Nike is a well-known brand for their unconventional and innovative designs. We highly recommend this brand to anyone looking to be above and beyond in their sports performance. Go higher and faster than you have ever been before with Nike’s Air Force 1 shoes that are comfortable to wear, lightweight and durable. Click here to learn more about Nike Air Force 1.
Get the latest deals and coupons right in your inbox!
Top Nike Air Force 1 Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Nike Air Force 1 Shadow "Pale Ivory/Tropical Twist/Vapour Green/Celestial Gold"||S$ 115.90||Shopee|
|Nike 💕Original💕 Air Force 1 Af1 Jelly Swoosh Ah6827-100 Wom||S$ 58.00||Shopee|
|Nike Air Force 1′07 Ao9296-100 “Stash” Retro Sneakers Af1 Unisex Couple Shoes Size36-46||S$ 76.00||Shopee|
|Nike AIR Force 1 Sneakers||S$ 129.00||Farfetch|
|Nike Ready Stock Air Force 1 Mid 07 Af1 Men Shoes Sneakers||S$ 59.00||Shopee|
|Nike Air Force 1’07 Bq8448-100 “De Lo Mio” Leisure Sports Shoes Af1 Unisex Couple Shoes Size36-45||S$ 93.00||Shopee|
|Nike Air Force 1 Shadow Se Spruce Aura/White||S$ 115.90||Shopee|
|Nike Air Force 1 '07||S$ 149.00||NIKE|
|Nike Peaceminusone X Air Force 1 Black/White Men'S Shoes Women'S Shoes||S$ 82.50||Shopee|
|Nike Ready Stock Air Force 1 Gs Women Sneakers Walking Shoes White||S$ 52.00||Shopee|
Available in Shopee S$ 115.90 Go to Shop
News about Nike Air Force 1
5 Ugly Nike Shoes that We Should Just Forget About22 September 2017
Nike has been well-known for producing some of the most iconic and memorable shoes in the past. The Nike Air Max, Nike Air Jordan, and Nike SB to name a few are just some of the brand's best when it comes to sneakers. However, during the half-century that the brand has been making shoes, there are those that are not so noteworthy in terms of aesthetic. Here's a list of the ugliest Nike shoes that history should just forget about.
Attention Sneakerheads! Nike Just Announced the New Air Force 1 Release Date and it's Closer than you Think16 August 2017
Nike never falls short when it comes to surprises and this is one of them! Teased for quite some time, Nike is revealing their brand new Air Force 1 Logo Pack and it's way closer than you think. This summer, you can get your hands on these brand new babies online and in store!
The Fitness Lover’s Guide to Nike Shoes14 August 2017
You had a good workout but the nagging pain in your feet would not go away. Getting the wrong footwear is the main cause for sports-related injury.
- Nike Air Force 1 Singapore: For The Love Of Everything Athletic
- Nike Air Force 1 Singapore: Air In A Box
- Nike Air Force 1 Singapore: Stylish Basketball Shoes
- Nike Air Force 1 Singapore: Fun Facts
Everyone knows Nike and their famous slogan “Just Do It”. The brand is a constant favourite among athletes and on its way to becoming a pop culture icon in today’s fashion industry. However when Nike first started out in 1967, it was not a sportswear manufacturer, but a retailer. That soon changed when one of its founders decided to build lighter and more durable running shoes than what they were selling. The brand succeeded in their venture and has since continued to improve and add other sports products to their lineup. They have gone on to manufacture Nike Bags, Nike Clothing, Nike Shoes and so much more.
Among the products that they are known for is the Nike Air Force 1. It was first launched in 1982 and is the first basketball shoe that features an air-filled pocket for cushioning and support. The Nike Air Force 1 was launched 3 years after the Nike Tailwind (the first running shoe to feature Nike’s Air Technology) as it was not that simple to incorporate Nike’s Air Technology into a basketball shoe. The structure and design of the shoe had to take into consideration that compared to running (that is mostly a straight line activity), basketball involved a lot more jumping and heavy landings. But Nike did it and soon the Nike Air Force 1 made it to the market as a true basketball shoe.
The Nike Air Force 1 may have been made for basketball, but some people have used the shoes more for its stylish design. Here is a list of Nike Air Force 1 shoes that may be to your liking:
- Nike Air Force 1 Ultra Flyknit
- Available for men and women
- Made from breathable materials to keep feet cool
- Lightweight midsole with Air-Sole unit for awesome cushioning and impact protection
- Available in all kinds of colours
- Nike Air Force 1 High Premium ASG iD
- Available for men and women
- Features an awesome iridescent Colour Shift option for a unique shoe
- Can opt to use the classic look or go for a soft, springy cushioning design called Lunarlon
- Nike Air Force 1 High BHM
- Available only for men
- Combines leather with mesh for premium look
- Rubber outsole for durable traction
- Full-length Air-Sole unit for ultimate cushioning experience
- Named after the plane that the President of United States flies in, the Air Force 1.
- The design of the Nike Air Force 1 was inspired by a pair of hiking boots.
- The shoes were discontinued in 1984. Consumers kept on asking distributors if the shoes would be brought back until the distributors talked to Nike about re-issuing the shoes, a proposal that was unheard of back then. Nike relented and the shoes came back to the market in 1986.
- One of the first testers of the shoes was a corporate architect named Tinker Hatfield. The young man was so amazed by the performance of the shoes that he thought that his skills would be better suited to designing Nike’s footwear than their buildings. He would go on to design the Nike Air Jordan 3.
- The designer of the Nike Air Force 1, Bruce Kilgore, also helped to design one of the most boring and unmemorable cars of all time, the K-car.