As an integral part of the cosmetics world, one can never go out and about without face makeup. Eyes may be the window to the soul, but the face is like the door, so it’s crucial you prep your face with the right kind of face makeup. Read more about it here.
Get the latest deals and coupons right in your inbox!
Top Face Makeup Products Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Colorescience Sunforgettable Total Protection Face Shield Glow||S$ 56.58||BeautifiedYou|
|BIOAQUA Magic Glow Freckle Removal Cream Pregnancy Face Brighten Lady Skin Cream||S$ 3.83||Shopee|
|Sea Horse Brand Foam Contour Pillow||S$ 29.90||Shopee|
|The Ordinary Serum Foundation with SPF 15 by Colours 30ml (Various Shades) - 1.2YG||S$ 10.45||Beauty Expert|
|CHANEL Sublimage Le Teint Ultimate Radiance Generating Cream Foundation 30G||S$ 99.00||Shopee|
|The Ordinary ✨ Instock Sale: Serum, Coverage Foundation||S$ 11.30||Shopee|
|HERA Black Cushion Original+Refill+Gifts||S$ 57.01||Shopee|
|The Ordinary Serum Foundation with SPF 15 by Colours 30ml Various Shades - 3.0Y Cosmetics Health and Beauty||S$ 12.00||Look Fantastic|
|THE HISTORY OF WHOO - Radiant White Moisture Cushion Foundation Set : 2022||S$ 65.00||Shopee|
|Vida Glow Marine Collagen||S$ 69.00||Shopee|
Available in BeautifiedYou S$ 56.58
S$ 54.36 Go to Shop
News about Face Makeup Products
You Can Now Wear Balmain on Your Face with the New L’Oreal x Balmain Collab15 September 2017
The French fashion house is not the first label to release a cosmetics line but Balmain’s collaboration with L’Oreal is as iconic as their geometrical designs. The L’Oreal Paris x Balmain Paris collection came out on September 1st, containing 12 bold, limited edition lipstick shades that you can’t miss out on.
You'd Want To Get Your Hands on These 5 Summer-Inspired Eyeshadow Palettes15 August 2017
There’s nothing better than embracing the summer’s heat through colorful and vibrant eye makeup. Thankfully, so many makeup brands are releasing new eyeshadow palettes
5 Glitter-tastic Makeup Products that are Lit AF14 August 2017
Glitter brings nostalgia to a lot of people, especially those who were born in the 90s and early 2000s; it covered our whole beings like butter on a cob of corn. From clear lip gloss to your lids, lips, and even your roots, it was the epitome of the 90s
A makeup artist would say that your face is like a canvas; it is imperative for you to start your daily makeup routine with a smooth, blank surface. Face makeup does not only consist of foundation, powder, and concealer. There are other great options so you can mix and match depending on your skin types.
Power up your makeup skills with the right Face Makeup in Singapore
There are, admittedly, hundreds of face makeup products you can choose from. To ease your shopping decision, read about the different types of face makeup products down below along some tips on how to apply them.
- Foundations – There are so many different types of the most important facial product. From cream to powder foundation, everyone with different skin types can easily find the right product to add to their makeup routine. Foundation can even be applied with various techniques. You can use a foundation brush or purchase a foundation stick to ease the application.
- Concealers – To conceal your blemishes is this product’s number one job. However, concealer can also be used to highlight areas where the light would hit your face. Paired with the right contouring products and techniques, highlighting your face can be surprisingly easy.
- Powders – Finish and set your face makeup with a good dusting of powder. A good powder will lock all your face makeup and prevent it from coming off.
- Primers – Before you even think about putting on any face makeup, always prime your face. Not only this will help your makeup last longer and prevent melting, some primers will help decrease the appearance of pores and oil.
- BB Creams, CC Creams, & DD Creams – What are all these abbreviations, you might ask? To start off, these creams are a great alternative replacement for your foundation. BB cream stands for blemish balm, and it’s great to cover up your blemishes without caking on concealer. Sometimes, the BB formula is added into foundations to create an all-in-one BB cream foundation that will act as a base and cover darks spots. CC cream means color correcting cream. It’s packed with vitamins C and E, and it’s to be applied on the discolored areas of your face. Lastly, DD creams are “dynamic-do-all” super creams and it combines the formulas of BB and CC creams. It’s supposed to cover blemishes, discolored spots, and provide an anti-aging effect if used regularly.
- Blushers – Add a little color to your look by applying a blush on the apples of your cheeks. Blushes can be applied with contours to give more dimension to that chiseled cheekbones look.
Find empowerment with Face Makeup in Singapore
Makeup not only makes you look a thousand times better, but it could also empower you. With the various products listed above, you can create different types of looks, depending on how you want to represent yourself for the day. Ready to take that transformation to another level? Start shopping for other makeup products in Singapore here.