LOEWE is considered to be one of the major luxury houses in the world. Having to be defined by three main elements that sketch itself into place - contemporaneity of its past, strutting confidence of the present, and unwavering focus forward—LOEWE has become the makers of one of the most coveted bags in the luxury world. Read more about Loewe SG below!
Top Loewe Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Loewe 001 Woman Edp For Women (100Ml) Eau De Parfum [Brand New 100% Authentic Perfume/Fragrance]||S$ 159.00||Shopee|
|Loewe 001 Woman Edp 100Ml||S$ 170.29||Shopee|
|Loewe [Pre-Order] Puzzle Soft Bag White 2038496015 3 weeks||S$ 4,399.40||Lazada|
|Loewe Eye//nature Tech Tote Bag||S$ 1,480.00||Luisaviaroma|
|Loewe [Pre-Order] Small Horseshoe Bag Black 2038496014 3 weeks||S$ 2,389.43||Lazada|
|Loewe Set For Unisex With 4 X 15Ml||S$ 37.50||Shopee|
|Loewe [Pre-Order] Mini Hammock Drawstring Bag Brown 2038496009 3 weeks||S$ 2,666.67||Lazada|
|Loewe 001 Woman Edp Gift Set 4In1 For Woman Orignal||S$ 18.11||Shopee|
|Loewe [Pre-Order] Horseshoe Bag Black 2037780059 3 weeks||S$ 2,597.36||Lazada|
|Loewe 001 for Men Edp 50ml||S$ 70.00||Lazada|
Available in Shopee S$ 159.00 Go to Shop
LOEWE and Beloved Spain: Where It All Started
Most recently, LOEWE celebrated its success in being one of the leading major luxury houses in the world. This is thanks to its dedication to fashion, style, and the undying pursuit of perfection. The brand has surpassed 170 years of contributing to the world its leathery fashion and design prowess and the brand is there to stay with the big leagues.
Unparalleled expertise with leather, craftsmanship, and progressiveness are LOEWE’s pillars of success ever since its establishment in 1846 in the heart of Spain—Madrid. It was Enrique Loewe Roessberg who gathered a group of local leather artisans to overcome the overbearing demands for coin purses, bags, and boxes. It was then that LOEWE was born.
The brand was recognized by the Royal Household and was granted the honour of holding the official title of “Supplier to the Royal Court”. Since the birthplace of LOEWE is Spain, then Spain’s where the brand remains home. All of LOEWE’s products and items come from there and they are now world-renowned.
As the brand slowly gained popularity and started to reinvent the quality material, it was only after Jonathan Anderson became LOEWE’s creative director that the brand became more fashionably established. As Anderson opened a whole new chapter, LOEWE’s product line became extensive with multi-faceted and dynamic designs and products.
Now, with Anderson’s first collections of ready-to-wear items being completed in 2014, LOEWE becomes one of the superiors through its range of iconic accessories, fine leather, and ingenious perfumes.
LOEWE Bags, LOEWE Wallets, and LOEWE Perfumes: Luxury Goods
LOEWE’s main marketed products branch into two; the Fashion line and the Perfume line. In the Fashion line, LOEWE markets a range of products from bags to scarves. In LOEWE’s Perfume line, the scented products are divided between those for men and those for women. Below is a full list of what LOEWE has to offer:
- Cross-Body Bags
- Punches & Clutches
- Shoulder Bags
- Tote Bags
- Small leather goods
- Coin purse
- Cosmetic case
- Wallets (large & medium)
- Belts & Gloves
- Key rings & Charms
- iPad case
- Scarves & Shawls
- Travel bags
- Sun Shop
| || |
LOEWE Online: One-Stop Luxury Shopping Website
Since LOEWE had gained the reputation as being one of the firsts and a few luxury fashion houses in the world and in connection to the advancement and development of recent technology and the speedy growth of Internet usage, loewe.com has come to life. The loewe.com website comprises the showcase of all products and items offered by LOEWE.
Navigating the Website
When you are on the main page of the website, you will be greeted with a variety of things. Don’t worry; we’re here to guide you.
- On the top left corner is the country of origin and language dropboxes. Here you can choose to your liking.
- On the top right corner you’ll see four options to choose from; Sign In, Shopping Bag, Subscribe, and the Search Bar.
- Right underneath the main logo of the page, you’ll see three main options you can choose. They are; Shop Women, Shop Men, and the Store Locator.
- On the left hand of the page is LOEWE’s long list of their multitudes of products. Here, you can also find other matters like About LOEWE, Contact Information, Policies, Customer Service, and of course the Site Map.
- At the bottom hand of the left side, you can find that LOEWE also has established its footing in other social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest.
Purchasing Process and Payment Methods
- After you have browsed through the multitude of LOEWE products, choose one that you would want to purchase and click it.
- Clicking the item will bring you to the specific page for that particular item. Here you can find all sorts of details; from Color to Materials, and even the model ID.
- Once you are done checking out the details, you can click on the “Add to bag” button located on the right-hand side of the page. This adds the item to your virtual shopping bag—of which you can view the contents by clicking on the “Shopping Bag” option located on the top right corner of the page. (you can add more than one item into your shopping bag)
- Once you are satisfied, you can click the “Checkout” button (the one that appears after you click the “Shopping Bag” option). This will bring you to the payment section of your purchase. Here, you will fill in a few details of the purchase.
- Note that available payment methods include PayPal and Card (if you are an unregistered guest). As such; complete the form, choose your payment method, and then click “Place Order Now” and the middle-right hand of the screen.
- Viola! You are done!
Shipment and Return Policy
Loewe.com’s shipment and return policies are fairly simple and straight-forward.
- The deliveries in Hong Kong would be within 6 working days
- Deliveries will be made by FedEx
- You can return/exchange your items within 60 days at any LOEWE retail stores
- Though, returns/exchanges cannot be made at franchises, department stores, nor outlets
Where is the Loewe brand from?
The Spanish luxurious fashion brand was founded back in 1846 in Madrid Spain as an artist collective specializing in the creation of small leather goods. In the 19th century, Enrique Loewe Roessberg, a skilful German craftsman, joined the brand to serve the company. The designation of precise leather craftsmanship in exotic skins was the reason Loewe’s works desirability. The eye-catching and unique designs are seen as a catalyst that distinct Loewe as a luxury fashion brand.
After setting up an appointment with designer José Pérez de Rozas, Loewe launched its ready-to-wear business in 1945. Since then, de Roza became Loewe’s creative director until 1978, establishing the brand’s spirit which is rooted in the Spanish heritage and democratic designs. The brand introduced its signature bag, the Amazona bag, in 1975. This debut bag was designed with roomy designs for daily essentials, and wrap-around zippers to conceal the essentials elegantly. The brand showcased its mission in creating beautiful crafts with the reinforced corner patches of the bag, solidifying the functionality of the bag as well as casting light on the supple calfskin leather materials used.
Who is Loewe designer?
Currently, Jonathan Anderson is the designer of the brand. Initially, Loewe focused more on leather purses and handbags production, even for the Spain royal family back then before launching its ready to-wear-collection in 1965. As the creative director of the brand, Anderson pushed Loewe to new heights by taking into consideration the power of pop culture and elevating Loewe’s brand reputation into a new level of cool. Anderson’s take on luxury in the modern age is inspired by the pioneer of the craft, William Morris. The brand continues to offer craftsmanship work as it is also introduced to the newer generation through Jonathan Anderson.
Where are Loewe bags made?
The Loewe bag company is headquartered in Spain. The brand's leather goods manufacturing process takes place in Madrid. Loewe is now available in 28 countries and has more than 200 stores worldwide.
Does Loewe go on sale?
If you are looking for a discounted Loewe Singapore price for products like bags, clothing, shoes, perfume, and more, you can shop with iPrice Singapore. Maximize on amazing discounts, sales, and deals from merchants like Farfetch, SSENSE, and Shopee.
With iPrice, you can also check out other fashion brands like Prada, Coach, Kate Spade New York, Tory Burch, and Bottega Veneta. Shop Loewe Singapore online from the convenience of your home with iPrice SG today!