Nike is a well-known brand for its unconventional and innovative designs. We highly recommend this brand to anyone looking to be above and beyond in their sports performance. Go higher and faster than you have ever been before with Nike’s Air Force 1 shoes that are comfortable to wear, lightweight and durable.
Top Nike Air Force 1 Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Nike Wmns Air Force 1 Low Voltage "Purple" Air Force One Low Help Joker Leisure Sports Classic Skate Shoes Skate Shoes||S$ 92.65||Shopee|
|Nike [Ysg2020] Air Force 1 07 Lv8 Type 3M Reflective White||S$ 109.00||Shopee|
|Nike [Ysg2020] Air Force 1 07 Essential W White||S$ 109.00||Shopee|
|Nike [Ysg2020] Air Force 1 07 Low Cream Red||S$ 109.00||Shopee|
|Nike Stock Air Force 1 Mid Utility Fashion Casual Board Shoes For Men/Women||S$ 107.00||Shopee|
|Nike Originals Air Force 1 Jewel Qs Sports Casual Shoes All-Match Series Casual Sports Running Shoes Men'S And Women'S Students Breathable Shock Absorption Non-Slip Warm Casual Shoes Running Shoes Training Shoes||S$ 108.00||Shopee|
|Nike (Preorder) Air Force 1 Valentine Day Love Letter||S$ 335.00||Shopee|
|Nike Clot X Fragment Design X Black Silk Air Force 1||S$ 231.76||Shopee|
|Nike [Zgh2008] Air Force 1 4/8 Running Shoes1||S$ 100.80||Shopee|
|Nike [Zgh2008] Air Force 1 4/8 Running Shoes2||S$ 100.80||Shopee|
For The Love Of Everything Athletic
Everyone knows Nike and their famous slogan “Just Do It”. The brand is a constant favourite among athletes and on its way to becoming a pop culture icon in today’s fashion industry. However when Nike first started out in 1967, it was not a sportswear manufacturer, but a retailer. That soon changed when one of its founders decided to build lighter and more durable running shoes than what they were selling. The brand succeeded in their venture and has since continued to improve and add other sports products to their lineup. They have gone on to manufacture bags, clothing, shoes, accessories, and so much more.
Air In A Box
Among the products that they are known for is the Nike Air Force 1. It was first launched in 1982 and is the first basketball shoe that features an air-filled pocket for cushioning and support. The Nike Air Force 1 was launched 3 years after the Nike Tailwind (the first running shoe to feature Nike’s Air Technology) as it was not that simple to incorporate Nike’s Air Technology into a basketball shoe. The structure and design of the shoe had to take into consideration that, compared to running (that is mostly a straight-line activity), involved a lot more jumping and heavy landings. But Nike did it and soon the Nike Air Force 1 made it to the market as a true basketball shoe.
Stylish Basketball Shoes
The Nike Air Force 1 may have been made for basketball, but some people have used the shoes more for its stylish design. Here is a list of shoes that may be to your liking:
- Nike Air Force 1 Ultra Flyknit
- Available for men and women
- Made from breathable materials to keep feet cool
- Lightweight midsole with Air-Sole unit for awesome cushioning and impact protection
- Nike Air Force 1 High Premium ASG iD
- Available for men and women
- Features an awesome iridescent Colour Shift option for a unique shoe
- Can opt to use the classic look or go for a soft, springy cushioning design called Lunarlon
- Nike Air Force 1 High BHM
- Available only for men
- Combines leather with mesh for a premium look
- Rubber outsole for durable traction
- Full-length Air-Sole unit for ultimate cushioning experience
Nike Air Force 1 Singapore: Fun Facts
- Named after the plane that the President of the United States flies in, the Air Force 1.
- The design of the Nike Air Force 1 was inspired by a pair of hiking boots.
- The shoes were discontinued in 1984. Consumers kept on asking distributors if the shoes would be brought back until the distributors talked to Nike about re-issuing the shoes, a proposal that was unheard of back then. Nike relented and the shoes came back to the market in 1986.
- One of the first testers of the shoes was a corporate architect named Tinker Hatfield. The young man was so amazed by the performance of the shoes that he thought his skills would be better suited to designing Nike’s footwear than their buildings. He would go on to design the Nike Air Jordan 3.
- The designer of the Nike Air Force 1, Bruce Kilgore, also helped to design one of the most boring and unmemorable cars of all time, the K-car.
The most popular Air Force Ones are the Air Force 1 Low, Air Force 1 07, Air Force 1 Foamposite Pro Cup, Air Force 1 07 LV8, and Air Force 1 Low Retro.
Nike Air Force 1 Women's sneakers fit slightly larger, so select half a size down for the US size or one size down for EU size.