapore, a regular 50ml Lifebuoy hand sanitizer costs around S$2.65, whereas a pump-bottled Lifebuoy hand sanitizer (190ml) retails for S$8.95. These prices can vary depending on market demand and stock availability.
Is using too much hand sanitizer bad?
Yes. Due to the high alcohol content and other germ-destroying ingredients in most hand sanitizers, they can be harsh on your skin, especially if it’s prone to allergies. Hence, when choosing a hand sanitizer, opt for one with vitamin E or moisturizing properties.
Get Full Protection Against Germs with Other Lifebuoy Products
In addition to hand sanitizers, Lifebuoy Singapore also offers a broad range of antibacterial personal care products including body shampoo, hair shampoo, and Lifebuoy hand wash. If you would like to avoid the crowd in public places, you can make online orders of Lifebuoy products via iPrice Singapore and get them shipped to your doorstep within a few days!