Buying yourself a Louis Vuitton handbag is definitely the right way to invest your income. Not only are they a classic luxury fashion item, they will last you for years, making them the perfect start for investing in luxury products.
Conditioner is not only for hair
The first thing you need to do after purchasing your Louis Vuitton handbag is to condition the canvas and leather straps to keep them from cracking or peeling. There are leather conditioners sold in the market that are made specifically to be used on luxury products. These conditioners will not darken the leather or alter the appearance in any way.
Store it the right way
The best and easiest way to maintain your Louis Vuitton handbags is to store them properly. When purchasing them, you will be given a dust bag that you can use for storing the Louis Vuitton bag. Whenever you’re not using your Louis Vuitton handbags, you should always store them inside the dust bag that was given to you.
Always try to keep your Louis Vuitton out of the harsh sunlight or away from the rain. Do not expose the bag to the UV rays for a long period of time and if you feel like it’s about to rain, bring a spare plastic bag to wrap your Louis Vuitton handbags in. The conditioner should be able to provide a little bit of protection against water and UV rays.
Clean It regularly
While you don’t have to clean your Louis Vuitton handbags after every use, it’s recommended to clean them every three months or so. The canvas that Louis Vuitton uses for their handbags
Popular types of Louis Vuitton Handbags
Over the years, there are many types and designs of Louis Vuitton handbags that have become people’s favorites. The following are just some of the top Louis Vuitton handbags that are still popular today.
- Louis Vuitton Alma – released in the 1930s, it’s available in many sizes and can act as a crossbody.
- Louis Vuitton Petit Malle – the
Petit Malleis perfect for those looking for a simple and efficient tiny bag.
- Louis Vuitton City Streamer – the City Streamer has a more modern silhouette and can be a strong contender to go against the Hermes Birkin.
- Louis Vuitton Neverfull – the Neverfull will literally be never full, especially if you opt for the biggest size.
- Louis Vuitton Montaigne – the Montaigne doesn’t have the typical appearance of an LV handbag as it’s embedded monogram is more subtle and elegant.